• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1951

I've read it and agree!

Personally, I think the main reason people on forums are rude and unchristian is because of

a) annonimity; people think they can say what they really think without the consequences, ie of seeing that person every week in church if you said it to their face...

and

b) they are just plain rude and forget they are talking to another human being made in the likeness of God!!

...plus, communication on forums can be misunderstood, forthrightness can be taken as anger, facial expressions are lacking... :) so heres a smile :)

I agree galloping! :thumbsup:

Here's a smile back atcha! :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7

sadly I see this problem all over the net and around the country ( I travel) and brothers and sisters near me and Family.....In a discussion I say what I believe then listen....... I respect the other view...if what I have said is the TRUTH the I have planted the seed....no need to force it into good soil and make it grow....my job is to plant the seed.....and if I am wrong then I admit it....I am always looking for the TRUTH and will change as needed the LORD has given us discernment...and we all need to spread the WORD in spirit and deny are flesh pride and anger.....sorry I guess Im preaching ;P ( I'm speaking to myself as well)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Siksky, you better preach on :)! He who has ears, let him hear :thumbsup:

• Content Count:  2

Wonderful post -- also we should be an example of Christian love to others who may not be Christians who read our words.....

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  3

We as Christians, brothers and sisters in Christ, should guard ourselves against the things that transpire around us. Remember,

Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

If we believe that all things are the will of God, for it is He who sets the kings upon their thrones;

Deuteronomy 17:15

Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother. Then who are we to sit in judgement? Let us not question the will of God. We are but threads in the tapestry, intermingled, woven to create the perfect masterpiece. If it were not for Pharaoh, God would not need Moses. If it were not for king Sol, God would not need David. I thank the Lord our God, for He is in control. I thank the Lord our God, for He chose me and called me out from the darkness from which I wandered. I thank the Lord our God, for He has set a place for me.

Edited by Yôḥanan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

We as Christians, brothers and sisters in Christ, should guard ourselves against the things that transpire around us. Remember,

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

If we believe that all things are the will of God, for it is He who sets the kings upon their thrones;

Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother. Then who are we to sit in judgement? Let us not question the will of God. We are but threads in the tapestry, intermingled, woven to create the perfect masterpiece. If it were not for Pharaoh, God would not need Moses. If it were not for king Sol, God would not need David. I thank the Lord our God, for He is in control. I thank the Lord our God, for He chose me and called me out from the darkness from which I wandered. I thank the Lord our God, for He has set a place for me.

I get your point here..

If it were not for Pharaoh, God would not need Moses.

But I think it would be more accurate to say that if it was not for Pharaoh, Moses and Israel would not have needed God.

We are part of His plan yes!

• Content Count:  3

I get your point here..

If it were not for Pharaoh, God would not need Moses.

But I think it would be more accurate to say that if it was not for Pharaoh, Moses and Israel would not have needed God.

We are part of His plan yes!

Thank you for the correction. I should have clarified myself. The word "need" is more closely associated with "Have a requirement for" than "Have or feel a need for". God required an instrument to prove His existence, His power, and His love.

Edited by Yôḥanan