• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

This is another one by red, and yes a little dark, but the symbolism and message are powerful.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I think of Jesus on the cross saying "it is finished". Unless I am missing the point, it is the end of Christ's work òn the Cross as well as an announcement that he shed His blood once for all of us. I don't see it as dark but as a moment to pause in thanksgiving. I couldn't quite understand all the lyrics so I may be way off. But I enjoyed the music and thank you for posting it.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I was refering to the video itself as being dark, not necessarily the message. I think you got the basics-its about being trapped in sin, but knowing that Christ is always there-and that Hes already won the battle. The video, at least from my understanding of it, is about mans struggle with our sin nature, our trying to fight through it, and how its hopeless without Christ, who already won the battle, like You said, and when we give it to Christ He saves us. I find it a very powerful song, it actually took me several times watching it and listening to the lyrics before it really sank in with me. and your welcome.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I was refering to the video itself as being dark, not necessarily the message. I think you got the basics-its about being trapped in sin, but knowing that Christ is always there-and that Hes already won the battle. The video, at least from my understanding of it, is about mans struggle with our sin nature, our trying to fight through it, and how its hopeless without Christ, who already won the battle, like You said, and when we give it to Christ He saves us. I find it a very powerful song, it actually took me several times watching it and listening to the lyrics before it really sank in with me. and your welcome.

Yes,I found it dark.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  13

Great stuff, thanks for sharing it!