angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

The steps of a man are establishes by the Lord ,and He delights in his way. When he falls ,he shall not be hurdled headlong because the Lord is the One who holds his hands. Ps 37:23-24.

I will accept ,Lord the way of uncerainty in this life. I must expect that not all Your secrets will be revealed on this side of heaven,because what is heaven for? I believe the theme of heaven will be "the Lamb redeemed us with His blood" Rev5:9. and the Lord's ways are right. Ps 100:7

God leads me not in a comfortable way but in a right way.

The Lords right way means putting me through experiences that most clearly produce His Son's image in this life. It is not essential that they make sense,it is only essential that God appoints them for me. Therefore ,I must walk like a blind man,trusting the hand (and heart) of my heavenly Father.

I must remember to be thankful for all experiences ,since they all "work"together for good,that is the good of being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. Rom.8:28-29 Since that is the highest good any human being can attain,it will be worth all the pain and trouble.

Since every person is different,he must reach his highest good in a different way from anyone else . That is why I cannot "footprint" anyone else experiences. Wat God has devised for me suits my personality and makeup perfectly. When I arrive in heaven He wants to be able to say "I have taught thee in the way of wisdom ,I have led thee in the right paths. Prov.4:11

If I could only see the finished product ,as God nOW sees it,I would spend the rest of my days in unceasing ,overwhelming praise,I would sing,"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord (Ps 37:23. Lord let me begin and continue that song by faith.

Glenn Evans.

God orders the pathways of the man who lives in fellowship with Him. He upholds the one whose ways please Him.

We will all fall into trials and tribulations ,but we will NEVER engolfed by them ,for the Lord holds us securely in His hand .

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, And He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, Because the Lord is the One who holds his hand. Psalms 37:23-24 (NASB)....

.... God orders the pathways of the man who lives in fellowship with Him. He upholds the one whose ways please Him.

We will all fall into trials and tribulations, but we will NEVER be engulfed by them, for the Lord holds us securely in His hand.

Amen~!

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

yes, nice to see God outside in the trees, the sunshine. I am thankful always. Guide my life Lord. :emot-heartbeat:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, And He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, Because the Lord is the One who holds his hand. Psalms 37:23-24 (NASB)....

.... God orders the pathways of the man who lives in fellowship with Him. He upholds the one whose ways please Him.

We will all fall into trials and tribulations, but we will NEVER be engulfed by them, for the Lord holds us securely in His hand. [/quoteò

Amen~!

Fear not for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name, thou art mine.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

For I AM the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

This used to be a chorus that we sang, and it was and is one of my favorites.

I am reminded of the devotional "Streams in the Desert" which used the example of a tapestry that we see from the underside. A mess of strings with no seeming rhyme or reason. But from God's perspective, He sees the beauty of the design as it takes form.

I could not understand why God took my mom without warning in the night. A heart attack in her 50s. But I trusted that God knew what was best. It left my dad, who was handicapped, to try to survive by himself 60 miles from us. We had 1 toddler and I was 8 months pregnant with the second. But I knew that God had forseen it all and was in control. I miss her so much even today,

We cling to God's Word in times of trial and hardship. It gives us strength and hope to face another day. It gives us wisdom and direction. It gives us peace.. But most of all we trust in God's character. He does not lie. He will not leave us or forsake us. He so loves us, He gave His only Son to redeem us.

So I can give thanks and praise Him in all circumstances even if I never see why. He is worthy of it.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1998

When my leg was broke I thought life was really horrible but I got online and I read about other people that had even worse stuff to deal with. And when I wanna play online games and people are all over me to play horrible games about killing people and stuff and they lie to me all the time then I'm just all "Why am I even here?". But I know there's a reason all this stuff happens and I read about how amazing life will be someday so it's worth it.

Someday Jesus will toss all the horrible stuff into the lake of fire.

Rev 20:12-15
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

(Jos 24:15)

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell;

but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD !