IGNORED

Who grows a vegetable garden and what do you grow?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings to all,

When I first moved from NY to Fla I had a huge yard and decided to grow tomatoes(coming from a Sicilian family it is a sacrilage to buy canned).Having no knowledge of gardening ,I called my dad who instructed me how to prepare the soil by turning it,about 3-4 mos preparation,just as his father taught him(dates back to Adam or Adamo).....Finally the soil was ready and I planted the seeds and nurtured them as I did my first born....finally,I saw little plump red tomatoes....they grew the size of cantelopes...I tasted one....praise the Lord,it was straight from heaven!!!!

Well,I bought jars and thought,"Ahh,tomorrow I will pick my tomatoes and get to work"....I woke up the next morning and went out to the garden of paradise..............................and every single tomatoe,leafs and all were chewed to bits...............nobody told me you have to plant marigolds around them because of the beatles in Florida

Progresso has real could canned crushed tomatoes!

I quit!   Love,Kwik

The prize will always go to those who persevere... get back in that garden~ just kidding!!!!! did ya tell your Dad of your sacrilege? 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I never did,enoob.... :32: ,,,May he rest in peace,never knowing his only sicilian darling is still using fresh tomatoes!

never had the heart to tell him(lol) :amen: 

Love ya! Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I never did,enoob.... :32: ,,,May he rest in peace,never knowing his only sicilian darling is still using fresh tomatoes!

Love ya! Kwik

Ah Oh....

Luke 12:1-3

2 For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.

NKJV

better put some padding on one day :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Love ya! Kwik

Their are a couple of things that are going with me when I exit this Earth.Just better left to myself.