[Deleted]

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  338
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Benjnagy, first i want to say that I'm glad your praying for her and her family , you want your heart to be in the right place when praying for them ,I can't stress that enough, You don't want to harbor any kind of ill thought's toward who your praying for in word, thought or deed   and know that a great guy is never defined by what he has in material objects and I'm also glad you caught that, I'm sure you don't want someone to love you based on object's , you dont want to have in your mind praying for them any hint's of a critical spirit toward's them ,that's hard to do sometime's ,but if you really want resolve we have to look at ourselves and see if we had a part in it  and if there is something in you that wants to be a part of their live's , ask the Lord to do a work in all heart's involved ,,{ forgiveness is key} , you never know what the Lord will do  :mgcheerful:  all according to his plan for you , be keeping you and those involved in prayer  

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1996

A

Edited by Benjnagy

My parents are so angry at them. Lol. I still love them though like family. I don't care about their problems! Everyone at my church tells me to stay away from them though. It's really sad. It's almost too embarressing to admit that I still want to be friends with her. Everyone (and i really meen everyone) in church is taking my side and talks down about my ex now. :/ I know they did it to themselves but I feel really sad about it. And this poor guy who my ex is using now. He has no idea what they are like and how they will treat him. She better not use him and throw him out like she did to me. I wish I would have known about her family's problems when I was with her so that I could have been in a position to turn her around! I pray everyday that God would give me a chance to talk to my ex and her parents some day. I would do anything to help them.

Benjnagy good for you ! I'm glad your not letting other influence in  :clap: all thing's are possible with God :mgcheerful: ,I will be praying for you and that's a good attitude to have toward's her

A

Edited by Benjnagy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:/ I know they did it to themselves but I feel really sad about it. And this poor guy who my ex is using now. He has no idea what they are like and how they will treat him. She better not use him and throw him out like she did to me. I wish I would have known about her family's problems when I was with her so that I could have been in a position to turn her around! I pray everyday that God would give me a chance to talk to my ex and her parents some day. I would do anything to help them.

Hey thanks! :) I really can't help it though. I got to know her really well and she's really a nice girl.

I think you need to back off and look within yourself.  When I look at these two posts I have to question your thought process.  nice girls don't use people and discard them....  you need to question your own judgment.....  and i say that out of my own personal experience from my own early days

I am beginning to think you should listen to the people around you and get on with life.  if you open yourself up for another round of this kind of hurt it could be very long term damaging to yourself. 

A

Edited by Benjnagy

Benjnagy i think otherone is right , I'm glad that your not allowing family feeling's to affect your's , but to sum this up I think that the rejection you encountered over this is eating you up inside and thats the worst kind of pain to feel and I don't know anyone who hasn't gone through it ,, and I do think that if this is something that the Lord has in his plan's for you then it will go that route , Don't let this become the soul focus in your life though, you have no idea down the road what the Lord has for you , your having a lot of mixed emotions right now ,  as hard as it is I would let go now , I think you need to be in a place where you need to receive healing ,have friends and fellowship with others  keep your thoughts about her in a good light , no matter what she is doing she is a child of God to  and he know's the area's in her life that need attention, keep her in prayer with a right heart attitude toward her , take some time out and get involved with other's even on here that will give you good advise , I do and I'm in my 40's lol, were never to old to be shown from the Lord area's we need to work on in ourselves and thats really where it starts , its all a matter how you want to respond , Let God have it and keep your focus on him 

A

Edited by Benjnagy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Benjnagy

I think you have really come a long way since this all began,glory to God.....you sound much better and it seems you are starting to get your priorities straight ,God first!I ,for one ,am very happy that you keep talking about it,it is all a part of the healing process.You are going to have to ignore everyone when they speak badly about her family(its just idle gossip),just don't feed into it and when they don't see a reaction or a response from you either way it should stop....I'm sure you have told them that you really don't want to hear negative talk,in case you haven;t then make sure you do....Maybe their intentions are good but how could anything good come from speaking badly about others(remind them of that,it may help)

I basically came on to tell you not to think you have not been a positive influence,you don't know what kind of an impact you may have impressed upon her.....a seed was planted and hopefully it will take root... but don't feel bad,you just never know.I have run into people months after speaking to them and ministering to them (when I thought it made no difference)and they have told me how it helped them after all,praise Jesus!....you just can't tell sometimes.Those waxed cold hearts sometimes take time to melt down but God can do it,one layer at a time,it's not always instant fireworks(lol)

You're on the right path,Benjnagy....slow but steady and the Lord will never leave or forsake you....I am praying with you for God to take this from you ,you just keep focusing on Him,things above,the Word and all that is good  and give Him lots of praise and thanksgiving!!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik :thumbsup:

You're definitely right. I was getting a little worked up here talking about this stuff again. I'd say I'm over my feelings of wanting to have a relationship with her now but I still care about her. It's weird. I just don't like the fact that she's no better than before I met her. I feel like I should have made a more positive impact on her but I didn't. I need to learn how to let go of this and stop worrying about her I guess. It's just that its so hard because everyone keeps talking to me about how horrible her family is because they feel bad for me. Initialy I made such a big deal about how I wanted her back to everyone that now they keep talking down about her family all the time. I need to pray that God would take this away from me and let me concentrate on Him. There's just too much to think about right now.

Be the exception and don't give any room to let negative talk about her family to you enter your thoughts , rebuke it in Jesus name , the blame game never works , and in the end someone is going to be seen as a victim in the deal ,or they will be made to look like one , were not victim's , were children of God , we endure hardship , and I will be keeping you in prayer , brother you stay in God's word , focus on him and he will put everything together for you in his time and plan for you and in the end that's what we really want is what God know's is best for us ,you never know what he has for you around the corner  :mgcheerful: