IGNORED

"What does the Pyramid and the Eye mean ?"

Guest momzilla

Guest momzilla

:suspect: Hey all! I know what the "Mark of the Beast means, but there is something that is bothering me....What does the "Pyramid" with the big "Eye" above it mean on the dollar bill? Also what do the words right under the pyramid mean and also the words right above it mean? I ahve been trying to get a translation of those words but I am having trouble with it! Can anyone help me?

Joan. :t2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I was told once...but can't seem to remember clearly. Something about the eye being the "all seeing eye" I hate to speculate though. I'm sure someone here could answer better than I have obviously :t2:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I have heard from Kent Hovind's Seminar series (available here) that it was put there in 1933 by the Masons and it is a cultic/Satanic symbol.

It is supposed to be to usher in the New World Order. There was a whole lot more to it than that, maybe I will remember more soon.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Those are freemasonry symbols. Ive heard often about how cultish they are, and honestly kinda chuckled at that for a long time\

but then I went to the masons' own website and read some of their rituals. WOW! They go beyond just procedural things for their group. There is heavy religious cultic tones in their works. I would urge believers to use caution with freemasonry.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

adding my input THE MASONS put it there

In Christ

IreneM

do a word search on beliefs of the masons and it will go into great detail of what it is there what it means etc.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, the Masons secret cult PLUS the Rosicrucian Order out of California. When one leaves Holy writ, one becomes as mixed-up as a termite in a yo-yo!

THANK YOU, JESUS!

And God Bless America!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Yes I agree to that the masons had something to do with it. Are they anyway related to the ILLUNINATI group? Isnt that the group with the "all seeing eye" or something? Just curious as to why that eye is above the pyramid.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

The Stonemasons, Illuminati, and Skull and Bones are all elitist cults. Thes alot of conspiracy theory that centers on them. I have looked around into these theories. Trust me they only serve to confuse. The eye is the symbol for the Pagan "Sun God" Raa. I read not too long ago where the illuminati sponsored a pilgrimage to the unfinished pyramid. I also read that the illuminati has constructed the last piece of the pyramid and the believe once it is placed on top they will usher in thier new world order. Its all pretty spooky and not worth the distractions it could cause.

Duet 3:22

Guest soldout_tojesus

I found this in an article it may be of interest.

"The all seeing eye (the open eye of egypt and the mind's eye of the Gnostics) and the Latin phrases Annuit Coeptis, (announcing the birth of) Novus Ordo Seclorum (New world Order)

Also, the symbol of the U.S. eagle. The Masonic symbolism on your dollar bill. The 32 feathers of the right wing are said to represnt the 32 degrees of the Freemasonary. The 33 feathers on the left wing include the honrary 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite. The nine tail feathers are said to highlight the Council of Nine when the Illuminati merged with the Freemasons on May 1, 1776.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I could give you a long story and much to trouble your soul, but if you really want to know aobut the masons get the book that they use. Morals and Dogma buy the high level mason Albert Pike. It is a long read, but full of information of their beliefs.