• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

9/13/2013 Friday night God was putting the Lloyd center/Holladay park area heavy on our hearts. Before we got there we stopped by a group giving chili and lemonade on a street corner. They were feeding the people and sharing the love of Jesus. Got prayer from them and then got on the max to Lloyd center.

At Holliday park, there was a bunch of kids hanging out partying. We’ve encountered a lot of these kids randomly as we’ve been hitting up this area a lot. I asked if anyone would like prayer and one guy stepped up and testified to the group about his hand being healed last week because Dem prayed over him. I prayed over a gut named Mike for peace. Then a girl named Audrey came up asking why we loved Jesus. She couldn’t figure out how we could love someone we couldn’t see. I shared with her my testimony and asked if she would like to experience God. I took her hand and prayed for Gods presence and she started experiencing him. She said that was weird cause she almost started to cry. Then the lord downloaded a lot of stuff about how amazing she is and how God sees her and how He has gifted her. She broke down crying. God loves that girl so much. After that, I started getting words over a girl named Alex.

After that, Chris prayed over a guy named Chris who busted his hand in a fight and his hand was healed. Then Chris saw Danny and prayed over her and the Lord revealed to him what she was going through to show her His love. While that was going on, I went to the other benches and started talking to the group. I asked if one guy would like prayer and he said that he hails satan. So I challenged him. I said, how’s this, I’ll let you pray over me in satans name if I could pray over you in Jesus name and lets see what happens. I figured, if he touches me, Holy Spirit is going to get all over him, if I lay hands on him, Holy Spirit was going to get all over him. He said he just says that to offend religious people and was shocked at my response.

I started to talk the some more of them. One kid asked if I could pray for his nose. It was hurting from snorting stuff. I prayed a few times, and nothing happened. There was a girl with a pink sweater and pink hair there and I asked if I could pray for her. She said she didn’t believe in God. I told her that she didn’t have to believe for me to bless her so she let me pray and experienced God’s joy and peace. She said she felt happy. The Lord started revealing that she never had religion pushed on her so she nothing against God, she just has never experienced Him, then I saw something’s about her character and her gift in art and she was amazed that God knows so much about her. I shared the Gospel with her and I told her that Jesus is amazing and if she wanted to know him, whenever she wants to invite him in her life.  The guy sitting next to her, whose hand got healed last week, asked for prayer for rapping abilities because last week we prayed for endurance and the Lord answered. So I told him only if he wraps for Jesus. He agreed, so As I prayed I saw a white mist land on him and he testified he felt something happen.

After that, Dem was talking to Anthony, a guy we kept running into. He skipped out on what he was doing because he knew God was calling him.  Chris and I went and prayed over a guy named Cricket over chronic back pain and after a few times praying, the pain left. After that another guy starts walking through and he busted his hand in a fight. We had Alex pray for him so she laid hands on his wrist and prayed. Jesus healed him and he was tripping out.  

After that, A some other guys and girls showed up and I asked if they would like prayer. One guy said he wasn’t religious and the girl in the pink sweater from earlier said “I think I’m religious now.” One of the girls asked if we were priests or something. Mike came up and I showed him and her some footage we filmed. They both were blown away. Mike said that was proof. He had been praying for God to show Himself or prove that He was real for years, and seeing God’s healing power on a video camera was the proof he needed. He gave his life to the Lord and we prayed over him to be baptized in the Spirit.  Right after that, I asked one guy if he had pain in his body and he said his rips.  We had Mike pray for him and Jesus healed him through Mike. The guy said the pain left, and started doing sit ups. Then got up and even his friend testified he couldn’t get out of bed this morning because how bad it hurt. Mike started crying because of how good and amazing God is. We spent some time sharing the Word with him and one of his friends came up and asked, if he was going to quit drugs because he was a Christian. He said that he would. We gave him contact info, so he could get ahold of us. That guy is so amazing!

After that, Joey came over and we prayed over him because he was going back to Afghanistan. Chris and I both saw the Lord protecting him with big angels. God loves that guy so much. After that, people started to think out and I was having a conversation about Jesus with a guy. Audrey asked if I was against homosexuals. I said, “do I believe it’s wrong, yes.” But made clear it’s not my job to judge according to the flesh but regardless. The group, there was like 4 of them left, started talking about it thinking it would offend us. We prayed for Audrey’s jaw  and she kept saying it still hurt, but then had a hard time finding the pain after a few times praying.

God is so amazing! He loves these kids so much. He is in pursuit for them. This was one of those nights where God rocked us by seeing His love manifest just as much as some of them got rocked. Thank You Jesus for letting me experience Your love for them, for letting me feel Your love for them. Your amazing Lord! Praise You, thank You Jesus, thank You for Your amazing love! You are worthy Lord, thank You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbydTWEKriY