• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1985

Dear friend,

I would like to offer some input regarding the issue of homosexuality. I would like to refer to one of John's seven letters from Revelation 2.

Nowwithstanding I have a few things against them because they suffer that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols.

The Implication: Homosexuality derives from the inner nature of the submissive man. Scripture tells us that God's servants were even influenced into the practice of homosexuality because of the influence of Jezebel.

You see, Jezebel  preys upon submissive men and she deceives them from the ways of her adultery. She will belittle the submissive man and make him feel lesser, then in her unfaithfulness, she will exalt a more masculine man over the submissive man.

This how Jezebel teaches the sexual nature of submission and dominance, what new age movements label as BDSM.

By employing this tactic, she brings out the true spiritual nature of the submissive man, which is the spirit of a woman --- those belonging to Jesus Christ.

Essentially homosexuals fulfill their need for sexual submission by acting out the role of the harlot, the promiscuous woman.

This is how Jezebel influences men into homosexuality. She exalts masculine idols and belittles the submissive men. Hence the result of her immorality: homosexuality.

Then from this stems the attraction of feminine nature by more dominant men that are drawn into this practice as well because the man's nature reflects the nature of feminity.

Instead of male and female relations, the end result is the roles of a dominant partner over a submissive partner.

It is the duality of nature and Jezebel is the sole entity which spreads these sinful desires through peoples that fornicate with one another and pass on their desires to another, and so forth, like a chain reaction dedicated to sin.

The act known as the Harlot and the Beast is symbolically a parable for a dominant, masculine man with a submissive, feminine woman.

By commiting the person's individual nature to a sexual preference, or fetish, it undermines the holy teachings which describe the image of God's marriage for a man and woman to be: submissive and submissive.

All the above is conclusive and scripturally supported facts based on the issue, which is why Revelation was written to subtly indicate the result of tolerating Jezebel.

I hope this helps enlighten these matters.

Sincerely,

Elijah