hmm i use that logic with health care.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

uhm im on tricare. its not really controlled like you say. you can do as my mom does with my dad. he uses medicare first then she pays the rest with blue florida.

my wife can use medicare parts a and b. if she does then tricare will not pay. thats the facts. so yes its same. the goverment regs also apply to tricare and tricare for me has gone down for some reason. but it does follow the same rules as all others under the aca.the goverment may regulate healthcare but it has been doing that since the medicare act of 1968. if a drug isnt paid for by medicare then the so call free market wont pay for it either.

ie for me victoza.fda approved but not paid by medicare nor tricare. so i must pay cash for it.a month supply of it for my wife 328 dollars. the goverment regulates alot of things on cars and has done it since the 60's

i can list them if you like

these are in the newest to the oldest

tire pressure monitor system which went into effect in 07 but in 05 it was started

the onboard diagnostic act number 2

the mandate to switch from r12 to r134

the onborad diagnistic act

the federal vehicle moter vehicle safety act

that last one is why brake fluid is called dot3,4 and 5. dot does stand for Department of Transporation. each of the numbers has a reg and what must the fluid be made off.

it also includes lights, and brakes types used in cars(since 67 all cars must have disc brakes on the front and dual chambered brake master cylinders)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

At the checkout conor at wal-mart ... I asked the cashier ... are you all going to go on strike at this store?

She and another employee both said..." oh...noooo ".

Guess they are too afraid to lose their jobs.

No, I do not believe that is the problem. I think that on the whole, no matter how much they may gripe and complain, Walmart workers, as a whole, are not disgruntled. The union will do everything it can to stir up discord, anger and bitterness to achieve it's ends. If I were ever approached by a union person trying to talk to me about this issue, he wouldn't bother me for long, because he would not like what I had to say to him, and he wouldn't feel so good about his union when I was done. The majority of people are not going to walk out because Americans are beginning to learn that the unions are simply bloated entities that don't care any more about the employees than the company that the union is trying to say is so bad without them.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Cobalt , do employees of the Union have to pay dues or some type of fee ?

I use to live in Robertville , Missouri and had a job in St. Louis.

We were with the Union and the workers went on strike ...had to show up on the picketline, in the snow 2 foot deep.

Just curious about the Union.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

I worked at WalMart for a couple of years. I had managers that would give me the shifts I wanted, the days off I wanted and when I left in '08 I was making $11.35 an hour which is well above our states minimum wage of $8.75 an hour. I found my store managers and my department managers very easy to work for. Neither I nor anyone I knew at the two stores where I worked were ever asked to work "off the clock". The managers saw to it that I got all the breaks and lunch-time I was entitled to under the law. I was given the opportunity to buy stock and to participate in a company health insurance plan. I agree with what I heard in a news report that these demonstrations have been instigated by labor unions.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Suggest people on this thread check out: O Church Arise