• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

There is a nugget of truth in every criticism.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

SilentLamb, I am very familiar with some of the things you've experienced in the past.....   I have one important question.  Do you have any time periods in your life that you don't remember....

lol!!! The mother ship oo.......

Not concerning aliens peep, but serious abuse.    People who have been pushed over the edge so far that they can't deal with it often disassociate their personalities into multiple selves.   Of the ones I have met about a third of them can regularly see into the spiritual realm without any problem at all.   It's very difficult to deal with without people who are trained to help....   or in my case who knows people who can.   And it always pertains to things that no one is going to be willing to discuss openly.....

just so you know.....

Are you talking about mental illness or multiple personality disorder?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,278
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is not uncommon for me to greet myself leaving...or coming depending which way each of us are headed!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,214
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

SilentLamb, I am very familiar with some of the things you've experienced in the past.....   I have one important question.  Do you have any time periods in your life that you don't remember....

Not concerning aliens peep, but serious abuse.    People who have been pushed over the edge so far that they can't deal with it often disassociate their personalities into multiple selves.   Of the ones I have met about a third of them can regularly see into the spiritual realm without any problem at all.   It's very difficult to deal with without people who are trained to help....   or in my case who knows people who can.   And it always pertains to things that no one is going to be willing to discuss openly.....

just so you know.....

Actually both Peep.    It's sometimes difficult to know if a mind has created another personality to be able to deal with the things one is having to experience, however brain chemistry can also do the same.....    When people have that kind of problem, they need to see different kinds of professionals for help.   Brain chemistry is a very tricky thing to deal with.  I've had experience with sleep deprivation in the past that can do some really interesting things.   But everyone has those to one degree or another on occasion over their life times.       but abused people really need a different kind of help.    And Satanic Ritually Abused people need very specialized kind of help that is very very difficult to find.   A lot of Christian deliverance people will assume that they are possessed and the kinds of things that one would do for possession is extremely detrimental to disassociated people; even more so than mental illness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

just so you know.....

Actually both Peep.    It's sometimes difficult to know if a mind has created another personality to be able to deal with the things one is having to experience, however brain chemistry can also do the same.....    When people have that kind of problem, they need to see different kinds of professionals for help.   Brain chemistry is a very tricky thing to deal with.  I've had experience with sleep deprivation in the past that can do some really interesting things.   But everyone has those to one degree or another on occasion over their life times.       but abused people really need a different kind of help.    And Satanic Ritually Abused people need very specialized kind of help that is very very difficult to find.   A lot of Christian deliverance people will assume that they are possessed and the kinds of things that one would do for possession is extremely detrimental to disassociated people; even more so than mental illness.

Yes oo the brain chemistry can be a mystery.Sleep deprivation can come off as some major mental illnesses.It can also cause accidents.Hmmm....interesting.I would think it would be quite dangerous to deal with satan and his demons and their work.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,214
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

just so you know.....

Yes oo the brain chemistry can be a mystery.Sleep deprivation can come off as some major mental illnesses.It can also cause accidents.Hmmm....interesting.I would think it would be quite dangerous to deal with satan and his demons and their work.

Most of the time when both pray earnestly they just leave......   but they don't always stay away.  .. It's been many years since I pushed any of them around on my own.....   that didn't work out so well for me.  I spent all that time and nearly got myself destroyed to find out how they worked and by understand them be better prepared to deal with them.....   learned the hard way that we as individuals have no authority or power over the spirit world in any way or manor.....   It's all the power of Christ or it's nothing.......    nothing turned out to be dangerous, but once Jesus gets involved things just seem to flow effortless...   but as I have said many times one must be directed by the Holy Spirit to get involved or it usually doesn't end well.

Making yourself available for people to talk and just be a remote sounding board can be rewarding, but sometimes it cal also just tear your heart out.  People who have been abused usually need someone they can just talk to that they can trust.  All Christians should be sensitive to those kinds of needs