• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- From an English translation of the Greek New Testament:

"...Grace and Truth came Through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God;

The Only Begotten God Who is in the bosom of The Father has made Him known.

John 1:18

The Jews accused Jesus of being a man that made Himself God. - John 10:33

Jesus answer them saying, "Is It Not Written In Your Law, 'I said, you are gods'?

If He called them gods to whom The Word Of God came,

and scripture can not be made void, do you say of Him Whom

The Father sanctified and sent into the world, You are blaspheming, because I Said,

I am The Son Of God?' - John 10:34-36

• Group:  Senior Member

"In the (BEGINNING) (WAS) the word,

and the word (WAS) with God.

and the word (WAS) God.

The same (WAS) in the (BEGINNING) with God." - John 1:1,2 [geek]

- When ('WAS') the word God ? 

('IN THE BEGINNING') when the word ('WAS WITH GOD').

Jesus prayed, 'I have glorified You on the earth, 

I have finished the work You gave Me to do.

And now O Father glorify Me Together With Yourself,

with the glory I had With You Before the world was. - John 17:4,5

Did the Word Become Flesh and dwelt among them? John 1:14

Or, did The Word become God to dwell among them?

We've been taught The word that 'Was God' 'in the beginning', is now God and is forever God in the flesh.

But that can not be quoted as scripture. It's only of the Catholic trinity doctrine.

I'm with Brother Mike on this one. Is this good or bad? To me it sounds bad if you believe Jesus is, was, and always will be a part of God.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding?

- I believe Jesus is 'the only begotten God'. - John 1:18 [Greek]

Jesus' Father is "The One (True) God".

As Jesus' Father is "The God Of gods".

We must remember that only when God's Word Became Flesh, did God's Word have the name Jesus.

So the name of God's Word, Jesus, WAS not Until God's Word Became Flesh.

So Jesus as God's Son WAS not in the beginning with God.

The Prophecy is true: The Name Jesus is CALLED or Known as Immanuel-God With Us.

For His Name, when He comes back; from being 'WITH God' again. With the GLORY He had with God

before the world began. His name will be CALLED "The Word Of God" - Rev.19: 13

With that same glory He prayed for, as in the beginning. - John 1:1 - John 17:5

So of course He Will Be CALLED 'Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince Of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6,7

When He comes back to establish The Government on His shoulders. As The Word Of God. - Is.9:6,7 - Rev.19 & 20

Edited by RevelationWriter

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I'm with Brother Mike on this one. Is this good or bad? To me it sounds bad if you believe Jesus is, was, and always will be a part of God.

We must remember that only when God's Word Became Flesh, did God's Word have the name Jesus.

The Prophecy is true: The Name Jesus is CALLED or Known as Immanuel-God With Us.

For His Name, when He comes back; from being 'WITH God' again. With the GLORY He had with God

So of course He Will Be CALLED 'Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince Of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6,7

When He comes back to establish The Government on His shoulders. As The Word Of God. - Is.9:6,7 - Rev.19 & 20

Do YOU  believe Jesus is God?

Jesus was in the beginning with God,He created this world with God and also The Holy Spirit is mentioned in Genesis.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus was in the beginning with God,He created this world with God and also The Holy Spirit is mentioned in Genesis.

exactly how do you define the word "god"?  the word in Hebrew and Greek is used for many entities

Guest shiloh357

So you don't believe Jesus is God and of hte same substance as the Father?

Does Jesus Believe Himself To Be God, In The Flesh?

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

exactly how do you define the word "god"?  the word in Hebrew and Greek is used for many entities

God first of all does not start with a small "g"

God created the heavens and earth,Jesus was in the beginning with God .

Then God said, "Let us  make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Genesis 1:1 The Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the earth.

And these three are One.

A

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/20/1987

The Trinity is made up of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Three are One. Seems like He did to me...

Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselvesJohn 14:8-11

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one1 John 5:7

54 Jesus answered, "If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55 Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, 'I do not know Him,' I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." 57 Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.John 8:54-58

13 Then Moses said to God, "Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What is His name?' what shall I say to them?" 14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' " Exodus 3:13-14

The Trinity is made up of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Three are One. Seems like He did to me...

Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselvesJohn 14:8-11

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one1 John 5:7

54 Jesus answered, "If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55 Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, 'I do not know Him,' I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." 57 Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.John 8:54-58

13 Then Moses said to God, "Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What is His name?' what shall I say to them?" 14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' " Exodus 3:13-14

~ Jesus said He and The Father are One. That would be Two are One. Not Three are One.

Jesus said He and The Father are One. Jesus didn't say Him and God are One.

~ In the Greek translation of the new Testament it says:

'For there are three that bear witness,

The Spirit, and The Water, And The Blood.

These three agree in one." - 1John 7,8

In The Hebrew Translation of The Old Testament it says:

"I AM THAT I Am."

Edited by RevelationWriter