tamil

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

ive heard theres no pain in heaven but im not so sure cuz my friend committed suicide 2 years ago and if i dont c her im gonna b sad which means there is pain in heaven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome tamil,

I moved your thread here.  This is a better place to get advice and discuss this issue.

I would like to suggest that you not use text talk due to not everyone understands what you said.

First, it appears you are looking at this through the eyes of the world.  Our next life will not be the same as this life.  When God tells us in Revelation 21:4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.", He means it.  We may not fully understand this, but it will happen as He said.

Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.", meaning that when we are with Christ, we will know as we are known.  Our questions will be answered, even the "why" questions.

Praying!

• Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

ive heard theres no pain in heaven but im not so sure cuz my friend committed suicide 2 years ago and if i dont c her im gonna b sad which means there is pain in heaven

You should not be sad because if she is a good woman, you will see her.

God is merciful.

• Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I too have been in love, and then I lost my love on the path followed. Today I feel very bad remembering the love I lost. But I lost it?

Nothing is lost if Jesus Christ is with us. All that was, back again, when we finish this way.

God is merciful.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I love the fact that you know you are going to be in heaven! That tells me a lot about your heart.

If your friend was saved, you will see her, and no there is no pain in heaven, just perfect peace. Otherwise what would be the point?

God Bless and welcome to Worthy!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Actually, it is written that He shall wipe away the tears from our eyes, not that there would be no pain.

:emot-hug: Prayers that you experience His comfort here on Earth, though.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

You are reasoning life in eternity with your mind in this life and you cannot do that as you will be a totally different person in eternity.  Why do you think you will not see your friend?  When you respond please use complete English.  This is not a cell phone or IPod and you are not texting.  Thanks.