nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Nobody involved is blameless, from those who promote it to those who are rioting. The question is, why are our courts and law enforcements getting involved. What crime has he committed?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Nobody involved is blameless, from those who promote it to those who are rioting. The question is, why are our courts and law enforcements getting involved. What crime has he committed?

He is on parole or probation, I forget which, and is prohibited from publishing on the internet...if found guilty of violating the terms of the court he can go to prison.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

This has cause such an up roar that it put Americans and other countries in danger.

About 20 nations were under attack , how will this end ?.... I am sure we also need to put up our guard here in the states, too.

But, I cannot understand ...we never went about killing people ...when the movie industry, and writers said horrible things about Jesus.

No crime. But innocent people should not have to endure the consequences of his actions. Make him come forward a be a man about it. Stop hiding behind the Constitution he hasn't even sworn to uphold.

He is on parole or probation, I forget which, and is prohibited from publishing on the internet...if found guilty of violating the terms of the court he can go to prison.

Right. The muslims in there will be sure to get him there.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I had to reread the link to see where you got it from. If it is true that the person is the producer, than he is guilty of breaking his probation. If not, and the producer is someone else, he is clear of all charges.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No crime. But innocent people should not have to endure the consequences of his actions. Make him come forward a be a man about it. Stop hiding behind the Constitution he hasn't even sworn to uphold.

Would you say the same for the Dutch cartoonist - that he should have been handed over to Islam?

Likewise, should insult to Islam become exempted from "freedom of speech" on account of how the Islamic world reacts?

I had to reread the link to see where you got it from. If it is true that the person is the producer, than he is guilty of breaking his probation. If not, and the producer is someone else, he is clear of all charges.

I actually first heard that on t.v. news......here is the story:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/14/producer-behind-incendiary-anti-islamic-film-may-get-sent-to-prison-for-violating-probation/

Right. The muslims in there will be sure to get him there.

I know the guy is a reprobate but I can't understand why a Christian such as yourself would hope that harm would come to him.

I think this man deserves an award!!!

His people (Coptics) are being murdered daily and where is America? We don't give a rat's foot about their suffering. Well, now we get a taste of what is really happening and what does der fuhrer want to do? Shoot the messenger!

He has made it absolutely clear for everyone to see the people we are dealing with. They are murderers. I, for one, am grateful that the fruit of "arab spring" (which Obama supported firmly while not supporting the uprising in Iran) has finally become visible...and just in time for the election.

No, we are absolutely cowards if we can support the "rights" of so many immoral special interests who find constitutional rights (flag burning, gay activism, abortion, etc) but we won't support the right of free speech, even when it's not palatable or one of our citizens.