• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Is anyone else keeping up with what is going on with Israel right now? Does anyone think this is getting things ready for prophieces to be fulfilled? Or is this just another conflict? What do all you think? Either way, let's all try to remember to keep Israel and her people in our prayers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Personally, after having been through so many world events and events related to Israel where we all jumped into Scripture looking for prophetic fulfillment, and finding such events to not have the expected prophetic results, I'm going to hang back and wait for the outcome before banking on this being a prophetically fulfilling event.

I suspect, though, at most it could lead to a preparation for prophetic fulfillment. But the last skirmish Israel had with Hamas in Gaze led to nowhere prophetically. So, maybe not.

the last skirmish Israel had with Hamas in Gaze led to nowhere prophetically.

I agree with your statement. That's why I posted this actually. I was wondering if there was something I was missing, and to remind everyone to keep them in prayer.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Praying...Always...That The Mighty Hand of God Be With and Upon His People...In The Name of Jesus...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

If the attacks by those who proclaimed to be Christians upon our lovely Jewish brothers and sisters seeking to exterminate them in the 40's as they were confederate with Syria (French Vichy of the time) that led to the re-establishment of Israel as a nation corresponds to the spiritual fulfillment of Isaiah 7, then I would say yes. Israel being 64 years old and turning 65 in April, I believe, should be experiencing a very eye opening revelation of the identify of Messiah, which is very exciting except that that would mean that the fullness of the gentiles would have come in and the cleansing of the gentile court inevitable and very painful for that which is called the church today.

God bless the nation of Israel and be jealous of his name!

Gary

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I am watching what's going on over there very cliosely. Whether it's fulfillment of prophecy remains to be seen. The fact remains though that Israel is God's Timepiece; everything that happens there is important. :emot-nod:

I am watching what's going on over there very cliosely. Whether it's fulfillment of prophecy remains to be seen. The fact remains though that Israel is God's Timepiece; everything that happens there is important. :emot-nod:

I agree, thanks for the post.

If the attacks by those who proclaimed to be Christians upon our lovely Jewish brothers and sisters seeking to exterminate them in the 40's as they were confederate with Syria (French Vichy of the time) that led to the re-establishment of Israel as a nation corresponds to the spiritual fulfillment of Isaiah 7, then I would say yes.

Gary

Thank you for the post. Your refering to the The holocust, correct? Haven't read Isaiah in awhile, will look into to your reference. Gives me something to chew on.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

If the attacks by those who proclaimed to be Christians upon our lovely Jewish brothers and sisters seeking to exterminate them in the 40's as they were confederate with Syria (French Vichy of the time) that led to the re-establishment of Israel as a nation corresponds to the spiritual fulfillment of Isaiah 7, then I would say yes.

Gary

Thank you for the post. Your refering to the The holocust, correct? Haven't read Isaiah in awhile, will look into to your reference. Gives me something to chew on.

Yes, the Holocaust. The prophecy developed for me over a period of one year where I have been internally led to believe that the spiritual use of the name Ephraim is given unto the gentile court of the temple while the spiritual use of the name Manasseh is used for believing and blind Jews split in Jesus day prophesied about by the split of the tribe of Manasseh half on one side of Jordan and half on the other. This can be seen in Peter, the apostle to the Jews, and Paul, the apostle to the gentiles. Germany was 95% Christian by their census three years into Hitlers reign. The key is found in Gen 48 in the blessing Jacob gave to Josephs sons and following the development of that which is Ephraim through out scripture. All of the texts begin to open up and align correctly to reveal that which would befall the gentile portion of the church in the last days. Jeremiah 3, 2 Kings 17 and John 4 all tie in together as well to paint a picture that is understood in a prophetic manner. At least that is what I have been led to believe. The question is what is leading me? My hope is the Holy Spirit but only time will tell.

Gary

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Israel is continually in our prayers.

[i have been wanting to do a comparison of Revelation to all the Scriptures referenced therein from the OT.

Some of the Scriptures in Revelation have been fulfilled with some being current and others yet to be fulfilled, possibly.

I am still unclear on whether there are times when prophecy may be fulfilled twice, as in the past and in the future, as in

the defilement of the Temple. This is a subject for another thread.]