• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1993

I've always heard the question, "If God loves everyone, why does he send people to hell?" And I know there's a long answer for this, but basically it's that he gives us a choice. He offers a deal that seems irrefutable to not only partake, but fully embrace in his infinite goodness. Yet some people refuse it, and so the only punishment is hell. He offered all of his love, but we've rejected it. The quote "Hell is getting what you want", seems to be the most fitting.

But then I reached a dilemma. God is all knowing. Why does God create people he knows are going to go to hell? This makes it seem like he doesn't love these people. Is God's love just a different kind of love that I don't understand (Not trying to be sarcastic)? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

If you have'nt already seen it ..there is a thread on predestination which should answer your question. :mgcheerful: .

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/28/1993

Link please?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

hell is a place there will be no GOD,observe the nations there are no GOD on the earth,y will get some sense of that

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

Proverbs 16:4 says " The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. John 3:16 says that  For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life" 17 " For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but so that the world though him might be saved. "

The Bible also makes it clear that God wishes no one to perish, he even wants the wicked to turn from their ways and repent. Isaiah 55:7 " Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."

John 3:3 tells us that " Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."  God loves all of us, he sent Jesus to die for all of our sins, but if you do not accept the free gift of salvation, you will not be saved. God will not force his will upon us, it has to be our own free will to come to him.

You are not a robot. GOD does not want robotic love. HE wants us to love HIM because we choose to. HE did not create anyone expecting them to not choose Christ. HE sees that they don't. But the choice is theirs. Just as when Christ came as the Massiah, if the Jews had accepted Him, He still would have gone to the Cross, but when He rose from the dead the Millinium would have immediately begun because that is what GOD promised would happen. But because they chose not to accept Him, GOD's alternative plan - the time of the Gentiles -  which HIS prophets prophesied would happen, went into effect.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I've always heard the question, "If God loves everyone, why does he send people to hell?" And I know there's a long answer for this, but basically it's that he gives us a choice. He offers a deal that seems irrefutable to not only partake, but fully embrace in his infinite goodness. Yet some people refuse it, and so the only punishment is hell. He offered all of his love, but we've rejected it. The quote "Hell is getting what you want", seems to be the most fitting.

But then I reached a dilemma. God is all knowing. Why does God create people he knows are going to go to hell? This makes it seem like he doesn't love these people. Is God's love just a different kind of love that I don't understand (Not trying to be sarcastic)? 

God does not send us to hell we send ourselves to hell.Everyone has a chance to know God in their lifetime.Unless you live in the remote parts of the jungle.I am sure He comes to them too.Salvation and the Word of Christ is being send to all parts of the world now.Which was not the case years ago.Excepting God and Salvation is a choice.A person has to ask themselves where do I want to spend eternity?Many do not believe in hell so they do not care.They do not care of the consequences of not choosing a belief in Jesus and going to heaven, which beyond our wildest dreams, forever.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/19/1974

Why does God create people he knows are going to go to hell? This makes it seem like he doesn't love these people. Is God's love just a different kind of love that I don't understand (Not trying to be sarcastic)? 

I think the answer to your question is YES.

But, you are able to understand, because you are alike, as I think.

The key to understanding is not trying hard, but repent, as I think. Allow God explain you the love, and the hell, and the goodness of the world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Temp!

Blessings to you,this day...See what Parker said,"God did not create anyone expecting not to choose Christ"....now that is precisely the answer and I think the reason it is confusing is because we are bound by space and time,but God is not.....I think our definition and Gods definition(if there is such a thing)of predestination has two totally different meanings....in other words predestination is what it is when it pertains to the Supernatural things of God because God lives in past present and future all at once.....He did not create those people with hell in mind but was already there when they made the choice to deny Christ....He knows what we are going to do because He IS where we have not yet been in time(understand?)

He is the beginning and the end,Alpha and Omega,Infinite,from Everlasting to Everlasting....He is the GREAT I AM.....we can only define predestination in our simple minds as knowing before hand because we only know the boundaries of time and not the thing of God

Gee,I really hope that helped and did  not make you think in terms if sci-fi.....it's pretty hard for any of us to comprehend infinity and eternity...

With love,in Christ-Kwik