• Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

The rapture is a cowardly teaching of men 

How is believing in the Rapture of the Church "cowardly?"

this is judgemental the rapture is for cowards

Hi Izzel,

Have you never read any rapture scriptures, or do you simply not believe them? 

The rapture has to do with being ready, not being cowardly.  But I agree with you as far as it being a judgment (1Pet. 4:17).  However, if you already prefer not to be one that goes in the rapture, it appears that you will have two other options.  First, you can be among those that are not ready and get left with the unbelievers (Luke 12:46), then refuse the mark of the beast and become a martyr.  Or second, you can be a real he-man and try to survive until the Lord returns with His saints at the end of the age and hope you are one of His sheep that will be separated from the goats.  I would not recommend this option though, unless, of course, you want to remain in your mortal body and be ruled over by the saints that return in glorified bodies. 

There are two ways living believers will enter the kingdom of heaven.  First is being ready and going in the rapture.  Then the other way is becoming a martyr.  After the last martyr is killed it will be too late to become a saint that returns with Christ, because that is the end of the first resurrection.  After that, men will want to die, but death will flee from them (Rev.9:6).  I believe these are those who accepted Christ as Savior once upon a time, but then later fall away.  God will still save them, because He has to keep His promise to save all those who called upon His name.  He can not lie.  So these are the sheep that will be separated from the goats and enter into the millennial kingdom (Matt. 25:31-46).  They are also the servants whose works will be burnt up, but still be saved by the skin of their teeth (1 Cor. 3:15). 

I know this is a different theory, but my theory accounts for all three rewards of the believers (precious stones ><> gold & silver ><> wood, hay & stubble). 

Revelation 22:12

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

Cheers

If someone dies now as we speak never accepting Christ did they have the mark of the beast ? Why or Why not ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Wow, so many differing interpretations/views on the same scripture! Some way out there. Well, someone is wrong. GOD has to be shaking His head in incredulity at the religion of man!

Well,He is either shaking His head or laughing.Yes,someone is wrong.I guess we will find that out when we get home.

felt like i was in math class again ..takes me back to my catholic high school days...religion and math ..but both not in same class...lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi Izzel,

Have you never read any rapture scriptures, or do you simply not believe them? 

The rapture has to do with being ready, not being cowardly.  But I agree with you as far as it being a judgment (1Pet. 4:17).  However, if you already prefer not to be one that goes in the rapture, it appears that you will have two other options.  First, you can be among those that are not ready and get left with the unbelievers (Luke 12:46), then refuse the mark of the beast and become a martyr.  Or second, you can be a real he-man and try to survive until the Lord returns with His saints at the end of the age and hope you are one of His sheep that will be separated from the goats.  I would not recommend this option though, unless, of course, you want to remain in your mortal body and be ruled over by the saints that return in glorified bodies. 

There are two ways living believers will enter the kingdom of heaven.  First is being ready and going in the rapture.  Then the other way is becoming a martyr.  After the last martyr is killed it will be too late to become a saint that returns with Christ, because that is the end of the first resurrection.  After that, men will want to die, but death will flee from them (Rev.9:6).  I believe these are those who accepted Christ as Savior once upon a time, but then later fall away.  God will still save them, because He has to keep His promise to save all those who called upon His name.  He can not lie.  So these are the sheep that will be separated from the goats and enter into the millennial kingdom (Matt. 25:31-46).  They are also the servants whose works will be burnt up, but still be saved by the skin of their teeth (1 Cor. 3:15). 

I know this is a different theory, but my theory accounts for all three rewards of the believers (precious stones ><> gold & silver ><> wood, hay & stubble). 

Revelation 22:12

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

Cheers

If someone dies now as we speak never accepting Christ did they have the mark of the beast ? Why or Why not ?

No, the mark of the beast has not been implemented yet.  It will be in the great tribulation. 

All unbelievers will be resurrected after the millennium (Rev. 20:5-6), including those who lived before the mark of the beast.

Cheers

As long as you believe in a rapture of the church  and a 7 year tibulation you will not get it 

This is a judgemental and uninformed statement. You do not "know" that you are right and more than a person who believes in the Rapture "knows" that they are right.

i presumed you believe in the rapture also 

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in the truth of Scripture. Anything else is irrelevent. Your statement makes a negative judgement upon the intelligence and understanding of those who trust in something different than what you believe that has nothing to do with salvation. It is un-Christian and you should pray for understanding.

It is judgmental to refer to those who believe in the Rapture of the Church as cowardly. And you should explain how it is cowardly, as you have failed to do. What exactly makes them cowards? Again, you should pray for understanding and maybe even read your Bible without interjecting the commentary of man into it.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

So basically the woman in Revelation 12 is Mary because she brought forth the man child but she can wear symbolic clothing  and this is speaking of the past but not really because its in the future maybe during or after the tribulation of 3.5 years which means it's actually Israel but quite possibly the church......whew....back to square one...lol  I love this forum.    Thanks everyone. :hmmm:  :help:  :happyhappy:  :halo:  :confused:  :clap:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

So is this future ?

The Devil is going to get kick out of heaven, be here onto the earth and go after the Woman(Israel??) and cause her to go into the wilderness ?

So is the Devil allowed to go to heaven now in and out ?

or

When did he really get kicked out of Heaven ?

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

So is this future ?

The Devil is going to get kick out of heaven, be here onto the earth and go after the Woman(Israel??) and cause her to go into the wilderness ?

or

I agree...past.  what is the wilderness today?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So is this future ?

or

It appears to me that he was removed from his high office, but still has access to point each of us out when we fall.

I have reason to believe that there is still war gong on in heaven but it would not be accepted here.

So basically the woman in Revelation 12 is Mary because she brought forth the man child but she can wear symbolic clothing  and this is speaking of the past but not really because its in the future maybe during or after the tribulation of 3.5 years which means it's actually Israel but quite possibly the church......whew....back to square one...lol  I love this forum.    Thanks everyone. :hmmm:  :help:  :happyhappy:  :halo:  :confused:  :clap:

No, lol. The woman is Israel, the man child is Jesus and Rev 12 is speaking of both past and future depending on the scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

how long was Jesus, Mary and Joseph in Egypt while Herod was looking for him??