• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Love of CHRIST to all here,

GOD BLESS US ALL!!

May we all pray today and every day for all of us.

It is taught from many that the first sinner on this earth is Adam or Eve ( or both).

Yet, read REVELATION 12 and know that they devil and 3rd of the angels of heaven that followed him are here before Adam and Eve; that fills up a large part of the earth.

A sin is something that one knows goes against GOD.

Adam and Eve did what they were told, yet, GOD never warned them of the devil and his temptations.

So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable; this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).

The first sinner recorded, is the one who knows heaven and the LORD ( like JESUS did), and that is satan and the 3rd of the angels; who can look and seem human. Who also have powers.

Yet, JESUS birth cleared all of this in the OT and so, after what became the new enemy while on earth was the humans that willingly wanted to follow satan; Pharisees ( and their lineage, which are under any name today; or just following evil). This is why the baby JESUS was so sought after to be murdered.

Pharisees were doctors, lawyers, religious leaders ( meaning they can be in any church, synagaogue, temple, etc..), boss of a job, etc......they are very powerful because they are following satan; who was given dominion over this earth for a time. ( read over LUKE 11).

Many sins you do today are because you have learned them, not because you do them.

Once the devil, 3rd of the angels, and the humans that followed them have taught you many sins as children; they wait for the ones that you become " hooked " to. Then they blame you for it.

The challenge while being a believer here, will be getting rid of things we learned from them and waiting for other believers to do the same. It will be a challenge to know the difference between a "confused" believer and a Pharisee".

Devil and the 3rd of the angels are spirits ( that can look human and other things), and they must flee on the name and faith in GOD/JESUS CHRIST!! They obey this law.

yet, the human that follows satan is a human, not a spirit, so, they can't be rebuked, and will not leave on the name of GOD/'JESUS CHRIST!! Really know this. This is where JESUS let's us know that a " prophet will not be accepted in HIS/HER own neighborhood", so, we should just " shake the dust off our feet" and leave.

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW!!

We are not sinners as people say, we are just fooled.

JESUS cleared our sins.

GOD BLESS US ALL, EYES ON JESUS, and EARS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT DAY and NIGHT,

I know in faith GOD will make everyone eventually aware of what HE is saying through me here; but it's the love and law of GOD to proclaim it.

AGAPE.

Adam and Eve did what they were told, yet, GOD never warned them of the devil and his temptations.

So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable; this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).

The first sinner recorded, is the one who knows heaven and the LORD ( like JESUS did), and that is satan and the 3rd of the angels; who can look and seem human. Who also have powers.

Many sins you do today are because you have learned them, not because you do them.

Once the devil, 3rd of the angels, and the humans that followed them have taught you many sins as children; they wait for the ones that you become " hooked " to. Then they blame you for it.

The Hisssssss Of That Evil Liar Our Dear Beloved Grandmother Heard

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1(a-c)

And God's Holy Edification Through His Priceless Word

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Genesis 3:14-19

~

Dear One Don't Say The Devil Made Me Do It

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:12

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:13

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Romans 5:17

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Romans 5:19

And Never Never Blame God

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:13-15

Just Hunger And Do

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

Eat Eat

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Psalms 119:10

Already~!

~

Truth

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

To Tell

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Jesus Saves

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7:13-15

Philosophies Won't

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8

~

Believe

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:12-15

And Be Blessed Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:16-21

Be Very Blessed

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Dear FOJ -

Scripture shows us that God walked with Adam. The conversations between them are not recorded. How do you know God never talked to Adam about "the devil and his temptations"?

You are making an assumption.

If they were not held accountable, why were they punished?

As Joe pointed out:

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. (Romans 5:12)

The accountability falls on Adam's shoulders, not Satan's, according to Scripture.

Yet, JESUS birth cleared all of this in the OT and so, after what became the new enemy while on earth was the humans that willingly wanted to follow satan; Pharisees ( and their lineage, which are under any name today; or just following evil). This is why the baby JESUS was so sought after to be murdered.

This is some odd teaching you are presenting.

First, the Pharisees never sough after "baby Jesus" to be murdered. Jesus was a full-grown man by then.

Second, it was not Jesus' birth that "cleared all of this in the OT." It was His death and resurrection.

The challenge while being a believer here, will be getting rid of things we learned from them and waiting for other believers to do the same. It will be a challenge to know the difference between a "confused" believer and a Pharisee".

Partially agree with you on this. I disagree that we do not "do" sin. We all do things that unrighteously hurt others and God.

However, I do agree that many sins we commit are learned behavior that need to be unlearned.

I would add that most sin is our inability to deal with wounds, hurts, in our lives.

This is where JESUS let's us know that a " prophet will not be accepted in HIS/HER own neighborhood", so, we should just " shake the dust off our feet" and leave.

Jesus confronted the Pharisees, Sadducees, and teachers of the Law on several occasions. It was not until the end of His ministry here on earth that He ceased speaking to them. In other words, He gave them ample opportunity to hear the truth that would lead them towards repentance. Only after they continually responded with heardened hearts did He no longer reach out to them.

You see, to Jesus, them men were not "the enemy" - they were His lost sheep. He dearly wanted to draw them back into Himself, but they refused. Only then did He let them go.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

You've been lied to, cheated, and stolen from. Now you're repeating lies straight from the pit of hell.

If Adam and Eve's sins were not accounted to them then why did they surely die?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

In Genesis adam and eve tried to convince God they were not at fault. God held them accountable for their sins. Now you say God is wrong.

Uh huh. No. I trust what the bible says not what you are saying.

You've been lied to, cheated, and stolen from. Now you're repeating lies straight from the pit of hell.

If Adam and Eve's sins were not accounted to them then why did they surely die?

:thumbsup:

A Liar

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: Genesis 3:4

And The Truth

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

About The LORD Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

For Without Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. John 8:51

A Fellow WILL Suffer

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

The Wrath Of God

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:41

You See

~

Flee

Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Luke 3:7

To Jesus

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

And Be Blessed Beloved

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12

Love, Joe

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I see some excellent rebuttals to false teaching here.

It is taught from many that the first sinner on this earth is Adam or Eve ( or both).

Yet, read REVELATION 12 and know that they devil and 3rd of the angels of heaven that followed him are here before Adam and Eve; that fills up a large part of the earth.

Spirit beings have no substance to fill anything.

This is not true. Genesis 2:16-17

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

Genesis 3:6

So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.

Seems to me that man did not do as he was told.

So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable;

Not true: ROmans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.".

this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).

That would be against Gods plan for man, for He told them to go forth and multiply. Genesis 1:27-28

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

The death they did suffer is the death of such a special communication God and Adam had. IT could also be argued that man was to live forever with God in the Garden, for the lifespan of man was not shortened until after the fall.

Herod wanted the death of Jesus because he feared he would loose control of Jerusalem once Christ became old enough. We read in Matthew 2:1-6

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.

So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:

‘But you, Bethlehem,
in
the land of Judah,

Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;

For out of you shall come a Ruler

Who will shepherd My people Israel.’”

The last part comes from Micah 5:2

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,

Though
you are little among the thousands of Judah,

Yet
out of you shall come forth to Me

The One to be Ruler in Israel,

Whose goings forth
are
from of old,

From everlasting.”

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

(continuance of above)

How we learn to sin is not important. The fact that we choose to sin is. We are always held responsible for our sins until we repent.

Luke 5:32

I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.

Yes, we must turn from the natural man of the flesh and allow His Spirit to create in us a new creation, a child of God who continues to become like Christ the rest of their lives.

As for being confused, we read that we will know them by their fruits and that His Spirit will witness with our spirit, giving us discernment.

yet, the human that follows satan is a human, not a spirit, so, they can't be rebuked, and will not leave on the name of GOD/'JESUS CHRIST!! Really know this.

Every spirit that guides an evil person still needs to obey Christ. Bind the spirit is Christ name and they loose their power. You really need to study more.

JESUS cleared our sins.

Another false statement!

Romans 3:21-26

But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

One must first accept Christ to receive salvation. Otherwise, we, being sinners, die in our sins.

GOD BLESS US ALL, EYES ON JESUS, and EARS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT DAY and NIGHT,

I know in faith GOD will make everyone eventually aware of what HE is saying through me here; but it's the love and law of GOD to proclaim it.

AGAPE.

I do not see you sent by God for He would ever send anyone to teach falsely.

May He open your eyes to the lies you have accepted as truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

JESUS cleared our sins.

1 John 1

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

Are you claiming you have no sin? Are you then a liar as the bible says?

In comparing your words to scripture, your words fall far short and contradict scripture. You are making false claims and calling it the word of God. Be very careful. You are falling into false doctrinal views.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

There is easily alot to answer here, but I know GOD will have me answer in due time.

GOD didn't say this information would be easy.

But, I pray you all read what GOD had me write over again, because some of the replies were not exact to what was written.

Just for example, GOD warned them not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

What was written was the GOD did not tell them of the devil and his temptations.

There is a big difference.

I just walked in from work, and exhausted.

Will answer all later.

Grace and peace to all.