DanielPatylovesJesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What else can I say, except the code has finally been cracked. You may be thinking yeah Ive heard this before, but you will be shocked at how accurate it is. I will not accept money for this, just need people to know the truth. The following solution is uncannily precise mathematically and biblically as far as the numbers match, and is just plain ASTONISHING. It is a solution that reveals the number 666 and 7000 (both found in revelations and in the same time frame, the End Times) And the number 70 as well(also in the end times), all simultaneously. I only hope this finding gets spread to biblical scholars that understand the bible and numbers as well, so that followers of Christ can be notified of this, so please help me to let it be known. People have been trying to crack the 666 code for a very long time. As most of us may know,Rev 13:18 states "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." 

1741,1747,1753,1759.      These are consecutive prime numbers. Astonishingly, the only four consecutive prime numbers with a difference of six in between them...This never repeats again throughout the primes.(go ahead check) These are the only three consecutive 6"s(mark of the beast) found between four consecutive primes in all the primes. 

NOW, strangely enough, add these four prime numbers, and you get 7000, which refers to Rev. 11:13.  "And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven."

Also, The 7000 Years. In the holy scriptures, the Lord indicates that he will deal with man on this earth for 7000 years before he creates a new heaven and new earth.

Now, the two witnesses of God during the end times as discussed in Rev. 11 will prophesize and fight against evil, and after their testimony the Beast(666) will rise and overcome them, then afterwards will ascend into heaven and strike fear into the people,  and a great earthquake will kill 7000 people in the City...Here is Rev 11 "1 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. 7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. 13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon"

Yet ANOTHER solution and match to the bible, is when you add each individual digit from these four primes (1+7+4+1+1+7+4+7+1+7+5+3+1+7+5+9), you get 70. This may refer to the seventy weeks in Daniel 9" 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Freaked out yet?  I know I was when I came across this discovery. All of these numbers refer to the end times. May have been Gods will for me to discover this solution so I can help, Christ will work through you if you acknowledge him as savior. During the time I found out this code I was in a state of extreme mourning over the loss of my grandma, and so I grew closer to God, and wanted to contribute somehow in a positive way. I have always had an intuitive knack for numbers(although my grades werent great in the past lol), and looked up many of peoples attempts at cracking the code online, and thought well hey, maybe if someone could just figure out an absolute solution at cracking the code so that all these other attempts wouldnt throw people off, and people can be made aware of it, I can help the followers of Christ. Somehow I took interest in prime numbers, and noticed an odd sequence between the primes as you counted higher, and thought hey maybe there are four consecutive primes with three consecutive sixes in between them...sure enough i found the numbers, and from there discovered the rest.

Also, 10 times 7 is 70... Rev 13 states "13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had 10 horns and 7 heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.
10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
    into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
    with the sword they will be killed.”[d]
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.
The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666."

Another thing to note,  is that credit cards and debit cards have four sets of four digit numbers, like this set of primes...and it is said money is the root of all evil. Just a thought...just be discerning with this issue, its a greedy world. And whatever "mark" is needed to buy or sell, DO NOT ACCEPT.

I suspected someone else trying to take credit for this finding,because i had to move out of my apartment in Corpus Christi, Bay Club Apts(Wasnt on the lease),and a guy that was helping to bag my stuff for me tried taking the notebook containing this solution... i had kept it in my notebook for some time and did some bible studying, but never told anyone in depth about it until now...All I want to do is raise awareness as a fellow devout Christian, to advise all true believers to pray and repent hard, and most of all we all need to give Thanks to Jesus for dying for our sins. I truly believe the End Times are upon us, and thought it would be foolish to not share, but it took some good studying and Gods guidance helped me. The nonbelievers and practicers of false teachings will not make it, unless we can help them to the path of righteousness as contained in the bible. Otherwise we are at war Spiritually. God bless us all, keep praying and repenting, and dont let evil take away your faith.
Edited by DanielPatylovesJesus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Actually money isnt the root of all evil. It is the love of money that is the root of all evil according to the bible. 

Actually money isnt the root of all evil. It is the love of money that is the root of all evil according to the bible. 

True, and yes people do evil things because of this greed.

uh, ok!

Its true, whether you acknowledge it or not. Not just saying this. My thought before was well, even if it was solved, how would anyone come to believe its the right solution...truth is most people wont, due to peoples failed attempts in the past muddling hope of it ever being solved...because of those attempts many people have given up hope that someone would eventually crack it. It all fits, Honest to God. You just really need to look at it, the beauty and exact accuracy of all the solutions found and connections found within the solution. It all fits, its not a coincidence. Think about the odds, they are astronomical. The odds of the same set of primes with three 6"s in between(which isn't repeated again within the primes) all adding up to 7000, then each individual digit adding to 70. 666, 7000, and 70 are all included in the end times. Still think its coincidence? God bless, its the truth. If you study the primes you will further appreciate its accuracy.Look up the first 1000 primes and see if three sixes are found like that again...they are not. Too coincidental to be coincidental, how it all fits. Just passing on the sign.

I just fail to understand, why the numbers have to be complicated, or why they have to involve primes, or any other particular configuration to be the one solution. Even if I accepted this solution, how do I apply it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Neat numbers trick.  

So who's the beast?   :noidea:

Yes, I do believe it has to be more than coincidence, but how will we know which man this number belongs to?  That's what we really need to know...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/29/1971

What else can I say, except the code has finally been cracked. You may be thinking yeah Ive heard this before, but you will be shocked at how accurate it is. I will not accept money for this, just need people to know the truth. The following solution is uncannily precise mathematically and biblically as far as the numbers match, and is just plain ASTONISHING. It is a solution that reveals the number 666 and 7000 (both found in revelations and in the same time frame, the End Times) And the number 70 as well(also in the end times), all simultaneously. I only hope this finding gets spread to biblical scholars that understand the bible and numbers as well, so that followers of Christ can be notified of this, so please help me to let it be known. People have been trying to crack the 666 code for a very long time. As most of us may know,Rev 13:18 states "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." 

1741,1747,1753,1759.      These are consecutive prime numbers. Astonishingly, the only four consecutive prime numbers with a difference of six in between them...This never repeats again throughout the primes.(go ahead check) These are the only three consecutive 6"s(mark of the beast) found between four consecutive primes in all the primes. 

NOW, strangely enough, add these four prime numbers, and you get 7000, which refers to Rev. 11:13.  "And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven."

Also, The 7000 Years. In the holy scriptures, the Lord indicates that he will deal with man on this earth for 7000 years before he creates a new heaven and new earth.

Now, the two witnesses of God during the end times as discussed in Rev. 11 will prophesize and fight against evil, and after their testimony the Beast(666) will rise and overcome them, then afterwards will ascend into heaven and strike fear into the people,  and a great earthquake will kill 7000 people in the City...Here is Rev 11 "1 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. 7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. 13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon"

Yet ANOTHER solution and match to the bible, is when you add each individual digit from these four primes (1+7+4+1+1+7+4+7+1+7+5+3+1+7+5+9), you get 70. This may refer to the seventy weeks in Daniel 9" 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Freaked out yet?  I know I was when I came across this discovery. All of these numbers refer to the end times. May have been Gods will for me to discover this solution so I can help, Christ will work through you if you acknowledge him as savior. During the time I found out this code I was in a state of extreme mourning over the loss of my grandma, and so I grew closer to God, and wanted to contribute somehow in a positive way. I have always had an intuitive knack for numbers(although my grades werent great in the past lol), and looked up many of peoples attempts at cracking the code online, and thought well hey, maybe if someone could just figure out an absolute solution at cracking the code so that all these other attempts wouldnt throw people off, and people can be made aware of it, I can help the followers of Christ. Somehow I took interest in prime numbers, and noticed an odd sequence between the primes as you counted higher, and thought hey maybe there are four consecutive primes with three consecutive sixes in between them...sure enough i found the numbers, and from there discovered the rest.

Also, 10 times 7 is 70... Rev 13 states "13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had 10 horns and 7 heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.
10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
    into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
    with the sword they will be killed.”[d]
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.
The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666."

Another thing to note,  is that credit cards and debit cards have four sets of four digit numbers, like this set of primes...and it is said money is the root of all evil. Just a thought...just be discerning with this issue, its a greedy world. And whatever "mark" is needed to buy or sell, DO NOT ACCEPT.

I suspected someone else trying to take credit for this finding,because i had to move out of my apartment in Corpus Christi, Bay Club Apts(Wasnt on the lease),and a guy that was helping to bag my stuff for me tried taking the notebook containing this solution... i had kept it in my notebook for some time and did some bible studying, but never told anyone in depth about it until now...All I want to do is raise awareness as a fellow devout Christian, to advise all true believers to pray and repent hard, and most of all we all need to give Thanks to Jesus for dying for our sins. I truly believe the End Times are upon us, and thought it would be foolish to not share, but it took some good studying and Gods guidance helped me. The nonbelievers and practicers of false teachings will not make it, unless we can help them to the path of righteousness as contained in the bible. Otherwise we are at war Spiritually. God bless us all, keep praying and repenting, and dont let evil take away your faith.

I must admit, I'm not sure if it's me or the way it is writen, but I don't have a clue what you are trying to say. You are throwing out number after number, can you sum it up or something? It just doesn't seem like you are getting to your point.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel

Welcome to Worthy,God bless you & your zeal for numbers but what does it prove,what code has been cracked?What is this amazing discovery?Not meaning to sound sarcastic but you really got me with the 10 x 7=70......okay,and?

With love,in Christ-Kwik