IGNORED

What do guys think about modesty........

Nitish

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Brother Nitish....

You are so honest is so very beautiful, you are just normal brother and you are not alone in this desire for flesh, I feel stop beating your self up....you are without a woman and you self satisfy but God knows your heart.

I disagree with much that is said here but I will say you will have to have tp learn self control, and one day you will see that God loves you just as you are !

Love sis x

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Brother Nitish, I absolutely agree with you. But are you aware that today many girls and young women also struggle with lust? They just aren't as vocal about as we are. But I'm asking them to be so.

Girls and you women, please tell us what we do that fires up your lust for us. Maybe it isn't so much how we dress, but I'll bet that's part of it. Tell us men , what you would prefer we men didn’t do because it makes it harder for you to keep your mind on God?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Brother Nitish, I absolutely agree with you. But are you aware that today many girls and young women also struggle with lust? They just aren't as vocal about as we are. But I'm asking them to be so.

Girls and you women, please tell us what we do that fires up your lust for us. Maybe it isn't so much how we dress, but I'll bet that's part of it. Tell us men , what you would prefer we men didn’t do because it makes it harder for you to keep your mind on God?

As a single woman I definitely look at men. I really can't think of anything a man could do that would make me think lustful thoughts though; I would have to be in liove with a man to think in those terms. I believe that, for most women, it's the desire to feel secure that drives the hunt for a man. Of course if he looks like George Clooney all bets are off. :mgbowtie:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Nice find Nitish, may the Lord Keep you pure for your wife, if your not already married.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

I really didn't post this video to hurt anyone, just shared how it's hard for guys like me in this area......

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I really didn't post this video to hurt anyone, just shared how it's hard for guys like me in this area......

After reading all of the posts, Nitish, I don't believe you have hurt anyone. You just made us all think....and that's a good thing. :mgbowtie:

sadly, i believe most (if not all) young women are keenly aware of the affect their immodest attire has on men. i disagree that 'if they only knew' the thoughts that men were thinking, that maybe they'd reconsider what they wear. the truth is, and it's a depressing truth, if they are NOT getting that reaction from men, the young woman feels like she's failing.

the good news is we grow up. not soon enough to help the young men guard their hearts against their struggle, but we do, eventually, learn the value of being a proverbs 31 kind of woman.

JTC, as for what young men do to cause young women to stumble, i don't think it has much to do with what they wear. it's more in the actions. i think it's much easier for guys to NOT behave provocatively. girls are conditioned from childhood to attract the attention of men. guys have to work harder at it. they have to go out of their way. it's hard to describe, because it can be in the way they lock eyes with a girl. or it can be in a seemingly casual touch. or in the way they say something to the one they're attracted to. it's almost more like an artistic talent that guys have to develop... it's more subtle. girls are all over the place. they're just out there. everything about the way they dress, glance, touch, speak, is screaming for attention.

i really enjoyed the video, nitish. i actually wish i had heard this years ago. like i said, back then i knew the affect i had, and that's what my goal was, i may have reconsidered if i'd realized there were actually GOOD guys out there that i was hurting.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I want modesty, I really do.