• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I know this might sound really strange, but I had just taken a shower about a hour ago.

I stepped out, and right when I was about to dress I see an image of a sword on the mirror.

The steam from the hot water made this image..

sword.jpg

This is about as close as I can get to the image, it was even standing straight up like this one.

Right above the handle... do you see the wings pointing up (I think they're wings), it even had those!

In the middle of the handle, it also had something pointing out like a sore thumb. (probably irrelevant)

The image was definitely a sword though.

Is this God giving me a sign to put on the whole armor of God?

Does God give signs this way, have you heard of such a thing?

aogWholeArmor.jpg

As you can see here, the sword represents the spirit and the Word of God. - DRS81

Are you saying that sword is on a mirror ? Where is your reflection ? that sword stayed so long for you to take a picture ? interesting 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I remember when I was a kid and my friends mom had an angel appear to her in the shower, saying "everything was going to be okay". He had a brain tumor. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Have you heard of the Philippians woman, Soon Touchy?

No I haven't.

She is in Philippians 4, along with Euodia ("Good-smelly").  The ladies had a quarrel.

How does it relate to the OP. What are you trying to get across.

DRS, to find out how we got there, I invite you to go back & search the thread.  Sometimes threads have spin-off. 

Guest DRS81

Are you saying that sword is on a mirror ? Where is your reflection ? that sword stayed so long for you to take a picture ? interesting 

Yes, literally on the mirror created by the hot steam. I don't have a camera, so no picture will be taken..

the first sword was pointing up, the second sword was pointing down and the third was pointing up again..on three separate days.

Guest DRS81

DRS, to find out how we got there, I invite you to go back & search the thread.  Sometimes threads have spin-off. 

Enoch, what in the world are you talking about. You mentioned Phil 4, soon touchy and ladies having a quarrel. What does that have to do with seeing a sword on my bathroom mirror.

I think if a sword was appearing on my mirror, and I could not discern why or even really know what the source was, I would get rid of the mirror, or move it to an area where it won't steam up.

Guest DRS81

I think if a sword was appearing on my mirror, and I could not discern why or even really know what the source was, I would get rid of the mirror, or move it to an area where it won't steam up.

Nah, the mystery of what might happen next is too exhilarating.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Me too! :biggrinflip: You know DRS, one thing I have learned from personal experience, is that God gives us signs when we really ask Him to give us one for a certain reason. If this sword was a sign from God, He would have made known in your heart the reason why He would have done so.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1986

Reminds me of how Jesus used the Sword of the Spirit in the word to basically shut up and defeat Satan in the desert during his temptations during the 40 days of fasting. :)

God conquers all.

Edited by Maui Ice

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Reminds me of how Jesus used the Sword of the Spirit in the word to basically shut up and defeat Satan in the desert during his temptations during the 40 days of fasting. :)

God conquers all.

"It is written . . . " > end of the debate.