oak

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I'll try to make this short, mostly due to the fact that the subject is a terrible downer. I have noticed in my general research that guillotens were bought by our US Government, very recently.

Now I'm not really into a deep  analysis or comparison to the Apocalypses'  simply because you can and will guess wrong most of the time:  "The Late Great Plane Earth" (Hailey / book / 70s')  made me feel life had no purpose since we were in the end times and therefore there was no reason to make my present good  (my mistake in terms of this book). Also, another example of the difficulty of the subject would be me reading "Daniel," and comparing it to the "Apocalypse." I couldn't  make any real connection. "Fortresses" vs "Beasts" rising from the sea." However The Apocalypse's, mentions that there will be beheadings. And more importantly, "The Harbinger," By J. Cahn doesn't say anything about the end of the world but rather the downfall of the US. 

Now, if you search on about guillotines  there will be no questions answered, by our government. They look like gym equipment. Further I follow the US in terms of financial news. The worst case scenario, is our power grids going off. That will cause starvation, nuclear plants will not being able to clean themselves and explode and more horror. However guillotines do not need electric power.

Since I'm on the topic we have FEMA camps which to date, according to my information have not really helped any citizens after ANY natural disaster. Also why do they - FEMA - need two rows of barb-wire? Let's really get down and dirty and slightly off the subject and ask, why Obama has a title / authority in the UN - this is unconstitutional however it affords him to use of NATO in the US. 

Oak

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

sure would like to see some hard data on that.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Well considering that the internet is ridden with disinformation...conspiracy theories are rampant...we have decided long ago that government may be not so trustworthy...news is censored...traffic cams tell lies when big stuff like a million bikers showing up in DC happens.

What is it about Urban Legends and Snopes that make them the last word on anything?  Or trustworthy?  LoL

I'll try to make this short, mostly due to the fact that the subject is a terrible downer. I have noticed in my general research that guillotens were bought by our US Government, very recently.

Now I'm not really into a deep  analysis or comparison to the Apocalypses'  simply because you can and will guess wrong most of the time:  "The Late Great Plane Earth" (Hailey / book / 70s')  made me feel life had no purpose since we were in the end times and therefore there was no reason to make my present good  (my mistake in terms of this book). Also, another example of the difficulty of the subject would be me reading "Daniel," and comparing it to the "Apocalypse." I couldn't  make any real connection. "Fortresses" vs "Beasts" rising from the sea." However The Apocalypse's, mentions that there will be beheadings. And more importantly, "The Harbinger," By J. Cahn doesn't say anything about the end of the world but rather the downfall of the US. 

Now, if you search on about guillotines  there will be no questions answered, by our government. They look like gym equipment. Further I follow the US in terms of financial news. The worst case scenario, is our power grids going off. That will cause starvation, nuclear plants will not being able to clean themselves and explode and more horror. However guillotines do not need electric power.

Since I'm on the topic we have FEMA camps which to date, according to my information have not really helped any citizens after ANY natural disaster. Also why do they - FEMA - need two rows of barb-wire? Let's really get down and dirty and slightly off the subject and ask, why Obama has a title / authority in the UN - this is unconstitutional however it affords him to use of NATO in the US. 

Oak

What are your sources? 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings oak,

I thought that it was quite interesting that the U.S. would purchase guillotines but I will tell you,after the insinuation of a threat to BFP I am really not interested in anything you have to say before an apology to her....where would you get off to tell a person that you are advising them to tread lightly for their own good when they contest you '"historically" ....who are you and what credentials do you have?

other one4 asked to see some data,man asked "what are your sources" and BFP gave her opinion as she is entitled to....

If you do not wish anyone contest you then don't post on a forum where people can respond....what do you expect,especially on this Christian forum with a subject that is clearly implicating the eventual  & inevitable beheading of many Christians,,,I don't normally  get riled by an ignorant remark but when someone blatantly threatens my Sister in Christ I am not going to ignore it,it was not nice at all

I hope you understand that although your remark to BFP has made me angry that does not mean that I don't love you as a brither in Christ,it means that I am extremely unhappy by what you said & I am hoping you will make it right,in the name of Jesus

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Ummmm, Oak...I really don't have to ask much about the "topic". Been reading about all of this for years. I was just kind of chuckling about the urban legends part...and being a little sarcastic...which I shouldn't have, I am sorry Man.

As for you Oak, I don't have anything to prove to someone who would "assume" I am without knowledge...believe me I have read all that you have, and know exactly what you are talking about. I have chosen, however, to put my rose colored glasses on and enjoy life as I know it today and not worry so much about tomorrow, because my Lord has a plan for my life and will show me the way if the time ever comes.

Day by day, and with each passing moment

Strength I find, to meet my trials here

Trusting in my Fathers wise bestowment

I've no cause for worry or for fear.

I think this week you should perhaps study Fukushima ...it is a little more detrimental for the short term, if you are looking for things to worry about:)

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,717
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Ummmm, Oak...I really don't have to ask much about the "topic". Been reading about all of this for years. I was just kind of chuckling about the urban legends part...and being a little sarcastic...which I shouldn't have, I am sorry Man.

As for you Oak, I don't have anything to prove to someone who would "assume" I am without knowledge...believe me I have read all that you have, and know exactly what you are talking about. I have chosen, however, to put my rose colored glasses on and enjoy life as I know it today and not worry so much about tomorrow, because my Lord has a plan for my life and will show me the way if the time ever comes.

I think this week you should perhaps study Fukushima ...it is a little more detrimental for the short term, if you are looking for things to worry about:)

On the contrary you have everything to prove. The burden of proof lies on the person presenting the case. You presented a story with absolutely no proof whatsoever-no links nothing. And then man debunked your theory with a link of his own-and your only rebuttle is to attack his source? Seriously? Without providing any links or evidence of your own, I would say mans evidence is stronger then yours-as you have none. I suggest if you want people to believe you, that instead of attacking other peoples sources and weak arguments like "I don't have to prove anything" you present some actual evidence of this supposed purchase of guillotines.

On the contrary you have everything to prove. The burden of proof lies on the person presenting the case. You presented a story with absolutely no proof whatsoever-no links nothing. And then man debunked your theory with a link of his own-and your only rebuttle is to attack his source? Seriously? Without providing any links or evidence of your own, I would say mans evidence is stronger then yours-as you have none. I suggest if you want people to believe you, that instead of attacking other peoples sources and weak arguments like "I don't have to prove anything" you present some actual evidence of this supposed purchase of guillotines.

I didn't post about guillotines...oak did. :). And I apologized to Man in my post for being so flip about urban legends. It has been a very rough week, and I should have thought before I posted

She's not the author of the OP. I think you owe her some kind words.