Guest momzilla

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Should we combat the NWO or be passive & welcome it? I studied this stuff 15 years ago before using internet but tried to bury it. It keeps resurfacing for some reason. When people are put in camps I want my own trailer. Oh yeah , I prefer gas method to peacefully fall asleep.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I have heard from Kent Hovind's Seminar series (available here) that it was put there in 1933 by the Masons and it is a cultic/Satanic symbol.

It is supposed to be to usher in the New World Order.  There was a whole lot more to it than that, maybe I will remember more soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have seen a video from this guy. It is very intriguing & interesting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

the designs on the dollar bill have lots of symbolic meanings to it....

the eye is that of the "all seeing eye" ( suposidly Gods eye )

this topic shifted to the masons, the free masons and the presidents....

there were quite a good number of presidents that were masons, some as low as third degree ( hence we get the term, giving some one the third degree ).... all the way to thirty-second degree ......... at certain points a person can go from a regular mason to either the scottish or the york rights.... and then into the shrine...

just a brief bit of history, the majority of those signing the delaration of independance ( for the United States to be ) were masons......

the night that the famous (imfamous) event of the Boston Tea Party, there was suppose to be a masonic lodge meeting, and well, they did not have enough people in attendance to open the meeting..... i think they were all out having tea...

people put the masons down, they may call them a religious cult, if you were to make the masons a religion, then yes, i would say that would be accurated....

the masons, are no different then the Lions club, the Rotory club, the Kwana's club, the boy scouts, brownies, girls scouts,

there are groups that branch from the masons as well, Demoley ( got the name from Jaucque Demoley ) and one teaching is that of loyalty ...... another group is Job's Daughters...... and also the Rainbow girls......

there is much people jump on with out full information.......

does anyone belong to a chess club? a bridge club? what a bout a sewing club? or a stamp collecting club or coin club? what about a bowling league?

do we spend as much time aday in our walk with Christ, as we do in our leasure activities?????

maybe our leasure activities ought to be labled as a "CULT".....

how about your computer???? TV????

I am not saying your wrong, but you also have to look at the history of the united states to determine if the masons have a place, or should not have a place in history.......

the writers of the constitution were mostly masons.......

alot of those that lead our country into battle against the red coats were masons

mike

Guest Hebrew Hammer

We all will find out shortly what the pyramid and the eye mean, the film "National Treasure" starring Nicolas Cage is all about that very thing, and opens soon!

I would also add that there is nothing in Freemasonry that is of any concern to Christians, unless you want to write books for profit suggesting that there is in order to make money!

Edited by Hebrew Hammer

I would also add that there is nothing in Freemasonry that is of any concern to Christians, unless you want to write books for profit suggesting that there is in order to make money!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Masonic Lodge and the Christian Conscience

Article from the Christian Research Institute (CRI) discussing the incompatibility of Masonry and Christianity.

http://www.equip.org/free/DM166.htm

We all will find out shortly what the pyramid and the eye mean, the film "National Treasure" starring Nicolas Cage is all about that very thing, and opens soon!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you know how many men that are members of "Christian" churches that are members of the Free Masons????

you might be a bit surprised who you are sitting next to..... not all of them wear rings, not all of them carry symbols of the masons......

now on the same note,

do you know how many men are members of the Kiwanis club? or the Rotary club? or some other FRATERNITY????

how many of them are Christian Based????

sorry, but i am not standing up for masonry, or any other organization.....

just stating that the founding fathers of the United States were masons by a good majority....... a good majority of those you hear about in the history of the Revolutionary war, were masons.....

there are some people that if they don't understand something they are set to condemn the activity........

there is only one way i know of for a person to never make an error in their life here on earth...... and that is to do absolutely nothing..... and that in its self is an error, for we are suppose to be working for God......

you don't like masons? that is fine, I don't like foot ball.... I don't like base ball.... I don't like basket ball...... how much time do you spend watching ball games??? or other sporting events?????

is that not also taking you away from the Lord????? seen people get up in the middle of a church service to go and watch a ball game..... seriously, i am not joking...... if you would call them 15 minutes after they walk out, you would hear the game going on in the back ground......seen people with two televissions and two radio;s going at one time with 4 different games.......

what is so different about that as to a man spending time with other men in the community for a couple hours a week??????? lodge meetings are not scheduled on Sunday...... their love for others is greater then those that are trying to condemn them for being a cult.......

shoot, who we going to attack next????? coin collectors???? they spend too much money on a single coin....... ( I have a single one cent piece that is booked at over 80 bucks..... as well as others that are pricey)..... I purchased three 2 dollar bills for 9 bucks..... and six months later sold them at auction for 18 bucks.....

are coin collectors considered by others to be worshipping money???? Not on your life..... if some one stole them, oh well.........

how about them goofy stamp collectors???? why not place them in the category of a cult also? they spend hours upon hours looking at a single stamp ( as i would for a coin i would be consider purchasing ).......

In my opinion, the largest cult would be your sports fanatics....... not someone trying to make a better life for others.......

mike

Ah yes...the ever watchful eye...who has the one ring???? :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Mike, you really need to read "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry"..... that's all I wish to say about the subject

Should we combat the NWO or be passive & welcome it? I studied this stuff 15 years ago before using internet but tried to bury it. It keeps resurfacing for some reason. When people are put in camps I want my own trailer. Oh yeah , I prefer gas method to peacefully fall asleep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually combat is pretty much what they are counting on. Some are whipping up a friensy in people and there are all those militia folks. When people start to stand up to those behind all the power grab, the rest of the nation will demand its putdown, Martial Law at the demand of the majority. We will simply demand what will end up as slavery for all. If you don't believe that then you need to download the working processes for FEMA which has been transformed into the Homeland Security.

Don't welcome it, but for heaven's sake don't be a part of it. At this point to fight it is what is expected.

As for the pyramid with 13 levels, it is a very very old symbol used by pagan luciferin worshipers. As for the eye, it is the eye of Horas, which is basically the eye of Lucifer. Both are of luciferin worship that is almost as old as history itself.

How and why it was put on our great seal is something I simply do not know enough to prove.

It all comes from the evil one and his people who have existed for thousands of years. The occult books I studied many years ago will tell you that it goes back to the people who followed the thoughts of Cain who welcomed the "light of knowledge" from the forbidden fruit. While all the people were killed in the flood it tells that that spirit was carried through one of Noah's sons and is still alive and well to this day. I would not suggest you study through this for it will take you places that you will not return from without the direct actions of the Holy Spirit. It has little to do with our Lord and I'd just leave it alone......