Guest DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I've been fortunate to have been a member for several years.  I have gotten a lot of good from some wonderful, uplifting posts.... I've also seen some nit-picking and harshness...  it's a virtual world here - just like the one we walk in - you will find scripture, words and people that are uplifting and are encouraging and you will find words and people here who can be harsh in their words and criticism ...  the choice I made is to leave when I am not comfortable, come back only occasionally and look for the good - not the negative.  As to the large membership - I'm sure that there are thousands who created an account or 2 or 3 and never came back.  I think it is a management decision not to purge accounts that have not been used in years.  Man, I don't know where the membership map is... blessings to you!  :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

while nobody can be sure of why they discontinued their presence, I'm quite sure some were driven away by bad behavior that is seen occuring by some of the regulars, not at all sure why this would be tolerated, maybe they donate a hefty sum and it has afforded them a sort of bullet proof protection,

Your post is wrong on so many fronts I have to wonder what is going on inside you that would cause you to be so criticall all the time. IF you would like to talk, PM me.

To address your concerns, nobody who is not in ministry is informed of any discussion or actions taken on another member. That would be very disrespectful and breaking confidentiality. To claim bad behavior is tolerated is assuming you know what we do behind the scenes, and since you don't know, your assumptions are very misleading and incorrect.

Nobody is ever given "bullet proof protection". I can assure you that some in ministry have been removed for ministry when corrective actions takes were rejected by them. We hold those in ministry to a higher degree of accountability. We also try to be as "long suffering" or "patient" with regular members as Jesus was toward us all. I can also say that very few people have ever donated to this site.

I have noticed you have a critical view of this site and how it operates, so again, I encourage you to PM me if you have specific questions. Just taking pot shots at this site will never resolve anything.

I'm sorry I removed the post, it was done in haste without thinking of how it sounded, I have the highest regard for this site and those who moderate, I just  was tired of continual harassment by a certain poster and seeing his long long history on this site, I couldn't figure out how he could of lasted so long without some unseen measure of action

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I have been a member for quite awhile and i was absent for 2 years i lost internet. I am back now though

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

this is the biggest english  Christian forum i find in google,actually i want to say,8 years' experience in this forum, i feel the Christian faith is not very hot and popular in WEST

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1985

I like this place much better than christian forums dot com. Worthy has a certain lax to it that I enjoy. :grin:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

What happened to the members map?

Yes,man I can remember a members map when I first joined.What did happen to it?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Actually,  as I post we have 64,010 Total Members, 1,611,297 Total Posts , 1,080 Most Online.

I'm on-line too  :thumbsup: and if you are reading this , so are you  :clap:

God Bless Worthy. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

I think this is the best Christian website online, but haven't been here much the past three years or so.  I've been using Facebook Christian groups there for discussion.

Chronic pain is throwing me off on socializing, though.  I don't want to keep talking about it, but can't stop thinking about it since it distracts.  If God allows me to obtain funds I really want to try something again to heal it.