angels4u

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

I do understand that bopeep1909!!! When I say inviting those who NEED HIM to our Church, I am saying, Inviting those who want to go to our church who need God, if they refuse at first, then I will say "Ok, That's Fine!!!" :) But if they want to try it out, that's fine!!!!

But me also Beopeep1909, I also take the Passive Way!! If anyone comes up to me and said "Where can I find a Good Church!!" I will say My Church and I will Invite them there!!! :) If they ask me a question about my faith or a Question about God, I will answer it the best I can!!!

God bless you!! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Good approach brother  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Everyone is a witness, be it for Christ or not.  Our witness is how we live our lives.  We can say whatever we wish, but unless we live it, they are empty words in the ears of the hearer if they see us contradict ourselves.

I so agree with your statement Onelight. Our witness is how we live our lives.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Great reminder that we are all witnesses to Christ and the great message of salvation. Thanks so much for posting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Everyone is a witness, be it for Christ or not.  Our witness is how we live our lives.  We can say whatever we wish, but unless we live it, they are empty words in the ears of the hearer if they see us contradict ourselves.

I so agree with your statement Onelight. Our witness is how we live our lives.

That is the most effective way to witness to others. :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone!

I have already posted early on but I would also like to add that we should always pray that we do not miss any ministry moments that the Lord presents us with,He gives us so many opportunities to be used but if we are not sensitive to those promptings of His Holy Spirit they can easily slip by us....yes,those ministry moments...it may even mean a smile,a warm embrace to someone "unlovable",a long awaited phone call............there are many ways to proclaim the Name that is above all Names......

"Its the Jesus in me"should follow our actions.............I don't know any other way to say "thank You,Jesus"except to give Him my life to be used however He wants,whenever,wherever................He gave His for mine,My life is His...........

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/28/1979

Due to me having cerebral palsy, I use my disability as a tool to show others that God is still capable of performing miracles today. God is so GOOD!!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Melissa!

Again I wish to welcome you to Worthy ,you are truly blessed by God.......He can turn anything into something good for us & to give Him the Glory in it!And yes,He is still the same Miracle working God that He was yesterday,He is today & will be forever more,Halleluliah!

You are His living testimony,Sweet Sister,,,,,shout it out & let us make a joyful noise together for our Lord!!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Due to me having cerebral palsy, I use my disability as a tool to show others that God is still capable of performing miracles today. God is so GOOD!!

Amen you 're so right, God is so good to us!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Blessings Everyone!

I have already posted early on but I would also like to add that we should always pray that we do not miss any ministry moments that the Lord presents us with,He gives us so many opportunities to be used but if we are not sensitive to those promptings of His Holy Spirit they can easily slip by us....yes,those ministry moments...it may even mean a smile,a warm embrace to someone "unlovable",a long awaited phone call............there are many ways to proclaim the Name that is above all Names......

"Its the Jesus in me"should follow our actions.............I don't know any other way to say "thank You,Jesus"except to give Him my life to be used however He wants,whenever,wherever................He gave His for mine,My life is His...........

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I agree.  We have to live according to the Bible and not sell out our standards.  I have a friend who is living with a man right now, saying she needs his help since her knee surgery so that is why he is sleeping in her bed.  I'm sorry   but there is thing called a couch and even having him there is what the Bible calls abstaining from all appearances of evil.  Funny she hardly calls me anymore and we use to talk all the time.  I refuse however to back down from what I know is wrong.  I don't care if it costs me every friend I have.  The opinion of my Heavenly Father so the only one I care about.