• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Okay, this is a subject that I'm going to approach carefully, so that there is no mistaking my point.

God gave us free will, so one would immediately believe that Satan would be a supporter of this. After all we are not robots, we are not programmed to blindly follow God, therefore we are susceptible to suggestion. Satan can tempt us because we can make choices. Surely therefore Satan will take advantage of our free will. He must be pleased that like him, we too are capable of rebelling against God.

Why is it then that all Satanic tyrannies are designed to remove our individuality, to strip us of our different personalities and turn us all into one massive lump of conformity? Stalinism, Nazism and Islam are all designed to create a collective of minds that obey their own false god. Free-thinkers are despised. Everybody must think the same way.

Now I realise that at first glance the reasons for this may seem obvious. After all, Satan wants us all to stop worshiping the one true God and worship him, therefore he demands obedience to him without rebellion.

But there are other ways to achieve this. Chaos and individual rebelliousness would also separate us from God, so why not simply use temptation, decadence and anarchy as a tool?

I think that Satan actually despises our own free will, because it makes us unique. I think that he has been envious of us ever since we were created. We are the new-born child who usurped the eldest child as Daddy's favourite. I believe that he knows the special rewards that God has in store for us and he wishes that we had been made stupid like dumb animals. He uses our free will to lead us away from righteousness but he can't wait to destroy it once he gets the chance.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Ahh-God Bless you Willow!

You are so funny,I know what you mean about approaching a topic carefully but I am laughing because I am not sure I do understand completely what you are saying(lol).....but just love me anyway as I do you....heehee

I believe you are right that satan is very jealous of us(who wouldnt be?or rather-they should be!!)but as far as wanting man to think like robots?Willow,I don't think he could care any less about what or how we think or even whether or not man bows down to him as long as one doesn't bow down to God is all he wants....so that as many as possible could have the same miserable fate that is his!

He is just pure hatred and personally I think he is as dumb as a box of rocks.......I am really not sure he even knows what his future is because as well as he may be able to recite every verse in the Bible(I mean he is around for thousands of years)and was there at the time the Word was written .....do you think he has any understanding of it?WE have revelation by the power of the Holy Spirit,he don't....

I don't know,I am simply throwing thoughts out there but I know he hates us so I don't think he cares about much of anything except to kill,steal and destroy....and just in case he doesn't know the end of the story...I like reminding him(when he tells me lies,I tell him Truth).......thank God we have Jesus!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

You are so funny,I know what you mean about approaching a topic carefully but I am laughing because I am not sure I do understand completely what you are saying(lol).....but just love me anyway as I do you....heehee

I believe you are right that satan is very jealous of us(who wouldnt be?or rather-they should be!!)but as far as wanting man to think like robots?Willow,I don't think he could care any less about what or how we think or even whether or not man bows down to him as long as one doesn't bow down to God is all he wants....so that as many as possible could have the same miserable fate that is his!

He is just pure hatred and personally I think he is as dumb as a box of rocks.......I am really not sure he even knows what his future is because as well as he may be able to recite every verse in the Bible(I mean he is around for thousands of years)and was there at the time the Word was written .....do you think he has any understanding of it?WE have revelation by the power of the Holy Spirit,he don't....

I don't know,I am simply throwing thoughts out there but I know he hates us so I don't think he cares about much of anything except to kill,steal and destroy....and just in case he doesn't know the end of the story...I like reminding him(when he tells me lies,I tell him Truth).......thank God we have Jesus!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

QUOTE: "I think he is as dumb as a box of rocks......"

:biggrinflip::grin::clap:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

I have made posts on other sites on the question of freedom and un-freedom. People are born free, but can get themselves into a condition of un-freedom through their reckless use of their external or praxis freedom; their freedom to do things. Integral freedom means the way external freedom and internal freedom relate to one another. Internal freedom means freedom from things and freedom from a fanaticized consciousness and is considered to be mutually exclusive with idolatry. As idolatry increases internal freedom decreases and vice versa; As internal freedom increases idolatry decreases.

May Christ be with you and keep you in a condition of freedom.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

With love,in Christ-Kwik

satan is very well aware of what lies ahead for him.....if the demons know they will be tormented then satan must surely know whats in store for him

Matt 8:29     And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

I would think that satan would like our own free will.This can take many down the wrong path and right into his arms.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I think satan likes us to have free will when it comes to God, however satan doesn't like that he can't control us.

I think satan likes us to have free will when it comes to God, however satan doesn't like that he can't control us.

Yes, kind of what I was trying to say in my original post. Thanks!