Budman

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Now, what I mean by that question is, has anyone ever heard the AUDIBLE voice of God?

Or an angels?

Going off the subject a bit, has anyone here ever seen an angel?

Any personal stories about something strange that happened to you that could only be explained by the hand of God?

warm regards

-bud

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

yes I have once and all He said was "NO" very loud and to the point. And no I won't say why........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I have not hear a booming voice at any point that I can remember. Often when I am thinking and questioning I hear a voice in my mind that will set me straight.

I am certain though that I will be hearing his voice soon enough.

HE IS COMING! HE IS COMING! HE IS COMING! HE IS COMING! HE IS COMING! HE IS COMING! HE IS COMING! Haleluya!!!! :o:emot-questioned::o:o<_<:cool::P:P

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yes, I have heard the audible voice of God. I don't use this as any special claim that I have secret access to anything. I did nothing to deserve hearing His voice. He called out of my life of sin to follow Him. It happened in 1986. I grew up in church and had been "saved" several times at summer church camps during high school. During my senior year on halloween at a party, I told God I wasn't ready to do what He wanted me to do and I would return when I was ready. Little did I know I wasn't the one who determined when I was ready, but He did. Anyway, I was in my apartment I shared with my sister after a night of partying and carousing. I was watching tv with her when all of a sudden the love of God filled the room like Jello (the best way I know how to describe it). I heard God's say "Why are you running from me? I love you." My heart was instantly cleansed from any sinful desire and filled with God's love and peace. I have been His child ever since. I don't believe every person has to have this type of experience to be saved, it was just my personal experience.

May God's grace, power an dpeace be with you,

Ron

Guest spirit filled?
Yes, I have heard the audible voice of God.  I don't use this as any special claim that I have secret access to anything.  I did nothing to deserve hearing His voice.  He called out of my life of sin to follow Him.  It happened in 1986.  I grew up in church and had been "saved" several times at summer church camps during high school.  During my senior year on halloween at a party, I told God I wasn't ready to do what He wanted me to do and I would return when I was ready.  Little did I know I wasn't the one who determined when I was ready, but He did.  Anyway, I was in my apartment I shared with my sister after a night of partying and carousing.  I was watching tv with her when all of a sudden the love of God filled the room like Jello (the best way I know how to describe it).  I heard God's say "Why are you running from me?  I love you."  My heart was instantly cleansed from any sinful desire and filled with God's love and peace.  I have been His child ever since.  I don't believe every person has to have this type of experience to be saved, it was just my personal experience.

May God's grace, power an dpeace be with you,

Ron

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi my friend in Christ.......

Your statement about being "SAVED" several times........is a contradiction of the scriptures......Just to share with you that, salvation, being "BORN AGAIN", from above....Is a "ONE" time event in your life.

God Bless.

Guest spirit filled?

Hello, my brothers and sisters in "Christ"

No,.........I have never Heard the 'Voice' of God......But, I have Heard the rushing mighty wind,..........And I can describe the 'Visible' tongues of fire........

Blessings to all of you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

spirit filled says,

Your statement about being "SAVED" several times........is a contradiction of the scriptures......Just to share with you that, salvation, being "BORN AGAIN", from above....Is a "ONE" time event in your life.

Yes, I know that. That's why it's in parenthese. I didn't feel like going into a whole explanation of that problem. Thanx for your response though.

May God's grace, power and peace be with you,

Ron

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Thank-you very much for the replies. I guess I feel a bit left out. I have never heard the Voice, nor have I seen any angels (that I know of), not even a "rushing wind." :taped:

I'm happy for you guys though.

warm regards

-bud

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

God's Voice, Has anyone ever heard it?

Not with my ears....but often in my heart! :taped:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I heard the voice of God on the day I was saved also. I wasn't paying any attention to the person preaching the Gospel in the auditorium, during a break in the wrestling match I was competing in against a Christian team, Athletes in Action, in 1978. God said: "LISTEN TO HIM" an I did. It seemed audible enough for me to look around to see where the voice came from, but I don't know that anyone else heard it.

LT