• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Connecticut woman gunned down in DC believed Obama was communicating with her, official says

Published October 04, 2013FoxNews.com

<snip>

Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told Fox News that investigators believed  Carey suffered "serious" mental issues and that President Obama was trying to communicate with her through radio waves.

Full report

~~~

OK, if a third person goes on a crazy killing spree, and it's found they've claimed to have been communicated to through radio waves, it's time to start investigating something.

:huh:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I heard that she was being treated for a mental illness and she recently had been put on some kind of drug.

The reports in Australia from the US is that she was suffering from post partum depression.

I remember reading an article about actress Brooke Shields and her post natal depression where she said she felt like driving her car into a building - these thoughts even though she had her baby in the car with her....

This tragedy reminds me of that.

A baby doesn't have a mum anymore.

[

OK, if a third person goes on a crazy killing spree, and it's found they've claimed to have been communicated to through radio waves, it's time to start investigating something.

:huh:

Wonder how many murderers are believed when they tell the police satan told them to kill.....yet it's true....

Just reading between the lines, sounds like she had schizophrenia - it's a common claim with that, that one hears voices - I believe satan plays havoc through mental illness, like anorexia too - they also hear voices at how fat they are when in fact they are emaciated.

She had gone off her meds.That is an extremely dangerous thing to do.Then you are messing with your brain chemistry.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Does anyone have a comment on the fact that she was unarmed and had a 1 year old child in the car with her?

Did she have to be shot dead?

And...

When congress stands and applauds the announcement a member made about the Washington police doing an amazing job of protecting them (I saw this on TV), something is seriously wrong. The police might be doing a good job, but to applaud the death of a mentally unstable mother is not what I think should have happened. There are other ways to applaud the police for doing a good job. The subsequent investigation should prove interesting.

Does anyone have a comment on the fact that she was unarmed and had a 1 year old child in the car with her?

And...

When congress stands and applauds the announcement a member made about the Washington police doing an amazing job of protecting them (I saw this on TV), something is seriously wrong. The police might be doing a good job, but to applaud the death of a mentally unstable mother is not what I think should have happened. There are other ways to applaud the police for doing a good job. The subsequent investigation should prove interesting.

The death of a mentally disturbed un armed person by the police force has been going on for quite some time.They have killed people who were not well in cold blood where I live.Maybe they think that they are not worth anything.We live in a dark,evil world.Satan is the prince of this earth.

No she didn't.

CTM_1004_JOHNMILLER_220x157.jpg      They could've put a stop to everything right here. That woman didn't have to die.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

And...

A mentally unstable woman driving a car is a mentally unstable woman driving a weapon. Folks die from being hit. Recently a woman drove into a building in my area and killed another person. From what I recall, they tried to stop her but she wasnt stopping and almost hit a cop. That makes her dangerous.