WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,485
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Barack Obama's lackluster debate performance last week has dramatically altered the presidential race in Florida, with Mitt Romney opening up a decisive 7 percentage point lead, according to a new Tampa Bay Times/Bay News 9/Miami Herald poll.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/tampabay-com-news-politics-national-timesbay-news-9herald-exclusive-florida-poll-romney-51-obama-44-1255882/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

that gives one a bit of hope.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This is very good news. Most of the polls have an oversampling of Democrats, so I expect Romney to do better than anyone is expecting. Just look at the way independents are leaning. In 2008, they went for Obama. This time around, they are leaning heavily for Romney. These are the people that we are told decide elections. While Obama won a clear majority in 2008, it wasn't like it was by such a margin that he can fall this far behind among independents.

Everything is trending in Romney's direction. Even so, I don't believe anyone on either side is confident their candidate is a slam dunk winner. The polls are being used for propaganda purposes, so you can't trust them. I am looking at it like it is 50 Romney, 50 Obama, and anything can happen. If you keep going by polls, with the ups and downs, and the differen't methodology they use, it will drive you crazy.

It will indeed make a person nuts.....I'm waiting for the polls a week before the election. The key is to add them all up and divide by the number of polls sampled. (Hey....it makes as much sense as anything the pollsters are doing!) :laughing: