IGNORED

Why are so many Christians mean? not all, but some.

SitaraForJesus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

SitaraForJesus, on 13 Jan 2014 - 1:10 PM, said:

Openly Curious, on 13 Jan 2014 - 1:07 PM, said:

There are many professing Christians who are unstable and double minded as well as immature.  Then there is the side of wolves in sheep's clothing.    

This is true. I just dont feel safe anymore. i know Jesus, but the church scares me.

My Prayers are with you and for you ! I know what you are going through, i have been their many times by other Christians from other Churches

you have to know something these are Spirit fill Christians & we are all human in the flesh, and not perfect, Only God Is !  Sometimes they forget who they are In Christ, and their flesh pops in, more like carnal Christians, their old ways pop up, one foot in the world, the other foot in Christ. Some Christians, not all, if you leave their Church & go to another, these Christian friends will have nothing to do with you anymore, saying you loose your salvation and some won't. or they may see you still have a sin in your life, maybe you don't see it that could be a old habit, i been their i was struggling with cigarettes, & yes i was being judge, my friends i still call them that as friends today even though they don't want anything to do with me because of my habit are told from the word to not be social with those of the world, because it might bring them into sin, and i understand that, & cigarettes are my weak spot now, and God is helping me in this area now. But in the mean-time these friends still think i'm still in the world because i smoke, they think i have to be perfect like them. But i don't point my finger's at them and tell them they have greed the love of money & pride in their life, i just pray for them. And love them. I can't change them, Only God can !

As far as the Church goes, don't walk away from going to Church, that is what satan wants you to do, the Church is the body of believers. God say's in His Word, do not for sake the assembly of the saints. We need each other to help build each one up, encourage each other, pray together,fellowship together, worship together, sing, praise, and learning & studying His word together, share burdens together etc.  Maybe your problems  are not the part of the body but the church your in ? Are you being convicted in your church, when your hearing the Word, are you being convicted by the spirit, if you are not , get out of that Church, you need to get yourself into a bible believing Church, that is on fire for the LORD !  But those who have hurt you, Forgive them and move on, and Pray that God, will bring other Christian friends to you, believe me He will ! When your doing the "Will" of God, and doing things for Him and studying His Word and living it, helping others, believe me you will forget those who have hurt you. God will bring so much peace and fill your spirit & heart with so much joy and His LOVE, the hurt will be gone.

Lastly, when you get the thought about killing yourself, that is not of God, but of satan.   Satan is out to destroy, he hates anyone who will follow Christ, and he preys on those who back slide or those who get out of God's word, read Eph. 6 study the whole armour of God, put it on you, cover yourself with it. And remember 1John 4:4- Greater is He that is in You, than he that is in the world. What it is saying here : Great is Christ who is in your life, than satan who lives in the world.  This world is not our home were just passing through, but God has given each one of us to be ministers to go out and bring lost sheep to Him, until He comes back and were rapture up to go home. Theirs so much to do !

I don't know who you are , but God knows you & your hurts, and i pray that he will lift your spirits up and put the end to those who bully & hurt you, and i will continue to pray .

thank you Louise your words are a blessing.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Much love to you, Sitara...I am so glad you brought this up...I have been blessed beyond belief at everything that has been said...

Whew...God, You are so good-All the time!!!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

SitaraForJesus.................  you came to the right place to ask this question.  There are many folks in here that are true believers and can give you good counsel.  You are accepted here just as you are in Jesus' arms.

Louise.......God Bless you with your tobacco issue.  I know Christians that do smoke.  That question comes up quite often on the radio, the pastor always answered with this:     cigarettes will not keep you out of Heaven, but they may get you there sooner!   Worth a chuckle  :mgbowtie:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

SitaraForJesus.................  you came to the right place to ask this question.  There are many folks in here that are true believers and can give you good counsel.  You are accepted here just as you are in Jesus' arms.

Louise.......God Bless you with your tobacco issue.  I know Christians that do smoke.  That question comes up quite often on the radio, the pastor always answered with this:     cigarettes will not keep you out of Heaven, but they may get you there sooner!   Worth a chuckle  :mgbowtie:

Dear Lord,

I pray that I never see this font again so I won't strain my eyes.

In my name,

Amen

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Dear Lord,

In my name,

Amen

Spock.............  your prayer answered in Warp Speed.   Thanks, if it bothered you, then it was most likely uncomfortable for others.  GBU

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Dear Lord,

In my name,

Amen

Spock.............  your prayer answered in Warp Speed.   Thanks, if it bothered you, then it was most likely uncomfortable for others.  GBU

I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEE!

You see one awesome Christian brother, such humility and concern for brother recovering from LASIK surgery. Thanks friend.

Spock back

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Anyone can call themselves a Christian. But even though we are saved by grace threw our faith. We are changed by the Holy Spirit and become like Jesus Christ. Loving. We know fellow Christians by their works. This change will happen slowly or all at once. But it will happen. Satan does his best work through false Christians. But there are mean people in all beliefs including atheist. There are good in all groups also. Authentic Christians need to show Gods love and stand out from the crowd. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There are two answers. One... anyone can say they are a Christian. But do they follow him, love him, or even believe in who he says he is. Two...Christian are flawed human beans, sinners. We have to study Gods word and grow into Christian maturity. We make mistakes along the way.

I try not to judge whether someone is the first or second. But it would help more come to Christ if we could be more mature Christians and love others as we should.

I was going to agree with you that everyone has a fallen sin nature that GOD must deal with in His own time. People who get saved will still be dealing with their sin nature until they die and go to Heaven. Only then will they be perfect and sinless.

I'd say you have to be dead before you are perfect.

There is just not a living and sinless human being alive today. We are a lost and fallen world that had discovered the Light of God and we try to follow Christ to the best of our abilities and become more like Him, but we still fail because we all still have our sin nature.

Ecc 7:20

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

If you do not know what I mean by sin nature, that is just our tendency to commit wrongdoing.

The word "Sin" itself means "To miss the mark, to go astray of the path of uprightness and honour."

It means you do the wrong thing instead of the right thing like you ought to do.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Anyway I am sorry you got bullied and ostracized by my fellow Christians.

Right now in the Middle East there is so much persecution against Christians like me that I can understand if some Christians are stressed out, angry, or even outraged at this disgusting injustice against us. I myself have felt that way and have been in that position. I have even wished sometimes that GOD would strike my enemies with lightning -- not that He ever did, of course.

But I highly doubt you were bullied as retaliation of persecution against us.

Edited by DeaneRenata

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I agree that we all have a sinful nature. We are all sinners and we should not try and judge other persons heart. But there are false Christians who soil Gods name and make it difficult to bring people to Christ. I am not suggesting I can know, because I cannot read peoples hearts. But the Bible teaches us to know each other by our works. We can discern who we listen too. I or any other human can not know wether they are going to hell. I will leave that to God. I will not throw stones because I too am a sinner,

This does not mean I think we are saved by works. But we are changed even though we are still non-perfect. Sinners all.