IGNORED

CBS: Libyan security team fingered US ambassador to be killed

Just FYI, since people find this so funny as to make lite of it: "The website for gateway pundit carries video images of US Ambassador Stevens' body being dragged through the streets of Benghazi by his Muslims miscreant murderers. All mainstream US media failed to report that the Muslim miscreants not only killed the US ambassador, they defiled his body." Look.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I wasn't making fun of it. I was using absurdity to demonstrate the absurd. It's a downright tragedy and to sit back and watch the Leftists try to make it about Romney is absolutely the height of absurdity.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Just FYI, since people find this so funny as to make lite of it: "The website for gateway pundit carries video images of US Ambassador Stevens' body being dragged through the streets of Benghazi by his Muslims miscreant murderers. All mainstream US media failed to report that the Muslim miscreants not only killed the US ambassador, they defiled his body." Look.

No video there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

why are people shocked over this..... we're at war..... well they are at war anyway....

we're at war..... well they are at war anyway....

And this is what people don't get.

No video. Just linked to it so ya'll wouldn't think I was out in left field somewhere. I'm pondering not even looking at the news any more because it is so unsettling to my spirit. I long for the Lord!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

I wasn't making fun of it. I was using absurdity to demonstrate the absurd. It's a downright tragedy and to sit back and watch the Leftists try to make it about Romney is absolutely the height of absurdity.

Regardless of whether you think it's absurd how people are acting, the reality is Romney just handed the election to Obama by politicizing a tragedy on such short notice by engaging in the reaction game, instead of acting with seriousness and sobriety.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

Regardless of whether you think it's absurd how people are acting, the reality is Romney just handed the election to Obama by politicizing a tragedy on such short notice by engaging in the reaction game, instead of acting with seriousness and sobriety.

Yeah, I don't think so. It was a gaff on Romney's part, I agree. He'd have been wiser to get all the facts completely straight before speaking, but it's hardly anything I'd consider a death blow. But even now, after most of the facts have come out, I am far less offended by Romney's outrage than I am by the way the situation has been handled by Washington. We rushed Marines to the Middle East to protect our people and embassies. My question is, why did we have to rush anyone there? Why are we relying on nations that we all know hate us, to provide security for our embassies? Why were our Marines issues non-lethal bullets to deal with what amounts to the invasion of soverign American soil? And why is it that amid all this violence, Obama still hasn't come out with much more than, "I condemn in the strongest terms possible the attacks on American embassies?" How about, "Fair warning. You've got XX (two, ten, whatever) hours to get your people under control. After that, anyone coming over the wall at any American embassy will be shot." Not to mention the fact that the administration is so busy condemning this film and swearing its disgust of all belittling or insulting of anyone's faith, yet doesn't seem to apply that to Christians or Jews. Where's the outrage over the offensive things Muslims say about Jews and Christians? Where's the outrage and condemnation of the countless instances of offensive words directed at Jesus? Sorry, but Romney's gaff doesn't even come close to bothering me as much as the rest of it. And that's not even considering that most of the nation is more concerned about unemployment and the economy, anyway.

Facts straight . . . how many facts has the current administration gotten right before blabbing about it?

Example: how many times has the story of Bin Laden's death been changed?

But anyway - those that are likely to vote for Romney agree with his position, even if he flubbed. The only ones angry at Romney's comments are the Obama-worshipers.