• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

<Luke 21:35> "For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

snare - [3803]

Strong's Lexicon Search Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result of search for "3803":

3802 pagideuo pag-id-yoo'-o from 3803; to ensnare (figuratively):--entangle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3803 pagis pag-ece' from 4078; a trap (as fastened by a noose or notch); figuratively, a trick or statagem (temptation):--snare.

http://www.eliyah.com/strongs.htm

Consider the recent short "crisis" due to shortage of flu vaccine. Consider also the [seemingly] unremitting clamour for drugs-aka "medicines". Tried to give some background in this under "Asclepius"{Eschatology forum}. Should be shunning vaccines/drugs and going to The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for everything, including healing. But not happening.

Even though this may have been overtaken by events, this info re Antonio Gramsci I find applicable to current events. People willingly and eagerly enslaving themselves when-it seems to me-they should be taught to flee from the wrath to come.

http://www.grecoreport.com/gramsci_a_metho...the_madness.htm

http://www.grecoreport.com/gramsci's_grand_plan.htm

http://www.grecoreport.com/gramsci_and.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:) Umm . . . someone up to translating this post to me? :D

Guest shiloh357
Consider the recent short "crisis" due to shortage of flu vaccine. Consider also the [seemingly] unremitting clamour for drugs-aka "medicines". Tried to give some background in this under "Asclepius"{Eschatology forum}. Should be shunning vaccines/drugs and going to The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for everything, including healing. But not happening.

Are you against the use of modern medicine for treatment of illnesses? :)

:emot-questioned: Umm . . . someone up to translating this post to me?  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please read the Antonio Gramsci articles pointed to by those 3 links and look at "Asclepius" under Eschatology:

http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11908

As to me being against "modern medicine":after reading the "Asclepius" info, hope you see that me being "against" doesn't even come close. I am filled with hate against our common enemy:the devil, Belial, Beelzebub...

His unanswered continued and continual blasphemy against our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. The love of my life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Luke . . . writer of a Gospel and of Acts . . . a doctor . . .

:emot-questioned:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

I agree with you Shiloh. I have been a nurse now for 12 years. Medicine is a gift from a loving G-d.

I just got over one of the deadliest pnuemonias known to man. Had it not been for the antibiotic treatment I recieved, I probably wouldnt be posting this letter.

I praise and thank the Father for my healing and for giving us the means by which we can help people.

Medicine is not evil. It can be abused, but its not the medicine itself that is evil.

Just added some Scripture to my "Asclepius" chain. Please read that.

Had an unusual born-again experience[born-again at age 36 in 1980], as I find out over time. Very early after being born-again encountered the teachings of Kenneth Hagin. Yes, I know a "faith" person, false prophet, etc. etc. Been through all that for years. No, do not and never did take all he taught {nor anyone else} about anything.

One early experience[circa 1983]-was an extreme overachiever in computers [in Phoenix, Arizona] and came home one day exhausted. Kind of my continual state. Anyway, sitting down, had an irregular heartbeat. Went on and on. Then said and believed"By His stripes I am healed." Yes, the "name it and claim it"/"Blab it and grab it" kind of mockery of the "faith" people [NOTE:they are NOT monolithic-also, think about Satan/devil calling the truth "heresy" and mixing in his tares with the wheat].

Anyway-irregular heartbeat stopped instantly. Have never again had any heart problem.

In 1992-He challenged me that if I REALLY believed <Isaiah 53:4-5;Matthew 8:16-17> means physical healing also [not just spirit/soul] to ACT on it. Had a severe chest cold-could barely breath and also my teeth were breaking off[old cavities], leaving an excrutiatingly exposed root pain. Was during my full-time 18 month good vs evil experience I had mentioned: was under severe [VERY] satanic/demonic attack. Anyway, before I ACTed:went out and got a tube of Ambesol {sp.?} which supposedly one drop of will stop tooth pain. Also, had been drinking double doses of Vicks Formula 44 decongestant. Nothing worked. Used whole tube of the Ambesol: no effect. No effect of Vicks. Nothing. Then ACTed-never again have I spent anything on doctors/drugs/medicines. $0.00. A few years ago I hurt my lower back so bad could not stand and could barely crawl. Sobbed to Him:"Believing what You have said for 20 plus years". Tried to stand. Could not. Sobbed for over an hour. Had a paper route at the time. Just barely was able to slowly walk in great pain, holding myself up with one hand on a push cart. One customer said"You Have to go to a doctor"-she could see how excrutiating the pain was. Told her no-"By His stripes I am healed". Thought about Christopher Reeve-how I could end up like him, paralyzed. Slowly, in 3-4 weeks:back 100%.

There is more. Much more.

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

What is it w/ this amazing pressure & push by the media for a shortage of the flu vaccine? I have never had one or will never receive one. People I know who got one became very ill. Why are they herding us into taking a flu shot & making it out like people are desperate to get one?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you are healthy I don't think you do need one. If you have one of many long term illnesses you really do need to take them. If you get the flu and do not have any other problems you will get sick for a few days and all will be ok. You build immune thingies and are actually better for it.

On the other hand if I should have a serious asthma attack when experiencing the flu it can easily be fatal. My wife has M.S. and a good bout with the flu can set off her immune system and put her in a wheel chair. Now, should we take flu shots.......

Even if all the flap about mercury is true and it is going to slowly kill us, which is the worse state to be in. (No Ted it is not Oklahoma :))

If you are a company and you want to keep up your productivity you might also want all your people immunized just for the financial reasons.

If you are really concerned by the globalists using medical stuff to keep us in line, you should read up on the eugenics that they have written about, and when the time comes to rid the planet of the lower end of the gene pool, all you have to do is make the flue shots hard to get, and only those of bad health get them......
Edited by other one