shammah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Evil quotes from Albert Pike and other famous masons!

Albert Pike will go down in eternity as evil as such characters as Hitler, and Alister Crowley, but much more influencual! A miserable general for the south, he yet was honored to be buried in Wash.D.C. with great ceremony along with his masonic brethren!

Most famous for what is know as the Masonic bible (Morals and Dogma)!But he spent most of his later life translating ancient Druid and Egyptian texts, to bring life into the ancient history of the Lodge, past down from the Knights Templar,and those secrets contained in the Kabbalah!

Morals And Dogma quotes taken from Morals & Dogma, written by freemason Albert Pike.

Firstly, many masons when confronted with the quotes below will be quick to say that Pike does not speak for all masonry. Let us see...

'Illustrious' C. Fred Kleinknecht 33

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Albert Pike., Hero or villian?

Villian......

very very smart villian, which makes him very very villian.

se

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Very interesting reading Sammah, of course not many people realise that the masonic lodge are behind many world events which are taking place today, nor would they believe you if you were to provide them with the proof.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

OK...if Masons are behind every political force or farce with any influence in this world since many centuries past.....so what?

is there anything we can/should do besides focus on what we have right in front of us everyday?

I just decided a long time ago that it did no good to put any focus on what evil men do. Awareness is good but how does that really change what we can do about it? We are footsoldiers in the same battle against the same principalities when we cease from lies, when we show up to work on time everyday, or be faithful with paying bills, or any other "ordinary" tasks it takes to bring honor to the Lord's name.

Please accept my apologies if my attitude appears to be disrespectful of those who believe God called them to sound this alarm. I am not interested in offending anyone with what probably appears to be somewhat flippant view of this obviously dangerous situation.

There are important things to know...and it's certainly not ingratitude for those who do keep up with this stuff....but I just WILL NOT worry about it a day in my life because I have the peace of knowing that the Lord will do what the Lord wants to do. We just have to be faithful in the everyday small stuff....while being wise as serpents and doing battle in own anointed battlegrounds as brothers and sisters!

in every way, His.

What? Me worry?

Psalm 2 is relevant here I think....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Yod, I don't have a problem with your attitude toward these subjects, sometimes I wish I could be the same way.

I have no hard feelings as long as you are not demanding that I feel the same as you. Some one needs to keep an eye on these people for everyone's sake.

It does bother me that you and a couple of others really put down any discussion of these things at all.

If it is not welcome here at all please have George tell me and I'll not comment on them at all even though I think they are really imortant and are the begining of the great deception.

It has been estimated that 40% of the southern baptist pastors belong to the Masonic Lodge!

If 10% of those are of the higher levels and are of authority over the other members, than the largest protestant organization with follow the first messiah, and lead the vast majority of trusting sheep into delusion!

So you not being concerned of a great falling away, makes you passive, and by your lack of concern, useless as a one who stands for righteousness!

Your own peace of mind and security, disqualifies you from the battle, and exposing the truth which sets men free from bondage!

An ever increasing battle is about to ensue, any many will not endure to the end; they will either be taken out in God's mercy, or turned to serve evil!

Because of the lack of knowledge my people perish!;

Agape; Ephraim,

Edited by shammah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

shammah :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. irrespective of how the message is received if you are convicted to give it continue no matter what.

We must know that the message we are lead to give is not in vain. It will be heard by those who are convicted of the importance of the message. i know it hurts that many will not listen, we want everyone to listen. But in giving and in receiving a message we must place our faith in the Holy Spirit that it will convict us of the truth of that message or otherwise.

Let the Spirit convict.. That

Adstar,and Another one;

Thank You for your encouragement :)

I've been to so many websites that are afraid to say anything that might offend or bring conviction,deep truth , or repentance!

But the main use the Lord has for me is to share the Spiritual truths and knowledge He has put into me; I know it's a deviding work !

People will either grafitate towards it ,or raise up against it; the truth and the way ist'y popular!

Whether you are exposing the enemies plan that destroys christians, or the narrow way which is hard to follow; the majority is always preferring the easy and broader way!

Who really wants to die to self, religiousity, and suffer for Christ !

Most websites only want to hear pleasing stories, and ther is a place for that everywhere; but I again thank you for standing up against the flow!!! :)

Yod, I don't have a problem with your attitude toward these subjects, sometimes I wish I could be the same way.

I have no hard feelings as long as you are not demanding that I feel the same as you. Some one needs to keep an eye on these people for everyone's sake.

It does bother me that you and a couple of others really put down any discussion of these things at all.

If it is not welcome here at all please have George tell me and I'll not comment on them at all even though I think they are really imortant and are the begining of the great deception.

I'm only trying to bring balance to this stuff when I respond. You are as welcome as anyone else to talk about whatever is on your mind of course. I don't complain to George about anyone....and would never seek to stifle you or anyone else.

That aside, how does posting this change anything? Again I ask...what more can we do that we aren't already doing?

--------------------

It has been estimated that 40% of the southern baptist pastors belong to the Masonic Lodge!

If 10% of those are of the higher levels and are of authority over the other members, than the largest protestant organization with follow the first messiah, and lead the vast majority of trusting sheep into delusion!

So you not being concerned of a great falling away, makes you passive, and by your lack of concern, useless as a one who stands for righteousness!

No, it doesn't. I am simply not afraid of giants in the land which God has told us to take. I stand for righteousness in a thousand different ways without being alarmist.

Your own peace of mind and security, disqualifies you from the battle, and exposing the truth which sets men free from bondage!

I confess to having the peace that passes your understanding....but the joy of the Lord is my strength. I'm in the battle of spreading truth....but I don't have to mention evil men to do it.

An ever increasing battle is about to ensue, any many will not endure to the end; they will either be taken out in God's mercy, or turned to serve evil!

Because of the lack of knowledge my people perish!;

Agape; Ephraim,

And if you believe that God has called you to do this, then by all means continue. I will not worry about it for a nanosecond.