IGNORED

So we have arrived.

gdemoss

Man, your absolutely correct. I think we need to ask 'who' was clueless though. Noah and his family were not. They knew 100 years in advance.

God had Noah build that Ark. Big difference there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, gdemoss.

Shalom, gdemoss.

In the end, if I am wrong about all of this, I am leaving the study of prophecy and dedicating every waking hour to the study of following Christ in Character through the Holy Spirit as I can't handle being a Harold Camping. Feel free to ask any questions that might help clarify how other scriptures fit into this scheme of things. I will answer all sincere and even some insincere ones. :)

Peace In Christ, I hope I am wrong.

Hello Gdemoss,

I have no questions regarding your prediction. I do wish to comment that many have come before you with a similar time setting "wisdom" and have been incorrect. I do not understand why you "hope you are wrong".

What is your purpose for airing this prediction?

I hope I am wrong because if I am right many people are about to die. My purpose for airing this is to hear what others have to say about what I am seeing. Iron sharpens Iron. If I am wrong and they can plainly declare it then so be it. If I am right and this is one of the details they have been missing to solidify their own understanding then so be it. My hope in the end is edification for the reader or self.

No worries, bro'. If you can get ANYTHING about the future from Genesis 4:19, then you have misappropriated Scripture and your interpretation of that Scripture is wrong. You are safely wrong in your understanding.

I wouldn't suggest relaxing your watchfulness, however. Obama is taking away our right to bear arms as quickly and as thoroughly as he may, giving gay individuals their "rights," standing up for Muslims everywhere, both within our borders and around the world, and plunging us into economic chaos from which we may never recover. Don't be misled by the "facts" that his administration is reporting. They're embellished to make him look good. The truth is that the economy is NOT recovering, despite their numbers. Many of us are STILL out of work, and the homeless numbers here in Florida are NOT diminishing! IMO, he obviously doesn't know the first thing about being a Christian, let alone the economy!

But, hey, if the dollar continues to lose its value, we can always wallpaper our homes with them, like Germany did with their marks in the period between the World Wars, right?

Hi Roy, God bless you for taking time to respond. I want to ask a question and I don't wish to offend but understand that that is always possible. On what authority do you claim that Gen 4:19 is not prophetic? The claim that I have misappropriated scripture is a serious charge and I would ask you to lead me to understand what authority that that claim is rooted in so that I may know to whom I will be answering for it. Thanks.

You're right; it IS a serious charge, and I do not make it lightly. Genesis 4:19 is HISTORY, and its context lends NO credibility to interpreting it as prophetic! LOOK at the Scriptures! READ them as they were written! Don't make up stuff which you cannot support! If you cannot read Hebrew, then here are two English translations that you may use. Read ALL of the context and understand that these are real people who lived subsequent to Adam and prior to the Flood.

Genesis 4:1-26

1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

KJV

Genesis 4:1-26

4:1 The man had sexual relations with Havah his wife; she conceived, gave birth to Kayin [acquisition] and said, “I have acquired a man from Adonai.” 2 In addition she gave birth to his brother Hevel. Hevel kept sheep, while Kayin worked the soil. 3 In the course of time Kayin brought an offering to Adonai from the produce of the soil; 4 and Hevel too brought from the firstborn of his sheep, including their fat. Adonai accepted Hevel and his offering 5 but did not accept Kayin and his offering. Kayin was very angry, and his face fell. 6 Adonai said to Kayin, “Why are you angry? Why so downcast? 7 If you are doing what is good, shouldn’t you hold your head high? And if you don’t do what is good, sin is crouching at the door — it wants you, but you can rule over it.” 8 Kayin had words with Hevel his brother; then one time, when they were in the field, Kayin turned on Hevel his brother and killed him.

9 Adonai said to Kayin, “Where is Hevel your brother?” And he replied, “I don’t know; am I my brother’s guardian?” 10 He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground! 11 Now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood at your hands. 12 When you farm the ground it will no longer yield its strength to you. You will be a fugitive, wandering the earth.” 13 Kayin said to Adonai, “My punishment is greater than I can bear. 14 You are banning me today from the land and from your presence. I will be a fugitive wandering the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.” 15 Adonai answered him, “Therefore, whoever kills Kayin will receive vengeance sevenfold,” and Adonai put a sign on Kayin, so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Kayin left the presence of Adonai and lived in the land of Nod [wandering], east of ‘Eden.

17 Kayin had sexual relations with his wife; she conceived and gave birth to Hanokh. Kayin built a city and named the city after his son Hanokh. 18 To Hanokh was born ‘Irad. ‘Irad fathered Mechuya’el, Mechuya’el fathered Metusha’el, and Metusha’el fathered Lemekh.

19 Lemekh took himself two wives; the name of the one was ‘Adah, while the name of the other was Tzilah. 20 ‘Adah gave birth to Yaval; he was the ancestor of those who live in tents and have cattle. 21 His brother’s name was Yuval; and he was the ancestor of all who play lyre and flute. 22 Tzilah gave birth to Tuval-Kayin, who forged all kinds of tools from brass and iron; the sister of Tuval-Kayin was Na‘amah. 23 Lemekh said to his wives,

“‘Adah and Tzilah, listen to me;

wives of Lemekh, hear what I say:

I killed a man for wounding me,

a young man who injured me.

24 If Kayin will be avenged sevenfold,

then Lemekh seventy-sevenfold!”

25 Adam again had sexual relations with his wife, and she gave birth to a son whom she named Shet [granted], “For God has granted me another seed in place of Hevel, since Kayin killed him.” 26 To Shet too was born a son, whom he called Enosh. That is when people began to call on the name of Adonai.

CJB

Lemekh was just a man who was the first to have two wives. He was also the first to kill in self defense. So, what? What more is there in that verse?! So, just read this for understanding! Why go ga-ga about some "prophetic interpretation" of this NORMAL HISTORY?! There's nothing "prophetic" about it; there's nothing in the context that warrants such an interpretation! Not everything has some "prophetic interpretaion!" Read carefully Paul's words:

1 Corinthians 14:13-19

13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.

14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?

17 For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.

18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

KJV

Paul was not saying that we have permission to speak in tongues (foreign languages); he was making the point that IF one speaks in a foreign language that he hasn't learned, speaking through the power of the Spirit, WHAT GOOD IS IT IF NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?! Now, I know that common sense is not very common anymore, but one can still pray to God for wisdom, and God will grant His wisdom liberally!

God doesn't use His Scriptures that way! If something is prophetic, He SAYS it is prophetic! He gave His prophets His DIRECT words, and there was no mistake that God had spoken! Be VERY careful about claiming to be a prophet; you risk much if God did not truly send you! You run the risk of "putting words in God's mouth," claiming He said something He didn't say! It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the LIVING GOD! You need to have the same austerity toward God as did Martin Luther! God loves His children, but He spanks hard if you cross Him!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Roy with all due respect, you did not answer my question. I appreciate that you understand the severity of the charge you have charged me with and I hope you understand the ramifications if your charging me falsely through ignorance. You have not given any biblical authority that proves that all scripture is not prophetic in nature. You have given your personal opinion which places the authority on you and no higher. I have not claimed to be a prophet but have shared that it seems the scriptures are speaking to me prophetically.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I accept the bible from Genesis to Revelation as a single book written by God and that is the way I understand these two verses. Yes, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God, as I have been on the receiving end of his chastening and it wasn't pleasant.

2Pe 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

We must be careful that we fall not into this category of false teachers. God has shown me this week where I needed refinement in certain areas where I lacked understanding and did not understand what he was doing in something. He saved me from being in the above category.

I adjure you by the mercies of God that you reconsider the possibility that you could be wrong and admit that, as I have, so that you will not be guilty of over charging me ignorantly. Lest you are absolutely sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that your charges are true and given you by God to charge me before all with misappropriating the word of God. I have not said 'thus saith the Lord' but merely shared what I have been internally led to believe. I have been working diligently to seek to understand whether that which I have been show is from God. I admit that to me it is very compelling.

God bless you and be merciful unto you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Gary.

Roy with all due respect, you did not answer my question. I appreciate that you understand the severity of the charge you have charged me with and I hope you understand the ramifications if your charging me falsely through ignorance. You have not given any biblical authority that proves that all scripture is not prophetic in nature. You have given your personal opinion which places the authority on you and no higher. I have not claimed to be a prophet but have shared that it seems the scriptures are speaking to me prophetically.

No, I didn't answer your question because I am not qualified to answer that question. Allow me to retract the "charge" and just say that it's merely a word of warning to the wise.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I accept the bible from Genesis to Revelation as a single book written by God and that is the way I understand these two verses. Yes, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God, as I have been on the receiving end of his chastening and it wasn't pleasant.

2Pe 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

We must be careful that we fall not into this category of false teachers. God has shown me this week where I needed refinement in certain areas where I lacked understanding and did not understand what he was doing in something. He saved me from being in the above category.

I, too, accept the Bible from Genesis to Revelation; however, I believe that the word of warning in Revelation 22:18-19 is for the book of Revelation only. It really doesn't make sense otherwise, and if you'll check the Greek of that passage, you will see that it was a more specific warning and not a general warning for the entire Bible. Just the same, I also have been on the receiving end of God's correction. I can remember the very day I felt His hand of protection lift off my life so that I could receive the fruits of my deeds. I am still reaping the consequences of my wilder days. I believe that the only reason I've been spared is that God has a message for me to deliver and still loves me in spite of my sins of which I've repented and ran to Him for His forgiveness and mercy.

I adjure you by the mercies of God that you reconsider the possibility that you could be wrong and admit that, as I have, so that you will not be guilty of over charging me ignorantly. Lest you are absolutely sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that your charges are true and given you by God to charge me before all with misappropriating the word of God. I have not said 'thus saith the Lord' but merely shared what I have been internally led to believe. I have been working diligently to seek to understand whether that which I have been show is from God. I admit that to me it is very compelling.

God bless you and be merciful unto you.

As I said, I'm in no position to "judge another man's servant"; so, I do retract my charges. Nevertheless, it just FEELS so wrong to say that an "innocent, historical Scripture verse, minding its own business" would be accused of having an alterior, "prophetic" meaning! It's like rubbing a cat the wrong way. You're GOING to get SCRATCHED! That's all. I appreciate you, brother, and I'm only concerned that you're not putting words in God's mouth if He intended nothing of the sort in this passage in Genesis 4. Nuff said.

God Bless you Roy. :emot-handshake:

This is the very thing I have been seeking to understand since the first day I started seeing scripture in this way. My question has always been "God, is this of you?". It all began when I read those simple words "Be ye not deceived" and I was stricken with fear, now understanding that it was possible to be deceived as a Christian. I fell on my face sobbing unto our Lord not to allow me to be deceived. As the days passed and I read on I was 'scared straight' so to speak because all the texts came alive unto me, showing me the judgment that comes upon those who don't receive a love of the truth but justify their own doings when they are contrary to scriptures commands. Texts like Luke 8:18 put the fear of God in me as well as Hebrews 5:9. One day while reading 1 Corinthians, I took the command to seek to prophesy as a direct command unto me and prayed fervently for all of the gifts to be bestowed unto me that I might edify the body of Christ. One day shortly after that, the bible began to speak to me in prophetic ways. I have been seeking to verify ever since what it is that has happened to me without avail. The terror of becoming a false prophet and giving false witness of God is opposite the horror of holding back and not giving that which is given by God to preach unto others for edification of the body. A Rock and a Hard Place for me.

I see much more than what I have provided in these two posts of mine here. It continues to increase everyday. Clarity about the whole world around me and the specific parts each is playing upon Gods stage has been coming more and more. My ability to understand how the bible declares the truth about everything without exception is becoming more keen as I am exercising myself unto obedience unto godliness. It truly is amazing yet frightening, breathing new life into verses such as work out your salvation with fear and trembling. To whom much is given much is expected as God isn't giving me understanding that I might consume it upon my own lust but that I might do the work he has set before me with godly fear and reverence.

Roy, you are appreciated and I do enjoy reading your studies when time permits (as they are usually long!). May God bless you more and more as you seek him with your whole heart.

God Bless you Roy. :emot-handshake:

This is the very thing I have been seeking to understand since the first day I started seeing scripture in this way. My question has always been "God, is this of you?". It all began when I read those simple words "Be ye not deceived" and I was stricken with fear, now understanding that it was possible to be deceived as a Christian. I fell on my face sobbing unto our Lord not to allow me to be deceived. As the days passed and I read on I was 'scared straight' so to speak because all the texts came alive unto me, showing me the judgment that comes upon those who don't receive a love of the truth but justify their own doings when they are contrary to scriptures commands. Texts like Luke 8:18 put the fear of God in me as well as Hebrews 5:9. One day while reading 1 Corinthians, I took the command to seek to prophesy as a direct command unto me and prayed fervently for all of the gifts to be bestowed unto me that I might edify the body of Christ. One day shortly after that, the bible began to speak to me in prophetic ways. I have been seeking to verify ever since what it is that has happened to me without avail. The terror of becoming a false prophet and giving false witness of God is opposite the horror of holding back and not giving that which is given by God to preach unto others for edification of the body. A Rock and a Hard Place for me.

I see much more than what I have provided in these two posts of mine here. It continues to increase everyday. Clarity about the whole world around me and the specific parts each is playing upon Gods stage has been coming more and more. My ability to understand how the bible declares the truth about everything without exception is becoming more keen as I am exercising myself unto obedience unto godliness. It truly is amazing yet frightening, breathing new life into verses such as work out your salvation with fear and trembling. To whom much is given much is expected as God isn't giving me understanding that I might consume it upon my own lust but that I might do the work he has set before me with godly fear and reverence.

Roy, you are appreciated and I do enjoy reading your studies when time permits (as they are usually long!). May God bless you more and more as you seek him with your whole heart.

If you are going to set a date, or a specific time frame, we already know that is not of God, because God clearly says, "Don't do that." No one knows the day or hour. No one. And God is not going to reveal that knowledge, to anyone.

God bless you, Cobalt. I have not set a day or hour, I have been shown what I believe to be a range of time beginning with today and ending May 14th. If you have a scripture that says you can't know the week, month or year, I'd like to see it. I will be happy if the day comes and goes without incident.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

God bless you, Cobalt. I have not set a day or hour, I have been shown what I believe to be a range of time beginning with today and ending May 14th. If you have a scripture that says you can't know the week, month or year, I'd like to see it. I will be happy if the day comes and goes without incident.

Actually you did set a day. You set May 14th as THE day some time back. I read that thread and also the one where you asked for prayer

because you could not take the strain of it all anymore.

You did set an exact date. You are saying something a little different now.

If May 14 2013 comes and goes in peace and the churches in the United States in tact not suffering severe persecution, then I can simply be at ease understanding that I simply cannot trust that which is given unto me but until the time passes I am stuck with a major burden to warn people of the coming judgment and explain that which is needed to survive it while most think I am simply paranoid.

Find it here

I think if someone makes this kind of prediction on a public forum, they should own it and be responsible for it.

Actually you did set a day. You set May 14th as THE day some time back. I read that thread and also the one where you asked for prayer

because you could not take the strain of it all anymore.

You did set an exact date. You are saying something a little different now.

If May 14 2013 comes and goes in peace and the churches in the United States in tact not suffering severe persecution, then I can simply be at ease understanding that I simply cannot trust that which is given unto me but until the time passes I am stuck with a major burden to warn people of the coming judgment and explain that which is needed to survive it while most think I am simply paranoid.

Find it here

I think if someone makes this kind of prediction on a public forum, they should own it and be responsible for it.

Absolutely, we ought always take responsibility for that which we say as we will be judged for every idle word. We should also each take very good care to make sure that we understand what others are saying when they speak and know that we might misunderstand what is said. I had a man come to me believing that I said that within one hour America would be destroyed on a certain day in 2012. I never said that. Jesus had false witnesses brought against him because they did not understand what he said. May 14th is the day that will prove that I am wrong if indeed I am wrong because it is the last day of the particular date range I have given for the events to pass. You may believe I have said that it will happen on May 14th. That was never my intention and I apologize if my words were not clear enough to be easily understood.

Thank you for seeking to keep me straight. Iron sharpens Iron. You bless me. May God bless you.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Hey you know what Gary? I just want the truth of anything and everything however it is arrived at. I do not write what I did to injure or hurt in anyway. You may say I believe this or that...I read what you wrote and my understanding is what you wrote. I have a good understanding

and no amount of fiddling with the tune is going to change that. I have never read on any of your posts or threads that there was a space

of time as opposed to the actual date of May 14 and that includes personal pm's we communicated in. Whatever.

I am fearful for you at this point. I do not believe God has shown you these things and now I finally said it. God bless you also

and remember that if things do not go down as you believe that they will, everyone here still cares and holds you up in prayer.

Events will unfold of course, but I have no expectation of exactly what and really I do not care to know other than to know

that God speaks, has spoken and will speak and exactly so. I have had enough foreknowledge in my time to just not care

all that much for it. Perhaps because I never asked for it in the first place and put all my hope in God alone especially

when I have no hope at all.

Each of us is precious to God and that is what really matters. Listen, watch and pray because deception is as Jesus said it would be

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Gdemoss, Scripture is very clear. God is not going to reveal the time of His return to anyone. I have to agree with sevenseas; this revelation you speak of is not of God. You should pray for His clarity, brother.