goldust59

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

are we not allowed to report or discuss what we have been told to watch for?

But is it ok to post things that are false? The link you posted regarding the geyser in russia was not a geyser at all. Shouldnt we be prudent and post only things that are truly unusual and not from sites that falsely hype routine events?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

But is it ok to post things that are false? The link you posted regarding the geyser in russia was not a geyser at all. Shouldnt we be prudent and post only things that are truly unusual and not from sites that falsely hype routine events?

The geyser story was not considered by me to be in the signs we are to watch for or I would have posted it here. As I said at that thread, I found it interesting to see. Sorry that you have read into it more than was intended.

The geyser story was not considered by me to be in the signs we are to watch for or I would have posted it here. As I said at that thread, I found it interesting to see. Sorry that you have read into it more than was intended.

The article itself posted that it was a natural geyser, not a pipe that burst. So in that regard it is a false story. I did not read more into it than the article intended.

I also do not consider a slide on an arizona freeway to be a sign to watch for, as was posted on this thread. It has happened other times on mountain freeways here after winter storms.

The article itself posted that it was a natural geyser, not a pipe that burst. So in that regard it is a false story. I did not read more into it than the article intended.

I also do not consider a slide on an arizona freeway to be a sign to watch for, as was posted on this thread. It has happened other times on mountain freeways here after winter storms.

The weather does affect roadways in this way but the ADOT said this particular one was caused by a possible geologic event and was not a result of weather. I know the previous link takes you to an updated page at the site, so here is the link to the news report from CBS5AZ.com.

http://www.kpho.com/story/21281568/pavement-buckles-closes-us-89-south-of-page?hpt=hp_t3

I live in arizona. Although we rarely have any earthquake etc, we do have small insignificant ones in northern arizona where this highway is. Ive driven down that slope many times. It is quite steep and we had a lot of rain at that time. We also have a lot of geological slippage on slopes. There was one on the beeline highway to payson in arizona a few years ago too. Again, not uncommon here. For that matter, the red mountain freeway had a 400 foot deep crack due to another geological event, a ground subsidence fissure. These things happen in arizona. The geological event is not specified by adot so could be almost anything. Not a sign of the end times.

I live in arizona. Although we rarely have any earthquake etc, we do have small insignificant ones in northern arizona where this highway is. Ive driven down that slope many times. It is quite steep and we had a lot of rain at that time. We also have a lot of geological slippage on slopes. There was one on the beeline highway to payson in arizona a few years ago too. Again, not uncommon here. For that matter, the red mountain freeway had a 400 foot deep crack due to another geological event, a ground subsidence fissure. These things happen in arizona. The geological event is not specified by adot so could be almost anything. Not a sign of the end times.

All the things posted are only possibles as signs--- that's why there is a question mark in the title of this thread. I see no need for argument.

I live in Arizona. Although we rarely have any earthquake etc, we do have small insignificant ones in Northern Arizona where this highway is. I've driven down that slope many times. It is quite steep and we had a lot of rain at that time. We also have a lot of geological slippage on slopes. There was one on the Beeline Highway to Payson in Arizona a few years ago too. Again, not uncommon here. For that matter, the Red Mountain Freeway had a 400 foot deep crack due to another geological event, a ground subsidence fissure. These things happen in Arizona. The geological event is not specified by ADOT so could be almost anything. Not a sign of the end times.....

.... I see no need for argument....

The Need For Counsel

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety. Proverbs 11:14

Personally Speaking

Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellers they are established. Proverbs 15:22

Is Immense

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Yes, please let us not argue. We're all in different places in our walk with the Lord, as well as in different places in this life and in our knowledge of the Lord.

What I mean is some of us have realized there's nothing good on the Earth that we should want, and so we're very eager to leave here. I'm like that. But other folks, even though they may be good Christians simply haven't realized this yet. They feel that they want to get married, have kids, or maybe just watch their kids or even grand kids grow up. They just haven't reached the point yet where they can see that everything and everyone who is saved will be better off in Heaven or in whatever God has waiting for us. I know quite a few people like this. They love the Lord and all, but they get scared when they think about leaving this life and going to another place. To them I apologize. Because I'm totally convinced that nothing is going to get better on the Earth. So I hope and pray God will be back soon. And I also hope and pray that I will be considered as worth to go with Jesus. I've been waiting for Him a long time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

You know, a famous preacher once said (I was in the meeting so I know he said it) "Some of you, with jobs you don't like, wish the Lord would come back tonight" lots of laugher...but

there is more truth in that sentence then I need to explain.

Different people may want to leave for different reasons...but one thing for sure "Ain't none of us leaving until God says so."

Buckle up...this ride ain't over till it's over.

Perhaps God still has some work left for some of us to do...perhaps there is a child or a man or a woman that needs to hear the Word of God and accept Jesus as their Savior.

They love the Lord and all, but they get scared when they think about leaving this life and going to another place.

Or perhaps some who love the Lord, find the future a little scary and would like to have no more concerns.

Two sides to think about.

I've had plenty of hard things happen in my life....I figure it just does not matter if I continue to live or die tomorrow or if Jesus comes back a week from Sunday.

I figure I am living in eternity right now. Yes...I really do think like that. The earth or heaven...Jesus is still my Lord and for now I am here.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You know, a famous preacher once said (I was in the meeting so I know he said it) "Some of you, with jobs you don't like, wish the Lord would come back tonight" lots of laugher...but

there is more truth in that sentence then I need to explain.

Different people may want to leave for different reasons...but one thing for sure "Ain't none of us leaving until God says so."

Buckle up...this ride ain't over till it's over.

Perhaps God still has some work left for some of us to do...perhaps there is a child or a man or a woman that needs to hear the Word of God and accept Jesus as their Savior.

They love the Lord and all, but they get scared when they think about leaving this life and going to another place.

Or perhaps some who love the Lord, find the future a little scary and would like to have no more concerns.

Two sides to think about.

I've had plenty of hard things happen in my life....I figure it just does not matter if I continue to live or die tomorrow or if Jesus comes back a week from Sunday.

I figure I am living in eternity right now. Yes...I really do think like that. The earth or heaven...Jesus is still my Lord and for now I am here.

I certainly can relate.