• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/09/1960

** I'm not sure this is posted in the right place, I'm new here :).  Moderators, if it's not, please move it to the right place.  Thank you!

To me, the video that is in this news article should send CHILLS up your spin, if you have children or grandchildren.  THIS is one of the strongest evidences that we are truly in THE LAST DAYS that I can see.

And please don't take me wrong...I'm not HOMOPHOBIC...(I have a daughter living this lifestyle who I love dearly and communicate with often) we need to show the Love of Jesus to people caught in sin....but that doesn't mean that we should CONDONE the sin or make them feel like they can be saved IN their sin.  That is the beauty of the GOSPEL ~ that Jesus died to save us FROM our sins.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

2 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

** I'm not sure this is posted in the right place, I'm new here :).  Moderators, if it's not, please move it to the right place.  Thank you!

To me, the video that is in this news article should send CHILLS up your spin, if you have children or grandchildren.  THIS is one of the strongest evidences that we are truly in THE LAST DAYS that I can see.

And please don't take me wrong...I'm not HOMOPHOBIC...(I have a daughter living this lifestyle who I love dearly and communicate with often) we need to show the Love of Jesus to people caught in sin....but that doesn't mean that we should CONDONE the sin or make them feel like they can be saved IN their sin.  That is the beauty of the GOSPEL ~ that Jesus died to save us FROM our sins.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/08/san-francisco-gay-mens-chorus-deletes-well-convert-your-children-video/

Yeah - it's a clever double-bluff.

They want to celebrate their cultural success by openly mocking those who are concerned for their children - then turn around and claim it's just a parody (even though there is little effort to hide the fact that they are actively trying to insert their ideological agenda into school curricula).

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Videos can only be posted in the video area of the forum and must be limited to 20 minutes at the most.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/09/1960

Thank you for the heads up on videos!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

8 minutes ago, Tammy Roesch said:

Thank you for the heads up on videos!

You are welcome. Each video needs to first be reviewed before it is allowed to be seen. One video per thread and less than 20 minutes while also being strictly Christian content rather anything mundane, cultural or otherwise non-Christian.

The internet is full of stuff for people to find. Let's keep this forum for discussing edifying content.

There is a politics area.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

Which News Article and what Video?