angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

They will know us by our fruit.  I always found it easy to "talk the talk."  I've started walking the walk and have been blessed.  My desire is to bless others with His message of salvation while walking a path that would be pleasing to Him.  This is NOT easy but with God all things are possible.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Amen "All things are possible with God".

Every Christian is to be  a witness ,every follower of Christ is to preach the gospel by sharing and exalting Christ in our life.

~~Witnessing starts in prayer if we are concerned about people we want to reach we can begin making a list and start praying for our neighbors..friends family ...pray that they will surrender their life to Christ ~~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Its good to love Jesus and want to witness. He is able and can give us the desire of our hart. Some times, we may be carried away by our senserity and may not do it very perfectly. An example: Why someone as a beleiver (in Jesus) is so severly judge by other beleivers ( those who claim Jesus wants only them).

I am trying to do my best not to sit in the judgement sit of Jesus Christ.

I am trying not to practice that Jesus likes the hot ones only.

If the cold ones they are not good to many hot ones, I know that they are good to Jesus. He likes them and he said they are in me and I have not a desire to throw them up, they are not upsetting my system. Why don't we show them the love of Jesus by telling them the trouth, that their faith is accepted from Jesus apart from their works or witnessing.

Jesus is our peace with the Father.

And if Jesus likes them, why don't we leave them alone to him.

Why, do you want to make them hot with your own strength? carefull you don't make them lukewarm instant of. Do you know, there is not reward for that, but only judgement. And hopefuly it may lead to growth.

Let's leave them to the love of Jesus.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

BMW says that "M" is the Most powerful letter in the alphabet.  It says that because their M series vehicles have the most powerful engines in their lineup.

Interesting ... this M words:

Moses

Marley

Mandela

Malcom X

Martin Luthor

MLK Jr

Marcus Garvey

Michael Jackson

Magic Johnson

MESSIAH

Martyr

:thumbsup:

Micky Mouse

~

What's

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

In A Name

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:14