• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.

She tells us a gun ban is about saving the children and reducing crime, but her comments on 60 Minutes in 1995 reveal her true plan is to disarm the American people.

Link for video: http://www.infowars....n-in-your-guns/

On Thursday, Feinstein will introduced her dream bill to disarm the American people. The legislation is open-ended and includes provisions to re-register firearms and submit the fingerprints of law-abiding Americans as if they’re sex offenders.

Feinstein’s bill will also include a buy-back provision that will allow the government to confiscate all firearms. Both Feinstein and New York governor Andrew Cuomo have said that is their plan.

It is a gun confiscation bill.

The proposed bill is open declaration of war on the Second Amendment.

It’s no coincidence that the communist Chinese, the biggest holders of U.S. debt, have demanded the American people be disarmed. It is the simple action of the authoritarian.

For more on Feinstein’s gun-grabbing legislation, see these articles:

Feinstein Vows to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill

Obama to Put “Full Weight” Behind Feinstein Gun Confiscation Plan

Feinstein and Fellow Gun-Grabbers Are Going For Broke

Feinstein & Cuomo Admit Planning Australian Style Government Gun Buy Back

http://www.infowars.com/video-dianne-feinstein-says-prepare-to-turn-in-your-guns/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

That sounds just the liberal agenda. Ms Feinstein is my senator, I live in California. I didn't vote for her and these liberals don't seem to understand that if guns are taken away from people like me and others who obtain legally the only ones that will have them are the kooks like the one who just shot and killed 27 people. The black market is still open to anyone who has the pull and money.

They want to rewrite the Bill of Rights and the Constitution they won't be happy until they do. Wake up America, Wake up God's people it's time we took America back.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

She should start with herself if she's really serious about it. She's got a concealed carry permit. She should be the first to announce that she and her personal security no longer carry firearms, let's see how safe she feels then.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

when our government-including the Obama family, turns in their guns, maybe Ill take them seriously. Maybe.

• Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Isn't this similar to what happened in Germany during the time of Hitler's regime?

By Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D., J.D.

New research into Adolf Hitler's use of firearms registration lists to confiscate guns and the execution of their owners teaches a forceful lesson -- one that reveals why the American people and Congress have rejected registering honest firearm owners.

It would be instructive at this time to recall why the American citizenry and Congress have historically opposed the registration of firearms. The reason is plain. Registration makes it easy for a tyrannical government to confiscate firearms and to make prey of its subjects. Denying this historical fact is no more justified than denying that the Holocaust occurred or that the Nazis murdered millions of unarmed people.

I am writing a book on Nazi policies and practices which sought to repress civilian gun ownership and to eradicate gun owners in Germany and in occupied Europe. The following sampling of my findings should give pause to the suggestion that draconian punishment of citizens for keeping firearms necessarily is a social good.

Full article: http://www.stephenha...gistration.html

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Isn't this similar to what happened in Germany during the time of Hitler's regime?

By Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D., J.D.

New research into Adolf Hitler's use of firearms registration lists to confiscate guns and the execution of their owners teaches a forceful lesson -- one that reveals why the American people and Congress have rejected registering honest firearm owners.

It would be instructive at this time to recall why the American citizenry and Congress have historically opposed the registration of firearms. The reason is plain. Registration makes it easy for a tyrannical government to confiscate firearms and to make prey of its subjects. Denying this historical fact is no more justified than denying that the Holocaust occurred or that the Nazis murdered millions of unarmed people.

I am writing a book on Nazi policies and practices which sought to repress civilian gun ownership and to eradicate gun owners in Germany and in occupied Europe. The following sampling of my findings should give pause to the suggestion that draconian punishment of citizens for keeping firearms necessarily is a social good.

Full article: http://www.stephenha...gistration.html

Yes, but too many folks are still asleep either willingly or due to ignorance to stand up and take notice.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

The people that agree with disarmament will be lined up against the wall and shot with the rest of us. Once there are no guns left, you either do what the government says, or you lose everything.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

She should start with herself if she's really serious about it. She's got a concealed carry permit. She should be the first to announce that she and her personal security no longer carry firearms, let's see how safe she feels then.

I like that way of thinking....she shouldn't need armed protection if she's right about this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

That sounds just the liberal agenda. Ms Feinstein is my senator, I live in California. I didn't vote for her and these liberals don't seem to understand that if guns are taken away from people like me and others who obtain legally the only ones that will have them are the kooks like the one who just shot and killed 27 people. The black market is still open to anyone who has the pull and money.

They want to rewrite the Bill of Rights and the Constitution they won't be happy until they do. Wake up America, Wake up God's people it's time we took America back.

In over three quarters of the guns in mass shootings since 1982 were obtained legally.

If certain people were not allowed to purchase firearms, y'know, people with criminal records, or heavily mentally ill people (which would require a working mental health system) then that by itself would save a lot of lives.