• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

Wow Jade....what do we say to that?

Even in the ancient times God told many to use suaves and balms to heal....Luke was a physician....God gave us so many medicinal herbs and plants with healing properties and has inspired man to learn how to apply these things......Seems rather foolish to me not to vaccinate your children....These diseases and disorders usually come about by something man has made or done why would we think we would not suffer the ramifications and reprocussions of our own doing.....does that make sense,Jade?

Love you,sis      Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

This sort of thing gives Christians a bad name.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Many informed people do not trust pharmaceutical companies and their  vaccines any more because of reports like this.  This is just one of many I have read. 

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine - See more

On December 20, 2012, a vaccination tragedy hit the small village of Gouro, located in northern Chad, Africa. According to the newspaper La Voix, out of five hundred children who received the new meningitis vaccine MenAfriVac, at least 40 of them between the ages of 7 and 18 have become paralyzed. Those children also suffered hallucinations and convulsions. Since this report, the true extent of this tragedy is coming to light, as parents of these vaccinated children have reported yet more injuries. The authorities in the area are shaken, as citizens set fire to a sanitary administration vehicle in a demonstration of their frustration and anger at the government’s negligence.[1] - See more at: http://vactruth.com/2013/01/06/paralyzed-after-meningitis-vaccine/#sthash.J9vcDRtg.dpuf

At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed meningitis vaccine

NaturalNews) Bill and Melinda Gates have been on a crusade for at least the past decade to vaccinate every single child on the planet. And one of their primary geographical targets has been the continent of Africa, where poor sanitations and lack of clean water have created conditions in which diseases like meningitis and malaria run rampant. But rather than try to meet these basic needs, the multi-billionaires and their many allies have instead thrust vaccines on indigenous populations as the solution, which has in turn sparked a wave of paralysis among Africa's younger populations.  Read More

It would be far better and safer to  clean up the sanitation problem and water problem that to inject children with toxic vaccines.

I agree, Kwik.  That is why I make organic herbal body creams and ointments, and people luv my stuff!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Wow Jade....what do we say to that?

Even in the ancient times God told many to use suaves and balms to heal....Luke was a physician....God gave us so many medicinal herbs and plants with healing properties and has inspired man to learn how to apply these things......Seems rather foolish to me not to vaccinate your children....These diseases and disorders usually come about by something man has made or done why would we think we would not suffer the ramifications and reprocussions of our own doing.....does that make sense,Jade?

Love you,sis      Kwik

If you understood what was actually in vacines, and the true statistics between the health of people who don't vaccinate but practice healthy living you would see a stark difference, one such statistic is the ever rising amount of autistic children in vaccinated communities verses what can be seen as basically no autism in communities and people groups who don't take vaccines

people are fearmongered into getting vaccinated yet in truth most of the diseases they vaccinate for don't kill any healthy person who comes down with it, and after its minimal short duration they have life long immunity, vaccinated never can count on full immunity no matter how many times their vaccinated, because if vaccines were that dependable there won't be such a stink about people who didn't get them

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

The autism connection has proven to be false and the doctor who made that claim stripped of his license to practice. 

Back in the days prior to vaccination, folks suffered greatly. Now that we have vaccination, many lives have been saved that would otherwise have died or suffered permanent problems. Many more lives have been saved by vaccination than are supposedly harmed by vaccination.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

One could argue that the people who made the vaccines made up the evidence "proving" the vaccines don't cause autism and disbarred the doctor who made the claim to cover it up. I'm not necessarily saying they did-but the motive is there, I mean seriously how many billions does the pharmaceutical companies make every year? And how much money they would lose if just one of their vaccines was shown to cause autism? Human greed knows no bounds. Those people making those vaccines are just as greedy as anyone else, they don't give the slightest care about your health-other then they can make a buck off of it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

The autism connection has proven to be false and the doctor who made that claim stripped of his license to practice. 

Back in the days prior to vaccination, folks suffered greatly. Now that we have vaccination, many lives have been saved that would otherwise have died or suffered permanent problems. Many more lives have been saved by vaccination than are supposedly harmed by vaccination.

I remember those good ol' days too.  That was when it was about saving lives, now its all about money.

One could argue that the people who made the vaccines made up the evidence "proving" the vaccines don't cause autism and disbarred the doctor who made the claim to cover it up. I'm not necessarily saying they did-but the motive is there, I mean seriously how many billions does the pharmaceutical companies make every year? And how much money they would lose if just one of their vaccines was shown to cause autism? Human greed knows no bounds. Those people making those vaccines are just as greedy as anyone else, they don't give the slightest care about your health-other then they can make a buck off of it.

actually they won't or wouldn't lose any money since congress gave them a get out of jail free card, all vaccines are protected against litigation, if you were injured by a vaccine there is a fund set aside that will pay a minimal amount and that is after the pharmaceutical companies have run you through court for about ten years,

lawyers really don't even want to take vaccine injury cases because they are nearly impossible to prove, and the damages have been limited by a deal made with congress

, you sign a waiver when you receive a vaccine it covers that you could be injured and even die from the injection, you were duly warned when you signed the waiver and got vaccinated.........how they can have a risk to injure people and still get to be called "safe" I'm not sure, the definition of safe means "without risk of injury"  they should be labeled relatively safe, as the pharmaceutical companies already know there will always be a very small portion of people who have a bad reaction, some even die 

actually what is proven is the CDC knows full well there is a predisposed amount of children that will have a bad reaction to vaccines, they have no screening process to figure out who these children will be, but they know full well they exist, so its a roll of the dice if your child will be one of these unlucky children that will have a severe lifelong injury, I guess you could factor all the people who don't get measles or mumps, chickenpox and others to justify vaccines being a real good thing, unless your one of the unlucky parents that had a beautiful child who was perfectly healthy and meeting all their milestones, and in one afternoon on a well visit to the doctor  their whole life was changed forever

personally I think that the whole industry needs to figure out why this occurs, I believe they could be made a lot safer, in many different ways

Edited by Micheal Westin