FreeinChrist

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

So are we ungrateful to God for all that He has done for us?   Believe me, I not just pointing my fingers at others, I know in myself I need help most.  But I'm always disappointed with myself especially, and even others a little when I see so little on the Praise, and Testimony Forums.

For we all have so much to be Thankful to God for, especially with His mercies He show us.

Psalms 136:1-3

1)  O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.

2)  O give thanks unto the God of gods: for His mercy endureth for ever.

3)  O give thanks unto Lord of lords, for His mercy endureth for ever.

I Thessalonians 5:18

In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Edited by 19Duggarfan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I use to work at a local discount store in my small hometown. There was a lady who had gone blind. She  would come into the store with her white cane and a few other women who would help her. She had not always been blind but it was something that happen to her over time. One day she came in with her helpers. When they came up to my check out line, the helper lady that was with her forgot something and had to go back to get it. The blind lady (i cant not remember her name) stay at my check out line . It was a slow day and no one else was in line. I got to talking to this lady and she said to me that she was so very grateful that she has people who can help her. She said that there are some people who have no help at all and she is just so grateful to have help. I have never forgotten that. Here is lady who went blind and instead of hating the world and feeling sorry for herself, she tells me how grateful she is to have help. I learned something that day.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Jesus did not solely die on the cross.....He died for you.Every drop of His blood was shed for you.Every step,every humiliation,every strike,every whip,every mocking,every piercing nail......YOU WERE ALWAYS ON HIS MIND. :th_praying:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I use to work at a local discount store in my small hometown. There was a lady who had gone blind. She  would come into the store with her white cane and a few other women who would help her. She had not always been blind but it was something that happen to her over time. One day she came in with her helpers. When they came up to my check out line, the helper lady that was with her forgot something and had to go back to get it. The blind lady (i cant not remember her name) stay at my check out line . It was a slow day and no one else was in line. I got to talking to this lady and she said to me that she was so very grateful that she has people who can help her. She said that there are some people who have no help at all and she is just so grateful to have help. I have never forgotten that. Here is lady who went blind and instead of hating the world and feeling sorry for herself, she tells me how grateful she is to have help. I learned something that day.

Amazing, LadyKay; thanks for sharing that.  :mgbowtie: 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Jesus did not solely die on the cross.....He died for you.Every drop of His blood was shed for you.Every step,every humiliation,every strike,every whip,every mocking,every piercing nail......YOU WERE ALWAYS ON HIS MIND. :th_praying:

Amen.