IGNORED

Why are so many Christians mean? not all, but some.

SitaraForJesus

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/26/1981

I was bullied almost to suicide once by Christians.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

There are many professing Christians who are unstable and double minded as well as immature.  Then there is the side of wolves in sheep's clothing.    

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  28
  • Birthday:  06/26/1981

There are many professing Christians who are unstable and double minded as well as immature.  Then there is the side of wolves in sheep's clothing.    

This is true. I just dont feel safe anymore. i know Jesus, but the church scares me.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

I would submit to you that those people you encountered were not Christians at all. Unfortunately, there are many who try to play the "Christian game" and have no relationship with the Savior. Look at Matthew 7:21-23:

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

There are many who call themselves "Christian", and yet, as the Bible states, not all who do are really believers. I am sorry that you were the victim of these actions by people in the name of Christ. But I can say to you that these are not representatives of the Lord I know.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

How were you bullied??

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Christians are imperfect just like anybody else.

This is true. I just don't feel safe anymore. i know Jesus, but the church scares me.

~

Beloved

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 5:8

To Know Jesus

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

Is To Know Peace

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Praying~!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

There are two answers. One... anyone can say they are a Christian. But do they follow him, love him, or even believe in who he says he is. Two...Christian are flawed human beans, sinners. We have to study Gods word and grow into Christian maturity. We make mistakes along the way.

I try not to judge wether someone is the first or second. But it would help more come to Christ if we could be more mature Christians and love others as we should.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sitara,

May I ask what "church"it is that frightens you?Do you mean the Body of Christ or a House of Prayer & Worship,a particular denomination?I only ask because I do care & would love to know how it is that I may encourage you not to categorize all "Christians"or people claiming to be Christians into one lump(so to speak)......

I am so very sorry that you went through whatever experience that you went through to be left with such a bad taste in your mouth for Christians....................try to understand that a person who truly has Christ abiding in them would never want to hurt you,bully you,or be mean to you or anyone else but instead would show you love & kindness.If a real Christian unintentionally hurts another the Holy Spirit convicts our heart so strongly that we could not rest without apologizing,admitting our wrong and doing the best we could to make amends................it is not even us but Christ in us that walks this way.......after all,we too fallible people.

I do hope & pray that you see good fruits displayed here on Worthy Praise & Glory to God that He has brought you here to us....I am very happy to have you here & to see that you are looking further....God bless you,Jesus loves you & so do I

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

I was bullied almost to suicide once by Christians.

You didn't give us much here sitara, so I guess I will have to respond based on what I know.

I'm sure people who claim Christ as their Savior are just as capable in bullying people as somebody who doesn't claim to know Christ.

As you have figured out, some who claim to follow Christ are not exactly doing as Christ commanded them to- love your neighbor as you love yourself. In other words, yes, there are very disobedient Christians out there running around, just as there are disobedient Muslims, Buddhists, and atheists.

I apologize to you for any hurt you may have received from mean-spirited disobedient Judgmental Christians. Your status says SEEKER so I hope you don't judge Christ based on the actions of his alleged followers. I'm sure you have also encountered many of Christ's followers who haven't bullied you, so you have to be fair here. Not all of Christ's followers are bullies, just some, and even those may not truly be a follower of Christ, but merely someone who occupies space in some building every Sunday.

This I know- GOD LOVES YOU, and if this means anything to you, so do I.