IGNORED

The Confusing thing about the Rapture is...

JohnD

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

You get warning points when you say bad things to people on this site - or mock them or ridicule them or call them bad names or other similar offenses. If you get enough of them, you will be thrown off the site.

If the mods don't believe that you deserve a point, then don't argue.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

You get warning points when you say bad things to people on this site - or mock them or ridicule them or call them bad names or other similar offenses. If you get enough of them, you will be thrown off the site.

That is a wise choice :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

Pity the people who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture because they have already been deceived.

When the AC arrives and they are still here, they will be in for the shock of their lives. They will refuse to believe that so and so is the AC because they are still here. They will be angry at God for breaking a "promise" that they THINK that He made - but didn't.

If there is a Rapture, it will be POST-Trib.

What about all the post tribbers who are meeting Christ in the air before the tribulation.Will they be angry because the end times did not turn out the way they wanted it?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

You get warning points when you say bad things to people on this site - or mock them or ridicule them or call them bad names or other similar offenses. If you get enough of them, you will

be thrown off the site.

Oh yeah? Well you're smelly and your mom dresses you funny!

Nyah, nyay, NYAH!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Kids.....please!  Why does the Rapture always end up in fighting among the brethren?  None of us have the last word; God reserves that for Himself.

Guest ninhao

What about all the post tribbers who are meeting Christ in the air before the tribulation.Will they be angry because the end times did not turn out the way they wanted it?

Maybe we will say " Lord you're early, thank you ! " :D

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Maybe we will say " Lord you're early, thank you ! " :D

:mgbowtie:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jesus is never early and never late--He is right on time. He'll call His Bride the moment God tells Him: "RIDE, SON, RIDE! GO GET YOUR BRIDE!"

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  322
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry enoob - no dice, the passage you cited refers to the last days not the Last Day. 

For your position to be accurate, you would have to display that believers in Christ in the Church Age can be subjected to God's wrath.  The Church Age has a last day, and it is not the same "Last Day" that you keep referencing.  And the verse you are quoting is not from the words of Jesus, or a Prophet, or an Apostle, so they cannot be used as doctrine.

Your first premise is incorrect. Concrete example: When God directed his wrath upon Pharaoh and Egypt, did he not spare the Israelites in the midst of all the plagues - which interestingly are very similar to the plagues described in Revelation?  We may not be subject to God's wrath, yet we are fully warned to expect tribulation in our lives. Ever wonder why they call it the tribulation?  "Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name." Matt 24:9  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” Jn 16:33  The church age ends when the Millennium begins - hence the phrase last day.  There is no such rule that a doctrine is only derived by the words of Jesus, etc. as you so claim. But in order to satisfy your objection, here are more scriptures spoken by Jesus himself:

John 6:39

This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.

John 6:40

For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

John 6:44

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:54

He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,705
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Kids.....please!  Why does the Rapture always end up in fighting among the brethren?  None of us have the last word; God reserves that for Himself.

That is dead center of point... :)