• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

How do you propose this be done?

I suggest that we simply tell people the truth in love and let the chips fall where they may.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

what truth do we tell them your truth, my truth, Baptist truth, pentecostal truth, Methodist truth. or Calvinist truth Jesus said that it was more better for the Church if He went away, for If He didn't go away, then the other Comforter could not be sent. the Comforter/ Holy Spirit is to guide us in all things, to teach us, and bring us to rememberence of what Christ/God did. quence not the Spirit. Seek ye the Lord, The Father of old saints spoke through prophets. Jesus spoke to followers/disciples, He instructed saints of old, the truth of the Word of times past, some receive some deny. Those that receive was of God, those that deny fought against God. So If the Comforter is teaching the Church of all things and the Church is listening, then there would be no division. there would not be a 100 different denominations, they would not be calvinist and non-calvinist, they would not be faith alone or faith plus works and oh oh, they would not be 140 different translations. If we are to make Jesus Christ head of the Church, He told us to listen to the Comforter that the Father would send when He/Jesus went to the Father. there is one truth not many truths, Jesus said I am the way the Truth and the Life, one truth the Truth. to put Jesus back as Head of the Church. we must do as he has said, we must seek the Holy Spirit to teach us in all things, we must seek the Holy Ghost, and please take note, if the holy ghost that is guiding your church, is going against the Holy Word of God then It is not the holy spirit you want to be following or seeking, Jesus Didn't destory the Law of God and we can know for sure that the Holy Spirit of God will not Destory the Word of God nor fight aginst it.

Actually, many researchers say there are as many as 41,000 different Christian denominations, not just 100. Man has divided the body far more than you claim. Yet, there is only One True Church, His body of believer, despite their doctrinal differences.

Though I agree that we are to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in every way, I do not understand the purpose of this thread. Scripture has been clear in who to follow from the beginning.

the purpose of the thread is simple, God is saying for man/leaders of the Church to submit to Him. now this is not saying that no church is totally under the Guidence, but merely if the shoe fits wear it, or take note, God replaced evil kings/leaders in times past. false prophets were exposed in times past, as in any of those incidents there were given ample warning to turn to God or else. now I am not to judge, just the mouth piece that is crying out, God wants/demands control of His House as it should be. Just this week two Pastors in this area have fallen to accidents, and of Course demonic spirits have been given credit to their harm. But was it? was it satan that placed Israel under egyptian rule when they disobeyed God, or was it God. Pastors preach all the time that their flock can fool people all the time they can fool their parents, friends and family, but they can't fool God, it is time to listen to that preaching themselves. to much is given is much required. it is a humbling experience to be a spokesman/ Shepherd for God. a huge responiblity. so there is much required.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

Maybe I'm missing the point of your thread dear brother. Christ is the head of the Church (All who call on him everywhere in all places) that is a position that is far, far out of our hands. It is his place and who he is apart from our input.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.

Eph 4:15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,

That is non negotiable. The one true Church has Christ as it's head and Lord. All blood washed ,born again believers make up the true Church. Local church assemblies may have problems and concerns with leadership because not everyone in those particular churches are saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I suggest that we simply tell people the truth in love and let the chips fall where they may.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

what truth do we tell them your truth, my truth, Baptist truth, pentecostal truth, Methodist truth. or Calvinist truth Jesus said that it was more better for the Church if He went away, for If He didn't go away, then the other Comforter could not be sent. the Comforter/ Holy Spirit is to guide us in all things, to teach us, and bring us to rememberence of what Christ/God did. quence not the Spirit. Seek ye the Lord, The Father of old saints spoke through prophets. Jesus spoke to followers/disciples, He instructed saints of old, the truth of the Word of times past, some receive some deny. Those that receive was of God, those that deny fought against God. So If the Comforter is teaching the Church of all things and the Church is listening, then there would be no division. there would not be a 100 different denominations, they would not be calvinist and non-calvinist, they would not be faith alone or faith plus works and oh oh, they would not be 140 different translations. If we are to make Jesus Christ head of the Church, He told us to listen to the Comforter that the Father would send when He/Jesus went to the Father. there is one truth not many truths, Jesus said I am the way the Truth and the Life, one truth the Truth. to put Jesus back as Head of the Church. we must do as he has said, we must seek the Holy Spirit to teach us in all things, we must seek the Holy Ghost, and please take note, if the holy ghost that is guiding your church, is going against the Holy Word of God then It is not the holy spirit you want to be following or seeking, Jesus Didn't destory the Law of God and we can know for sure that the Holy Spirit of God will not Destory the Word of God nor fight aginst it.

Actually, many researchers say there are as many as 41,000 different Christian denominations, not just 100. Man has divided the body far more than you claim. Yet, there is only One True Church, His body of believer, despite their doctrinal differences.

Though I agree that we are to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in every way, I do not understand the purpose of this thread. Scripture has been clear in who to follow from the beginning.

the purpose of the thread is simple, God is saying for man/leaders of the Church to submit to Him. now this is not saying that no church is totally under the Guidence, but merely if the shoe fits wear it, or take note, God replaced evil kings/leaders in times past. false prophets were exposed in times past, as in any of those incidents there were given ample warning to turn to God or else. now I am not to judge, just the mouth piece that is crying out, God wants/demands control of His House as it should be. Just this week two Pastors in this area have fallen to accidents, and of Course demonic spirits have been given credit to their harm. But was it? was it satan that placed Israel under egyptian rule when they disobeyed God, or was it God. Pastors preach all the time that their flock can fool people all the time they can fool their parents, friends and family, but they can't fool God, it is time to listen to that preaching themselves. to much is given is much required. it is a humbling experience to be a spokesman/ Shepherd for God. a huge responiblity. so there is much required.

Yes, there has been an urgency to get back to how the Church was designed to be for a few years now. As His time draws nearer, the urgency increases in those who are His. Like you, I have been around long enough to see the "church" change and do not like what I see. The change begins within each of us and spreads out to others. Sooner then later, more with follow. We are to be a personal example first before we become a town crier.

Yes, there has been an urgency to get back to how the Church was designed to be for a few years now. As His time draws nearer, the urgency increases in those who are His. Like you, I have been around long enough to see the "church" change and do not like what I see. The change begins within each of us and spreads out to others. Sooner then later, more with follow. We are to be a personal example first before we become a town crier.

I agree with your last statement 100% , Onelight. As children of light we are to reflect the true light of Jesus Christ where ever we are. I think the falling away of the local church is going to get worse and worse before it ever get's better. The Holy Spirit has warned us of this in the word on many occasions. The last living Apostle was thrown out of the church by a domineering leader who obviously held no respect for the Holy office of Apostle, the very men who literally walked and talked with the Lord himself. We need to mentally arm ourselves for the ultimate fusion of the world and the Church.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2Ti 3:1 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.

2Ti 3:5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

2Ti 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Saved, I agree that it will get worst, but I have never read where it will get better before His return. Did you find something somewhere I have not?

Saved, I agree that it will get worst, but I have never read where it will get better before His return. Did you find something somewhere I have not?

Nope not at all. I'm in full agreement with you. Things are progressively getting worse.

Maybe I'm missing the point of your thread dear brother. Christ is the head of the Church (All who call on him everywhere in all places) that is a position that is far, far out of our hands. It is his place and who he is apart from our input.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.

Eph 4:15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,

That is non negotiable. The one true Church has Christ as it's head and Lord. All blood washed ,born again believers make up the true Church. Local church assemblies may have problems and concerns with leadership because not everyone in those particular churches are saved.

to be head of the Church, you are over the Church, leading the Church, making decisions for the Church. this Church is One consisting of many members, every church the ones you confess that have problems and concerns are part of that body, as I said in another post under this thread, the message may not be to all churches but if the shoe fits wear it. they are leaders of the House of God, that are making decisions concerning the House of God without consulting God, This is the message, without going into a lengthy message pointing out all problems, if the leaders are following Jesus and allowing Him to be the Head, then there would be more unity and less strife within the Body.

But with God all things are possible, in the true Church, there is no call for ( "We need to mentally arm ourselves for the ultimate fusion of the world and the Church." This statement is one that we should be rebuking not accepting) the one world rule and one world religion is against God, let me give you all an example, Christ said that He was the way the truth and the Life, that no man cometh unto the Father except by Him, so now are we to say that we should except and embrace pastors behind the pulpits of the House of God saying that Jesus is not the Only way, and that there are indeed many ways to the Father? I say No, be not conformed to the world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

2Co 6:16-18 KJV

(16)

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18)

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

But with God all things are possible, in the true Church, there is no call for ( "We need to mentally arm ourselves for the ultimate fusion of the world and the Church." This statement is one that we should be rebuking not accepting) the one world rule and one world religion is against God, let me give you all an example, Christ said that He was the way the truth and the Life, that no man cometh unto the Father except by Him, so now are we to say that we should except and embrace pastors behind the pulpits of the House of God saying that Jesus is not the Only way, and that there are indeed many ways to the Father? I say No, be not conformed to the world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

2Co 6:16-18 KJV

(16)

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18)

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

I'm sorry you misunderstood me brother, I am in no way suggesting that the true Church will conform to the world, I am only saying what scripture says in that the Church(local and visible) will apostatize more and more. Outwardly to the world these false witnesses who possess a form of godliness will continue to deceive and be deceived. We who are founded on the rock (Christ Jesus) are to continue in purity and truth, but we must understand that things are going to get worse.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

2Ti 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

We are to endure these things as good soldiers of Jesus Christ, we are not to be surprised that men will reject the truth for myths. We (the true Church within the local church) must hold to sound doctrine knowing that Christ is our head, and continue lifting the truth to a dying world. We are not to suppose that we are going to change the world, but we can through the power of God pull man out of the world and into the true Faith of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Ti 4:5 But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Jud 1:22 And have mercy on some, who are doubting;

Jud 1:23 save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.

"wars and rumor of wars. and these things must happen before I come back" saith the Lord , but there are warnings of the one world rule and one world religion from scriptures, and the warning is that these are Not For the people of God. so not only through me but many other warnings will come for His People to not fall into the hands of these false teachings and/or false prophets. the warnings should encourage people to stay with God and to trust God like we have never trusted Him before. stay faithful to Him and His Word. the warning is Not to place fear into the people. for we are not to be of the spirit of fear but of the spirit of adoption, where by we cry Abba Father. stay faithful to Him, that Jesus Christ is THE WAY ( not one way) But The WAY, and that He is going to take care of His children. there are Preachers warning people about famine times and saleing powered food so that the people will be able to survive tomorrow, and yet scriptures says we are to take no thought of tomorrow. there is warning in scriptures that satan can be a light, and his demons can be behind the pulpits, but this warning is that we can be on the look out, to stay away from these things, not lay down with them, not to embrace them, not support them. to use the Love of God to encourage people to embrace people of other religions that they are ok, and that we should all come together and worship whomever we please, is not of The God of scriptures, but rather out of the gates of hell. the Love of God toward others should encouage to tell them their false god is leading them to destruction. and famous Christain pastors(with thousand of followers) are getting on public TV and denying the teachings of Christ and saying that He is not the Only way, and in fact they believe that there are many ways into Heaven. As I have said this may not apply to all churches but if the shoe fits wear it, if Your Pastor is preaching Jesus is not the only way, then don't embrace this simply because thousands of others are, this teaching is just as dangerous. as the Guy in south Florida preaching that he is jesus( with millions of followers). as I believe in the Spiritual gifts, but am allowed to see many Churches misuseing these gifts and when I ask the leaders of that Church, why they are allowing these things to happen, the response from most is, "That they are under the guidence of the holy spirit , and he is God and He can do what he wants." WRONG!!!!! The Holy Ghost is God, and He can do what He wants, but Him being God He would never want to go against scriptures. and there are many Churches that uses tongues in their services without interpretation. so either way if a preachers say that Jesus is not the only way, or that the Holy Ghost says to speak in tongues without interpretation then these leaders do not have Jesus as Head of their church, but are rather against the Word of God, If they are not for the Word of God they are against it . Jesus said the Father and I are one, He will never Go against God or His Word as The Holy Ghost will never go against Jesus or The Father. if a pastor is preaching or going against scriptures, then they do not have Jesus as Head of the Church. Now the arguement against my warning is that these pastors that are preaching Jesus is not the only Way, that the Holy Ghost will go against scriptures and there is no guides lines concerning the use of spiritual gifts. and that we should embrace such teachings is that these pastors are doing great works in the name of Jesus, But this is no proof of them being of God for scriptures teaches on judgement day, there were many that says but Jesus look at the great works, we have cast out devils and we have prophesied in thy name, But Jesus said I never knew You, these are not people that were saved and fell away, for Jesus said I NEVER KNEW YOU. deceiving and twisting the word of God is some of satans greatest tools, now I am not saying that if the shoe fits that your pastor or church is on the way to hell, but rather the warning is to give Jesus back what is His, there is still time to surrender your church that has man as head over to Jesus, so that it can be a true Christain Church, many preach just because they are in a garage this doesn't make them a Car, and just because you are sitting in a christain Church don't make you a christain, well the warning here is that just because a church has a cross on it , this doesn't mean that Christ is the head of that church. I am not here to tear down these pastors or churches but rather to open their eyes that Jesus can be the Head of the Church as He is suppose to be.

Mat 7:21-23 KJV

(21)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(22)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

(23)

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

not all that saith unto me Lord Lord, it is easy to call Him Lord, but to make Him Lord is what we should do. if we confess with our mouth the Lord, then we should make Him Lord. Is He Lord of your life, home and Church ?

Edited by His_disciple3