tamil

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Being a "good person" does not get you into heaven. Faith in Jesus Christ is the only way.

If the faith is only the way, then nobody will go to heaven, because nobody has faith.  You must remember what said Jesus Christ:

"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you".  (Matthew 17:20)

I believe that love is the way of salvation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

ive heard theres no pain in heaven but im not so sure cuz my friend committed suicide 2 years ago and if i dont c her im gonna b sad which means there is pain in heaven

Revelation 21:4

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html#ixzz2gbzifRAE

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Nope it's amazing up there!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Being a "good person" does not get you into heaven. Faith in Jesus Christ is the only way.

If the faith is only the way, then nobody will go to heaven, because nobody has faith.  You must remember what said Jesus Christ:

"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you".  (Matthew 17:20)

I believe that love is the way of salvation.

That is not scriptural at all.  We read in Ephesians 2:8-10

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tamil,

Isaiah 65:17 "the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind"....God has assured us in His Word that He will wipe away every tear.......whoever we will not see,I am sure we will not remember.....thinking on this with our carnal minds seems harsh but it is a Merciful & Compassionate act of God....imagine,thinking of a child or a parent that we once loved and are no longer with us?We would have no peace...God knows exactly what He is doing ....look how sad you are now just imagining you may not see your friend again,this will not be that way in heaven.......right now,pray for Gods Peace & the Wisdom & Understanding by the Holy Spirit(the Comforter)...I am praying for you....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I'm sure that heaven will be painless.