Guest dolphinsong1973

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

might be used for that some day.... hard to tell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing in and of itself is the "Mark of the Beast'. The Mark spoken of in revelation is a lifestyle and an actual print. Don't forget, it's going to be in people's forheads too, not just their hands....in other words, there's nothing wrong with getting this chip.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

even thou it has now been approved by the FDA ( this past wednesday (10-13-04) )for use in human beings.... I do not believe that it in its self is the "MARK" ...

I believe it is the lead up to it, the item for us to grow comfortable with, so that at a later date ( after the rapture has taken place ) they will impliment the "MARK" for people to take....

this chip is already being used for medical information, and will be used for tracking of children (from abductions) and is also being used in place of debit cards...... ( wow, already??? .... yep, already )

General Electric has been advertising it (using the icon of a hand), and there are people that have had it implanted for a few years now ( "TESTING" it )......

there is lots of information on it.... do a search thru dogpile using the term "verichip" to see what you come up with.... you will be surprised.....

personally, i will be using cash... i dont even care to use check much, and i done got rid of all the credit cards years ago...... (funny thing is, i still get credit card aps in the mail and have even sent them back in their return envolopes so that they have to pay the postage both ways..... even sent them a bill for $20.00 as a return handling fee, have not got paid yet, but dont hurt to try.... may have to do that more often, might get a check come back some time)......

anyways, in my opinion, DONT BUY IN TO IT, DONT DO IT,

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing in and of itself is the "Mark of the Beast'. The Mark spoken of in revelation is a lifestyle and an actual print. Don't forget, it's going to be in people's forheads too, not just their hands....in other words, there's nothing wrong with getting this chip.

No my friend its not AND it's OR

Revelation 13:16

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

Revelation 14:9

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,

Please read scripture carefully before giving advice that may lead someone to the eternal lake of fire.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest dolphinsong1973

The reason I was asking about this chip is because my brother is heavily into this site called cuttingedge.org and I have been on this site myself, it is a whole lot scary to me. I did not post this to scare anyone I wanted to know for myself, because of what my brother told me. I read my bible but it is hard for me to understand and decipher it well.

Please don't take offense to my question, I won't learn if I don't ask.

Thanks for your replies you have been very helpful.

The reason I was asking about this chip is because my brother is heavily into this site called cuttingedge.org and I have been on this site myself, it is a whole lot scary to me. I did not post this to scare anyone I wanted to know for myself, because of what my brother told me. I read my bible but it is hard for me to understand and decipher it well.

Please don't take offense to my question, I won't learn if I don't ask.

Thanks for your replies you have been very helpful.

Dolphin,

I'd advise you and your brother to avoid cutting edge. The reason for this is they tend to put too much emphasis on the end times, conspiracy theories, are judgemental, and don't get all their facts straight when it comes to the occult. The easiest comparisson to them is they act sort of like a modern day pharisee.

Jay Bakker's site is pretty good.

This is another good site to study up on such things.

No my friend its not AND it's OR

Revelation 13:16

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

Revelation 14:9

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,

Please read scripture carefully before giving advice that may lead someone to the eternal lake of fire.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Ah, as much as I appreciate your zelous fervor in this, you misinterpreted what I said and overexagerated the consequences.

I said to remember people will have it on their foreheads too. This isn't wrong. Some people will have it on their foreheads instead of their hand.

Either way, I fail to see how my comment could lead someone to hell. If you'd care to explain, it'd be much appreciated.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

First you say nothing in itself is the mark of the beast.

Then you say the mark of the beast is a "lifestyle"

Then you advise Him to receive the chip?

I stand by what i said.

Revelation 11

9Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

All Praise the Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

I just wonder if the verichip that is being implanted in people is the mark of the beast?

:huh: Hi,

think about it...the hand(action) the forehead(the thinking,the mind) so the mark of the beast represents(my opinion) an 'alliance" in thought and action to the false messiah...chip or not chip,those who reject Christ NOW already belong to the enemy....how it will be implemented only God knows...the number 666 is 3 times the number of man in contrapposition to 777 the number of GOD THE FATHER, 888 the number of GOD THE SON(JESUS CHRIST) and 999 the number of GOD THE HOLY GHOST(or SPIRIT)...

So the antichrist(anti=either against or INSTEAD OF..CHRIST) as the false messiah that Israel will receive represents the epitome of human rebellion to JESUS and will be assisted by THE FALSE PROPHET (in defiance of THE HOLY SPIRIT) energized by satan,rebelling to GOD THE FATHER....

One think I believe,we WILL NOT BE HERE,thanks to THE PRETRIBULATION RAPTURE...so I don't speculate about bar codes or chips or I.D. cards....we already live in a very oppressive world,a very ANTI-GOD sistem,I'm looking for to be taken up ,just like Enoch,the 7th from Adam,Praise The Lord,Maranatha!!!! ;)