WN: Panetta: US, Israel relationship stronger than ever - Jerusalem P

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,435
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said on Thursday the relationship between the United States and Israel is "stronger than any time in history."

http://www.worthynews.com/top/jpost-com-LandedPages-PrintArticle-aspx-id-294078/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said on Thursday the relationship between the United States and Israel is "stronger than any time in history."

http://www.worthynew...aspx-id-294078/

The evidence doesn't support his statement at all!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The development of 'Iron Dome' and this latest vote in the U.N. shows a pretty strong working relationship between our two countries, Tinky.

Guest shiloh357

The development of 'Iron Dome' and this latest vote in the U.N. shows a pretty strong working relationship between our two countries, Tinky.

That our government supports the formation of a Palestinian state that is contiguous, thus cutting Israel in half and leaving Israel with indefensible borders and supports the withdraw of all Jews to the pre-1967 borders (1949 armistice lines) which forces Israel to surrender Jerusalem back to the Arabs is an indication that this relationship isn't all that strong. The iron dome is not nearly as important in our relationship as what our administration expects Israel to do.

The US administration supports policies that would almost guarantee that Israel would end up with a majority Arab population and that Arab population would vote out all Jewish leadership in the Knesset at the earliest possible election. The entire right of return is based on a demographic takeover of Israel.

The key to understanding the conflict is geography and when one understands the geography, it is easy to see why this administration's ambitions for Israel are disastrous.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

That our government supports the formation of a Palestinian state that is contiguous, thus cutting Israel in half and leaving Israel with indefensible borders and supports the withdraw of all Jews to the pre-1967 borders (1949 armistice lines) which forces Israel to surrender Jerusalem back to the Arabs is an indication that this relationship isn't all that strong. The iron dome is not nearly as important in our relationship as what our administration expects Israel to do.

The US administration supports policies that would almost guarantee that Israel would end up with a majority Arab population and that Arab population would vote out all Jewish leadership in the Knesset at the earliest possible election. The entire right of return is based on a demographic takeover of Israel.

The key to understanding the conflict is geography and when one understands the geography, it is easy to see why this administration's ambitions for Israel are disastrous.

This isn't the only administration to champion such as plan, though, as both W. Bush and Clinton's administration were open in their support of a 2 state solution. This is one of the reasons that it shocks me when i hear people talk about how the united states 'stands beside Israel.' We provide them 3 billion a year in military grants and share military technology with them. Simultaneously we ask them to give half of their country to people who want to kill them and give the enemies that surround them that same military technology and 10 times the amount Israel gets in aid. Straddling the fence isn't offering big support to a country. Though, I will say that the United States has used it's security council veto (or the threat of it) on more than one occasion to protect israel from sanctions from the UN Security Council and did oppose "palestine's" non-member state status upgrade on the floor of the general assembly.

Still, though, at the end of the day we're asking Israel to so something that we would never do, give half of their property to an enemy that has been attacking them fairly constantly for 40 years.

This isn't the only administration to champion such as plan, though, as both W. Bush and Clinton's administration were open in their support of a 2 state solution. This is one of the reasons that it shocks me when i hear people talk about how the united states 'stands beside Israel.' We provide them 3 billion a year in military grants and share military technology with them. Simultaneously we ask them to give half of their country to people who want to kill them and give the enemies that surround them that same military technology and 10 times the amount Israel gets in aid. Straddling the fence isn't offering big support to a country. Though, I will say that the United States has used it's security council veto (or the threat of it) on more than one occasion to protect israel from sanctions from the UN Security Council and did oppose "palestine's" non-member state status upgrade on the floor of the general assembly.

Still, though, at the end of the day we're asking Israel to so something that we would never do, give half of their property to an enemy that has been attacking them fairly constantly for 40 years.

Amen~!

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:1-3

And The Iron Dome Is An All Israeli Developed Weapons System

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1

IMO, Only Because Of The USA's Total Lack Of Concern Over The Incessant Bombing Of Israeli Peoples And Babies

For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.

Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein.

For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.

The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein. Psalms 69:33-36

And Truly Truly There Is A Reckoning Coming Back Down To Zion Town

Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,

And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD. Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee. Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth. And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.

I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there:

Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.

And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.

As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 35

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Good point, Shiloh, but IMO....Israel will never do that.