IGNORED

It's Jesus's Birthday today

Micheal Westin

Its a well known fact that Christ was not born on Christmas, does anyone else celebrate His birthday on the day most bible theologians and astrologers believe is probably the real day Jesus was born

September 11........Its interesting that it would also be a day chosen to attack America

Astrologers, really?

My thoughts exactly.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

I have also heard that Jesus birthday was not December 25th but I will choose to celebrate it then.I don't want it to be so complicated. :mellow:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

The world doesn't revolve around the United States.

No, but the Muslim terrrorists did pick 9/11 to perform their attack.

Your point?

That the date was significant to Muslims for some reason. (I had heard there was a significance, but I couldn't recall what it was.)

Yes, but I don't believe it had anything to do with Jesus being born on Sept. 11th. The OP makes it sound like the terrorist attack and the birth of Jesus are connected.

well I believe satan knows when Jesus was born, and I believe satan is behind Islam, I like to go to the top of the ladder when discussing who's behind what

Its a well known fact that Christ was not born on Christmas, does anyone else celebrate His birthday on the day most bible theologians and astrologers believe is probably the real day Jesus was born

September 11........Its interesting that it would also be a day chosen to attack America

Astrologers, really?

didn't the magi who the bible list as wise men know from the stars that the King of the Jews was born in Bethleham, wouldn't you believe since these men were following a star, that they were familiar with astrology, actually due to invention of the computer they can actually go back in time and figure out where the star and planets were the same day they met the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

I have also heard that Jesus birthday was not December 25th but I will choose to celebrate it then.I don't want it to be so complicated. :mellow:

thats fine, alot of people do that, I wonder how you would feel if your husband decided to celebrate your birthday on the same day as the girl he dated before he met you, he could say its just easier,

Astrologers, really?

My thoughts exactly.

I figured you guys have read the bible and understood somthing in the heavens related that the King of the Jews was about to be born, I'm not sure why you think astromony had no involvement in pointing the wisemen in the right direction

Link to the quote I made concerning the wise men.

well I believe satan knows when Jesus was born, and I believe satan is behind Islam, I like to go to the top of the ladder when discussing who's behind what

What does that have to do with Jesus' birthday?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

Maybe he means astronomy/astronomers?...or not...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

I wonder how you would feel if your husband decided to celebrate your birthday on the same day as the girl he dated before he met you, he could say its just easier,

yuh just know there's gonna be trouble when you read comments like that...pushes hat back off of forehead, dusts off hands and walks off to the sound of jingling spurs...dude where's my horse?

Guest shiloh357

We can know when Jesus was born.   Jesus was 33 1/2 years when he died on Nisan/Aviv 14.   So, simply count backwards six months from Aviv 14 and that lands on the week of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) in early October, late September.

We cannot say on what precise day Jesus died, but we can deduce from the data given us in Scripture that Jesus was born in the Autumn of the year right around the feast of Tabernacles.