WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

well nam wasnt the first assymetrical war. we had that issue with that in ww2 when it ended in both japan and germany. we are fighting these wars on modified cold war doctrines of going in and establishing a democracy. we could do what isreal does but then again how many times do they go into the same nation?

Jason, I said radical islam and islamo-fascism. Not every muslim is like that. Most of them can't even read or write and are under the influence of their imams and these two groups. If we could have educated the people, the outcome would have been much different. But alas, that is not GOD's plan. Then, there is Pakistan.......

i know what you meant. but they dont wear uniforms nor signs that says im here to kill you. that is what i mean by they arent clear over here. they look like any other afghani until its BOOM. too late.

nation building doesnt work. we cant make them like us.

well i might as well come out. much of you dont know but a few. other light and also mg.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_st_lucie_county/fort_pierce/fort-pierce-national-guard-806th-military-police-company-to-deploy-to-afghanistan

i was scheduled to go with them, if it wasnt for a last second change i would have been gone. that is what and why i posted that thread saying in a year i will have testimony.

Nor should we be nation builders. I believe that we were not able to win over the Postuns (who make up the majority of the Taliban) is because we did nothing about the corrupt government or educate the men to at least be able to read the Koran. Then they would have been able to break free of bondage that the mullahs and the islamo-fascists have them under. But, I'm not in charge, nor am I smarter than those in charge. Thank GOD that you don't have to serve there!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

well i might as well come out. much of you dont know but a few. other light and also mg.

http://www.wptv.com/...-to-afghanistan

i was scheduled to go with them, if it wasnt for a last second change i would have been gone. that is what and why i posted that thread saying in a year i will have testimony.

I'm happy that you didn't have to go, jason. Americans don't belong there; any American. It IS time for us to be gone from that country.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Are you suggesting that the Koran and Buckhari's Hidith along with Sharia law would have them react differently to their world and go against the mullahs teaching?

If your talking to me, what I am "suggesting" is that if the illiterate could read, they could form their own decisions instead of relying on others to tell them what to think.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you really need to read the Koran and "Reliance of the Traveller" you do not want to suggest moderates do that. Do you really think the Mullah's and Osama was/are just making all this stuff up.

Literacy always triumpts over ignorance. Most of the Asian muslims here in America are educated, and except for a minority who still cling to the old ways, are moderates. You don't see them rioting in the streets because of insults to Muhammad, do you? They don't agree with islamo-fascism, but are too frightened for them to denounce them.