Crusader4Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I believe that parents will have the ultimate responsibilty to instill one of the 2, in the heads or hands of their children:

Deuteronomy 5:29 Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear Me and always keep all My commandments, that it might be well with them and with their children forever!
Edited by tsth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

If there is a pretrib rapture, they won't be here...... :t2:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

In my opinion, I do believe that children who are forced to take the mark will be made exception to the rule since they did not decide to take it. I posed this question just to get some other opinions, because I could be wrong.

Not a problem Crusader, there's nothing wrong with asking questions.

I do not believe the "MoB" is a "physical" thing

I disagree with this assesment. I think you're half-way right. It definately is about actions and worship (thus the symbolism in it being in the forehead or the right hand), but at the same time, it is a literal mark as well. It's used as currency, no man can by food without it. The thing is, in the Greek, it's given it's own personality, it's own ownership. In fact, let's look at the context.

First, the proof for a literal mark in the Greek is quite evident. We know that when it says, "recieves" it's using the Greek word lambanei which derives from lambano which means "I take, I recieve." The reason the word is different is that the ending ei is used on verb endings to indicate a third person singular stance. That's right, the ancient Greeks had both verb and noun endings (which make it a pain to learn). The scripture goes on to talk about the mark. In Greek this is charagma (the "ch" is pronounced with a "k" sound btw but transliterates differently) and literally means "a mark, stamp". In other words, it can't be taken figuratively. It's used to talk about imeages carved out of something or imprinted onto something. Thus, it's hard to take it figuratively in this language. On top of that, the context prior to this we see that we are not to worship the image of the beast...thus how can the Mark be the same thing?

Of course, in the end, it doesn't matter...however I just think we need to be careful and realize that somethings in revelation are literal.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Super Jew,

I suppose you also believe there will be an end days temple in Jerusalem wherein the antichrist will stand?

Wrong.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Well maybe just maybe children will not be allowed to receive the mark. Maybe it will be like a learners permit for driving a car maybe they will not be offered it until they reach a certain age? Just like voting?

All Praise The Ancient of Days

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

When that time comes, and parents decide that there children will receive the Mark of the Beast, will these children be damned to Hell? In Revelation, it says that all who receive the mark will have the wrath of God to deal with, plus the Lake of Fire.

So, will children also suffer judgments if their parents decide that they should take it?

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (gospel of John ch 3 ).........................

1st John 2:

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.........................

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

SO,according to Jesus and His apostle John, whoever NOW doesn't believe in JESUS and doesn't BELONG to HIM is LOST....unless they repent and BELIEVE IN HIM...

So,what is THE WORRY about the chip and the mark,we(the believers) WILL NOT BE HERE...MARANATHA!! :sweating: :huh:

will not be hear?

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

• Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Adstar,

Well maybe just maybe children will not be allowed to receive the mark. Maybe it will be like a learners permit for driving a car maybe they will not be offered it until they reach a certain age? Just like voting?

One thing I have learned from the scriptures is that a "new" idea or concept is preceded by something more familiar in the scriptures. That is why it is important to "compare scripture with scripture" when we study. We look to all those other references to validate an interpretation of something that has not been quite as clear as in previous scriptures. So is the MoB a new thing proposed in the Book of Revelation. So upon what can we build upon in the REST of the Bible to ensure we have a correct understanding of just what the MoB is?

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Greetings Super Jew,

I suppose you also believe there will be an end days temple in Jerusalem wherein the antichrist will stand?

Wrong.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Yep....but what exactly does this have to do with the Mark?

Greetings Adstar,

One thing I have learned from the scriptures is that a "new" idea or concept is preceded by something more familiar in the scriptures. That is why it is important to "compare scripture with scripture" when we study. We look to all those other references to validate an interpretation of something that has not been quite as clear as in previous scriptures. So is the MoB a new thing proposed in the Book of Revelation. So upon what can we build upon in the REST of the Bible to ensure we have a correct understanding of just what the MoB is?

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

I agree that the OT holds a lot of symbolic shaddows of the future, i see the correlation between the story of the jews, who refused to enter the promised land and rejected the report of the two true scouts Caleb and Joshua and the future rejection of the two witnesses in the book of Revelation. There are many more examples of these shaddows, Although we both are in agreement about the pre-trib rapture issue we depart when it comes down to Revelation and prophesy in general. I know there is much symbolism in the book of Revelation and Daniel but i am convinced it is not all symbolic. To me it is a mixture of both, written that way on purpose. So i am not a 100% literalist :D but i cannot agree with the 100% symbolic interpretation that many put forward. There are many examples of people receiving physical signs or marks in the past circumcision, tattooing and more. many of these marks are given as a visible sign of coming of age, as a symbol of maturity, i see the mark of the beast as a sign of full membership in the beast society. An ID, a financial transaction facilitator, a passport, a security clearance and more.

All praise the Ancient of Days