IGNORED

What’s y opinion about Chinese

silviawang

I have no problem with Chinese people, and I eat Chinese food fairly often.  The issues I have is with the communist Chinese government, not the people living under it, and Chinese Americans have never done anything to make me look down on them. 

Speaking of Chinese in the San Francisco area, there is a great Chinese restaurant just north of San Francisco on US 101 at a Days Inn Motel.  I used to deliver to a store in Petaluma, and would stop in there for their pineapple chicken.  It is delicious, and I have not been able to find it at any other Chinese restaurant in the country. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

There was a time I will admit I had a problem with a particular chinese woman she was the reason I divorced my husband, with God's grace I was able to forgive and move on.... and over all, I am fond of the chinese culture and the people.

There was a time I will admit I had a problem with a particular chinese woman she was the reason I divorced my husband, with God's grace I was able to forgive and move on.... and over all, I am fond of the chinese culture and the people.

There are good and bad people from all races, and home wreckers from all race too.  Were you associating this particular women with all Chinese women? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

There are good and bad people from all races, and home wreckers from all race too.  Were you associating this particular women with all Chinese women? 

As I look back and its almost 10 yrs now from the divorce. God dealt with my heart and it isn't about the any particular race, its about who loses themselves to the world, it could be with greed, lust, sex, money, booze,  which ever the case. Broken families, alcoholics, someone was unhappy with what they had, it wasn't enough, more things out in the world enticed them. Everything is at a cost. A family that prays together stays together.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I really don't understand racism at all.  It's just melanin.  The ugly ones are the ones with the ugly hearts.