WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,507
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Facing a fresh deadline, House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday that Republicans would vote to extend the government's ability to borrow money for six weeks -- but only if President Barack Obama first agrees to fresh negotiations on spending cuts. Under the Republican plan, the partial government shutdown would continue in the meantime.

View the full article

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

heck of a plan...keep everyone out of work....thank you Mr Boehner, what would we do without people like you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

heck of a plan...keep everyone out of work....thank you Mr Boehner, what would we do without people like you

how about loosing our country to bankruptcy without people like him and better.    that's what we would do.  btw not everyone is out of work, and those that were sent home will get paid any way, just later.  what are you all worked up about?

how about loosing our country to bankruptcy without people like him and better.    that's what we would do.  btw not everyone is out of work, and those that were sent home will get paid any way, just later.  what are you all worked up about?

I didn't know this. The wages lost will be reimbursed when the coffers are reopened ?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Only for furloughed govt workers nin. They are getting a paid vacation.

The big deal is that we are not getting paid now.   Perhaps you know grocery stores that will let you take their food and pay them later, but not a lot around here go for such things.    then people have little things like rent and car payments and such.

and how does pushing the can down the road for 6 weeks while keeping 800,000 people out of work help keep us from going bankrupt?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

The big deal is that we are not getting paid now.   Perhaps you know grocery stores that will let you take their food and pay them later, but not a lot around here go for such things.    then people have little things like rent and car payments and such.

and how does pushing the can down the road for 6 weeks while keeping 800,000 people out of work help keep us from going bankrupt?

dude if you don't have something put back for emergencies shame on you.....  not me.  and if they do what i asked them to do, it won't get kicked down the road at all.  we stopped borrowing money at our house 27 years ago.....  and we did it over one weekend.  My request is to not raise the debt limit at all......  ever.

dude if you don't have something put back for emergencies shame on you.....  not me.  and if they do what i asked them to do, it won't get kicked down the road at all.  we stopped borrowing money at our house 27 years ago.....  and we did it over one weekend.  My request is to not raise the debt limit at all......  ever.

It is not about me, we will be ok.  it is about those that were already living day to day, those I know that were working two jobs to make the ends meet that already lost 20% of their pay for 5 weeks due to the last set of furloughs and now they have zero income from what is their main source of income.

and nobody is going to do what you ask them to do, nobody is talking about not raising the debt ceiling ever.  It is all about what sort of political gain they can get in the process. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Why are you complaining :confused:   Come back when you have lost all of your freedoms with this administration's executive orders and corruption.

Why are you complaining :confused:   Come back when you have lost all of your freedoms with this administration's executive orders and corruption.

I am complaining because there is a group of adult that are acting like spoiled children that didn't get their way.

I am complaining because there are 800,000 plus people that want to do their job and they are being stopped by a handful of people that refuse to do their job

I am complaining because our "two party system" has totally failed because both parties are too dependent on the far extremes of their parties for votes that they will sell out the rest of us.

I am complaining because people have been sold a bill of goods that the "other" side is evil and trying to take away something from them

that is what I am complaining about